Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

Yeah, that seems to align with what I’d expect. Lyrica on an empty stomach doesn’t take very long to work though, maybe 40 minutes. On a full stomach, it takes significantly longer, which could be beneficial in certain circumstances.
Will try empty stomach 150mg with black coffee then off to help my dad w business errands. Gonna report on how that goes and will take Nardil for the first time tomorrow, hopefully I feel something good from it.

@Cope was right, this site should be renamed mentalcels.org. I could easily hook up and or make out probably have sex with most girls in this state I’m in right now, it really is all about aura, energy, and vibes when it comes to socializing. Neurotransmitters are so important

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Prince88
Will try empty stomach 150mg with black coffee then off to help my dad w business errands. Gonna report on how that goes and will take Nardil for the first time tomorrow, hopefully I feel something good from it.

@Cope was right, this site should be renamed mentalcels.org. I could easily hook up and or make out probably have sex with most girls in this state I’m in right now, it really is all about aura, energy, and vibes when it comes to socializing. Neurotransmitters are so important
Happy for you dude. ❤️

Yep, parnate blue pilled me A LOT. Fat, extroverted normies have an active social & sex life whilst there’s gl people on this site (like my pre-parnate self) who are blaming their lack of social success on having a slightly recessed maxilla or not having hunter eyes. Makes extreme looks theory seem so ridiculous when you’re on these substances.

Looks are still very important but WAY overstated on this site.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 22354 and 3 others
Nothing compares to the substances I listed. I have pretty much tried everything and I am telling you now if you want to achieve anything in life without even second-guessing the risk of dealing with barriers, you will run one of these substances if not multiple at once.
What about modafinil? Do you have a beginner stack for a job interview?

Happy for you dude. ❤️

Yep, parnate blue pilled me A LOT. Fat, extroverted normies have an active social & sex life whilst there’s gl people on this site (like my pre-parnate self) who are blaming their lack of social success on having a slightly recessed maxilla or not having hunter eyes. Makes extreme looks theory seem so ridiculous when you’re on these substances.

Looks are still very important but WAY overstated on this site.
LMFAO absolutely, I’m with you 100% on that
People here completely underestimate that being low inhib and nt is a REQUIREMENT, they have never done drugs so they can’t see how awesome it is to be nt and get laid ALOT that way

I was always high on stims and downers so I know how important it is. Faking it doesn’t work tbh, you have to FEEL IT no bullshit
Fat, extroverted normies have an active social & sex life whilst there’s gl people on this site (like my pre-parnate self) who are blaming their lack of social success on having a slightly recessed maxilla or not having hunter eyes.

Lmfao, my best friend amd I talked from 11pm to 4 am non stop, we were basically stating this and roasting each other. How we’ve been “models” for the past 5-6 years but always staying in rotting when we’re sober while there’s low inhib fattys slaying fine ass girls having fun in social circles and clicks, etc

He had a panic attack literally moments before his date yesterday on Valentine’s Day (girl that really wants to fuck him) and couldn’t show up despite being good looking and roided and ended up staying home while an immigrant rafter off the boat 5 minutes ago is already landing jobs and getting more fine ass girls while not giving a fuck ab anything (we’re from Spain and live in South Florida)

I see this problem with more and more young guys everyday. If one wants to keep a job or do well in uni or excel in anything, they have to feel well enough to perform in anything in life else it’s futile

keep in touch bro, peace and blessings ❤️🔥

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Prince88
Just took 150mg lyrica 15 minutes ago, will drink a coffee in like an hour and keep updating this thread, these drugs op have recommended are very interesting

ritalin is cope , does nothing to me , where i live in europe, adderall and vyvanse are illegal drugs , so i am a cuck who can't fix my adhd

Took my lyrica 150mg at 8:30 A.M. then 45 minutes later had coffee

Effects noticed at 150mg:
-Hyper social
-feel extreme social flow, very fluid, very stimulated but chill
-calm vibe w a jolt of energy maybe from the testosterone and caffeine?
-getting more IOi’s from people, feeling great, walking with a smile on my face
-actually had restful sleep and only slept 5 hours and feel fine
-talking like more, ALOT MORE. My social skills are top tier at the moment

-I feel my testosterone “more”. Like I’m on 700mg test a week for a few weeks now amd
I wasn’t feeling shit, (just felt depressed and shit), even frontloaded 2.5 grams, now i feel “on”. Defenitly feel that drive and aggression but calm and confident af
@decadouche57
@lebronjames23

Keeping this thread alive for anybody that wants to nt maxx and low inhib max, users and guest alike. This thread can seriously help you if you want to improve your life, this is more important than looksmaxxing, but looks are also very important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, lebronjames23 and Deleted member 2268
Took my lyrica 150mg at 8:30 A.M. then 45 minutes later had coffee

Effects noticed at 150mg:
-Hyper social
-feel extreme social flow, very fluid, very stimulated but chill
-calm vibe w a jolt of energy maybe from the testosterone and caffeine?
-getting more IOi’s from people, feeling great, walking with a smile on my face
-actually had restful sleep and only slept 5 hours and feel fine
-talking like more, ALOT MORE. My social skills are top tier at the moment

-I feel my testosterone “more”. Like I’m on 700mg test a week for a few weeks now amd
I wasn’t feeling shit, (just felt depressed and shit), even frontloaded 2.5 grams, now i feel “on”. Defenitly feel that drive and aggression but calm and confident af
@decadouche57
@lebronjames23

Keeping this thread alive for anybody that wants to nt maxx and low inhib max, users and guest alike. This thread can seriously help you if you want to improve your life, this is more important than looksmaxxing, but looks are also very important
Idek what lyrica is lol. But that sounds good asf, are there long term sides?

selegiline + phenethylamine is good too

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Prince88
Idek what lyrica is lol. But that sounds good asf, are there long term sides?
Nope, it’s lit af. It’s called pregabalin. It’s like alcohol in a pill but more alert and more euphoria, makes you low inhib and social, really good for careermaxxing and slaying

Search up : lyrica reddit and read the comments

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

Music sounds super good, my coffee wore off so now I’m mellow and chill and happy as hell

Taking another 150mg in 2-3 hours

@Cope thank you nigga Lmao this is so good

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Nope, it’s lit af. It’s called pregabalin. It’s like alcohol in a pill but more alert and more euphoria, makes you low inhib and social, really good for careermaxxing and slaying

Search up : lyrica reddit and read the comments
Do you thinks it legit for job interview max?
Should I mix it with modafinil?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
@Alexanderr
Would phenibut and lyrica have the same effect on you?

@Cope
@Prince88
@Alexanderr
@Anasurimbor
Finally got the nardil guys!!

Just took 30 mg nardil then the last 15mg will be taken with the next lyrica in 6 hours. 150mg lyrica taken 30 minutes ago

I feel fatigued af, tired, and little down. Completely apathetic. Tbh I was expecting the sides first before the nardil actually kicks in. The lyrica buzz went away. I’m so fucking tired and groggy @Cope when does good effect kick in?

I wa at the gym very social but did not care ab anything at all and stopped socializing and went home, I’m home now feeling fatigued and tired af, but I have high hopes for feeling better within 2 months
@Prince88

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Prince88
I feel extremely chill and mellow, like I really don’t give a fuck about anything in a good way tbh. I can talk to anyone like this and just talk and not even think ab anything but I won’t be actually super enthusiastic, just very chill and nt

Usually when I’m high on addy or cocaine or phenibut, etc I’d feel such a urge to speak and talk and impress and fuck (mania)

But on this so far, I feel zero social anxiety but holy shit I’m so chillin and at peace in a good way like wtf, feel like I took a klonopin and I’m like in a cloud or something.

Supposedly nardil decreases anxiety first in the first few weeks then gets rid of depression after 6-8 weeks

I can tell this drug is going to be very effective tbh, hopefully the extremely relaxed side effect diminishes a little cause im too chill tbh.

I will do reports on this thread once a week from now on. I’ll be taking 45mg nardil daily and 150mg lyrica 3x a day. Will update and explain how im feeling to see if nardil is truly super good as I’ve seen on the internet

To all lurkers and users, I heartily recommend NTmaxxing, it’s much more important than looksmaxxing tbh. Looks theory is kinda over rated, good vibes and good aura and charisma is good

I can’t stop talking for some reason either

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Polar, TheMewingBBC, User28823 and 3 others
I feel extremely chill and mellow, like I really don’t give a fuck about anything in a good way tbh. I can talk to anyone like this and just talk and not even think ab anything but I won’t be actually super enthusiastic, just very chill and nt

Usually when I’m high on addy or cocaine or phenibut, etc I’d feel such a urge to speak and talk and impress and fuck (mania)

But on this so far, I feel zero social anxiety but holy shit I’m so chillin and at peace in a good way like wtf, feel like I took a klonopin and I’m like in a cloud or something.

Supposedly nardil decreases anxiety first in the first few weeks then gets rid of depression after 6-8 weeks

I can tell this drug is going to be very effective tbh, hopefully the extremely relaxed side effect diminishes a little cause im too chill tbh.

I will do reports on this thread once a week from now on. I’ll be taking 45mg nardil daily and 150mg lyrica 3x a day. Will update and explain how im feeling to see if nardil is truly super good as I’ve seen on the internet

To all lurkers and users, I heartily recommend NTmaxxing, it’s much more important than looksmaxxing tbh. Looks theory is kinda over rated, good vibes and good aura and charisma is good

yh nt/healthy brain>>>>>>
In healthy state of mind you just dont care about blue/red/black//// pills. Its just all seems so insignificant because life consists of all pills and getting attached to only one is just autism. This dgaf attitude is also super effective with women because you no longer feel strong emotional attachment and rejection also wont be seen as a big deal. + this vibe also automatically gonna give you high status in the eyes of other people- humans all are empaths to an extent and we can all feel each others internal state in seconds. And subconsciously people asociate calmness/deep confidence with real life achievements. Doesnt matter if you have them or not but your chill aura will automatically create emotioanal contagion making other people wanting flock towards you.

Before i would browse lookism daily and got triggered by every thread with chad/tinder experiments/girls with 100+ body count. Lol what an autistic social anxiety neurotic fag i was. Now i barely visit these forums once a month and only to read hq autistic threads about slowing down aging/skincare/gut health and ext.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Cope, Prince88 and 1 other person
In healthy state of mind you just dont care about blue/red/black//// pills. Its just all seems so insignificant because life consists of all pills and getting attached to only one is just autism. This dgaf attitude is also super effective with women because you no longer feel strong emotional attachment and rejection also wont be seen as a big deal. + this vibe also automatically gonna give you high status in the eyes of other people- humans all are empaths to an extent and we can all feel each others internal state in seconds. And subconsciously people asociate calmness/deep confidence with real life achievements. Doesnt matter if you have them or not but your chill aura will automatically create emotioanal contagion making other people wanting flock towards you.

Before i would browse lookism daily and got triggered by every thread with chad/tinder experiments/girls with 100+ body count. Lol what an autistic social anxiety neurotic fag i was. Now i barely visit these forums once a month and only to read hq autistic threads about slowing down aging/skincare/gut health and ext.
Legit bro. After taking the nardil, it’s like a switch was turned off, I don’t give a fuck about looksmaxxing, or girls being whores, don’t care for arguing or mogging. I just wanna do what’s necessary and fucking chill, just relax. shit like those threads would spike my anxiety so much, now idgaf, and ik this calmness will increase even more in the coming weeks

Like I could read a lot of those garbage ass threads and it would affect me . Now I see it like complete autistic mentally ill nonsense, ik u get me

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Prince88 and Anasurimbor

Holy shit thank god that’s over, omg remember how cringe it was to read that fuckimg garbage and get anxious lmao

And yes, good vibes=More people wanting to be with u. I always noticed this effect on weed and phenibut, now it’s super strong compared to that but different. Hard to explain tbh. Thank god for this thread

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Cope, Prince88 and 1 other person
View attachment 2079684
Music sounds super good, my coffee wore off so now I’m mellow and chill and happy as hell

Taking another 150mg in 2-3 hours

View attachment 2079686
@Cope thank you nigga Lmao this is so good
Yea, that’s my favorite part. Empty stomach with some caffeine and then when it hits… oof.

The feeling can get addicting though, so be careful.

Yea Nardil made me very fatigued due to the hypotension. But you’re no longer anxious anymore and your brain stopped spinning. It will go away in time.

Nardil saved my life bro, once you fix this mentalceldom the world is yours. The first couple months were amazing and yea the honeymoon phase does end, but then you enter a life where there is no more fear or inhibition. I am going to achieve that state again soon, you started this substance and reporting about it has given me inspiration tbh. I’m going to increase my dose again and get my life back.

Legit bro. After taking the nardil, it’s like a switch was turned off, I don’t give a fuck about looksmaxxing, or girls being whores, don’t care for arguing or mogging. I just wanna do what’s necessary and fucking chill, just relax. shit like those threads would spike my anxiety so much, now idgaf, and ik this calmness will increase even more in the coming weeks

Like I could read a lot of those garbage ass threads and it would affect me . Now I see it like complete autistic mentally ill nonsense, ik u get me
This is exactly what happened to me, all my insecurities went away. No more focusing on all the negative shit that holds you down. It does get better too, but also be careful if you get too hypomanic.

I’m glad about you giving Nardil try though and reporting all this bro, we will all ascend from this mental hell we’ve created for ourselves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Prince88 and Deleted member 16453
@Cope @Alexanderr
Can u pm a source for vorinostat pls

@Cope @Alexanderr
Can u pm a source for vorinostat pls
Pretty sure the guy who sold to me is out of stock, but Crebinostat should become available soon

@rdsky Btw I wanted to mention that during the beginning phase of Nardil building up in your system, it may cause the Lyrica to lose its effect. I thought I was a non-responder at first but eventually I got Nardil to work in tandem with Lyrica. Also you could try taking Modafinil during the fatigued phase, but don’t overdo it. Modafinil + Nardil also has a really amazing effect, it enhanced the euphoria for me.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, TheMewingBBC, Prince88 and 1 other person
Sad... rdsky is getting brainwashed into thinking drugs will improve his mental state?

Most drug abusers get totally destroyed, mentally. The lucky ones gain a second-wind(motivation for life) from the near death/life ruining situation they pulled themselves out of

#say no to drugs

I
Pretty sure the guy who sold to me is out of stock, but Crebinostat should become available soon

@rdsky Btw I wanted to mention that during the beginning phase of Nardil building up in your system, it may cause the Lyrica to lose its effect. I thought I was a non-responder at first but eventually I got Nardil to work in tandem with Lyrica. Also you could try taking Modafinil during the fatigued phase, but don’t overdo it. Modafinil + Nardil also has a really amazing effect, it enhanced the euphoria for me.
im done with drugs man, it’s been a hard 7-8 years of abusing drugs, getting into fights, getting arrested, destroying my life and deeply hurting those who i care about, isolating, the suffering, no more, all of this because I’ve been searching relief from my anxiety (and depression) my whole life

. I know I’m prescribed these two now but I’m gonna wait for the side effects to go away with the coming months, I’ve read all the sides go away after about 3 months.

Then in a month or two, I’m gonna go back to school, I can stay in the class now cause I don’t anymore ab nonsense like getting a certain girls attention, or impressing the teacher, or giving a fuck ab my side profile, or trying to be the “leader” of the class or completely disappearing and not being consistent, and then quitting and going back to my cave of depression and shame and suffering, no more

I win, by the skin of my fucking teeth, I win. I’m not sure what I was against, myself, my predetermined shit neurotransmitters, but I’m safe now.

And I can help all those who have suffered just like me now that I have my empathy and faith in humanity back.

I personally know so many people who could use something like this, my best friend, my brother, my mother. So many young men and women feeling such anxiety and despair, lack of hope for their future. This should be prescribed more but it isn’t because it’s not profitable

If I could help one just like I’ve been helped, it would be worth it, help at least in one way or another

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Moggable, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
I am going to achieve that state again soon, you started this substance and reporting about it has given me inspiration tbh. I’m going to increase my dose again and get my life back.
It’s crazy how healing and healing someone also heals and helps the self as well. You can only keep what you have by giving it away, they were right

• +1
Reactions: Cope
@Cope just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your experiences with MAOIs. ❤️

It truly feels like I am given a completely new life. One where I’m free from irrational anxiety, depression and a life where I’m motivated to achieve a lot more of my potential

You are right, these make you feel like a God.

Parnate at 30mg in the morning and 20mg 4 hours later seems to be the sweat spot for me.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Cope
It’s crazy how healing and healing someone also heals and helps the self as well. You can only keep what you have by giving it away, they were right
It’s crazy that the way you describe your life is exactly the way mine is. The amazing part about all this is the shared experience I have with all of you. Getting messages here and discord all the time about guys going through the same shit I went through and providing a solution for them. I have dealt a lot of stuff in my life as well, the anxiety and addiction were very intertwined for me at one point. The best part for me right now is definitely carrying this message and practicing these principles by living the best life I can now.

The MAOIpill is truly the greatest pill (literally) that I have to offer, especially with years of trial and error and problems I’ve created for myself in past.

@Cope just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your experiences with MAOIs. ❤️

It truly feels like I am given a completely new life. One where I’m free from irrational anxiety, depression and a life where I’m motivated to achieve a lot more of my potential

Parnate at 30mg in the morning and 20mg 4 hours later seems to be the sweat spot for me.
This warms my heart man, I’m glad it’s working for you. I’m happy that so many users can relate to the emotional pain I’ve dealt with and that I can offer my experience to help you all ascend from this crippling mentalceldom. It honestly is very rewarding, and to see others experience the same thing I have had is worth more than gold. I hope you continue to achieve that potential you deserve man, living the life of crippling anxiety and depression is absolutely brutal and now that we’ve discovered a solution the world is ours!

• +1
Sad... rdsky is getting brainwashed into thinking drugs will improve his mental state?

Most drug abusers get totally destroyed, mentally. The lucky ones gain a second-wind(motivation for life) from the near death/life ruining situation they pulled themselves out of

#say no to drugs
You can’t abuse the drugs I’ve recommended. MAOIs are a cure not a fix.

I also wanted to mention this and I don’t know if you or @rdsky have experienced it but after taking Nardil I notice just how much better I am in conversation. I used to think a lot before I said something in conversation, but now words just come to my mouth and everything I say flows together really well. Sometimes it can cause you say things would probably regret, but that lack of thinking before talking like the way most “neurotypical” do is something I could never fully do before starting Nardil.

• +1
I also wanted to mention this and I don’t know if you or @rdsky have experienced it but after taking Nardil I notice just how much better I am in conversation. I used to think a lot before I said something in conversation, but now words just come to my mouth and everything I say flows together really well. Sometimes it can cause you say things would probably regret, but that lack of thinking before talking like the way most “neurotypical” do is something I could never fully do before starting Nardil.
Yea man its awesome but it’s probably to early to see those effects from Nardil imo since I only started 5 days ago, I’m only getting them from lyrica and a bit from nardil

Im probably getting that from lyrica, I upped my dose to 60mg daily even though I’m supposed to be on 45mg daily only, I see my doc on the 28th to up my dose,

im gonna tell him I wanna up the dose per week so I can get to 90mg quicker. It’s 1mg/kg, and tbh it’s effects diminIshed after taking 45mg fault but feel better taking 60mg daily since I weigh like 95kg

Man I feel calm as Fuck, very chill, but sometimes very hyped up. I guess its hypo mania, hopefully being on 60mg for the next 3 weeks will improve more and more

Something I wanna try out is whether I can acquire absolute pitch using HDAC inhibitors like vorinostat or crebinostat. It's already been shown that valproate another HDACi can re-open the critical period for acquiring AP.
So I imagine vorinostat and especially crebinostat which are a lot more effective at HDAC inhibition would have even greater effects.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ive been taking ssris for at least a year now and feel fine, thinking of phasing them out at some stage legit I think the people who hate them are gigacopers.
serotonin is terrible for you
bad for libido

Modafinil + prayer works for me.
why does this not have more likes?????? guy said "prayer" for a nootropic lmao. your so fucking funny i wanna fuck you in the ass because u made me laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88
Something I wanna try out is whether I can acquire absolute pitch using HDAC inhibitors like vorinostat or crebinostat. It's already been shown that valproate another HDACi can re-open the critical period for acquiring AP.
So I imagine vorinostat and especially crebinostat which are a lot more effective at HDAC inhibition would have even greater effects.
do you have a source for vorinostat?

that's what i'm saying. feels like i'm in my own lane now just tryna get to what's important, all that sensationalist bullshit that used to tug at me so hard just seemed to disappear.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16453
that's what i'm saying. feels like i'm in my own lane now just tryna get to what's important, all that sensationalist bullshit that used to tug at me so hard just seemed to disappear.
I really hope it’s just “this” and I actually do feel better with time. I’m only like 40% relieved tbh, it’s not nearly enough. This is only day 10 though, we gotta wait, 75% chance this shit does work well

After having tried a lot of substances in this thread I have to say we’re all just slaves to our neurochemistry.
The only thing holding you back from becoming the man you envision yourself to be in your dreams are your neurocehmicals.
one of the realest post ever made on this site. once a person figure this out and actually take the steps to configure and adjust their neurotransmitters to person they want to be life goes uphill from there
Another real post. I think you were the guy that recommended me RSD (asian dude with a phd who incorporated evolutionary psychology in his dating courses). Indeed being fixated on only looks is autistic asf and ironically majority of those guys dont take any action in improving their looks, they choose to rot and whine like a bitch online about girls not jumping on them. its like theyre in a sunken place: ignorant of their full potential, ignorant of how dating works and how they can actually level up, ignorant of how social dynamics and money work, and they either got shit neurochemical balances or a shit system that only responds/interact like a loser i.e. strong dopamine cues/releases in the presence of junk food, video games, porn, notifications on an incel site... and adreneline/norepinephrine/cortisol spike when a cute girls looks their way for half a second lol

Another thing that must be mention is dropping certain people (the losers around you) and changing environments. To everybody reading this as youre improving, you may want to change the people you interact with as its natural for people to keep you in a "box" as your change makes them uncomfortable, like the same way its difficult getting out our comfort zone. Its hard enough to convince your own unconscious to accept the new changes, the people around you may reinforce that, deliberately or not, even if the change if for the betterment for yourself.

same thing. i cringe looking back at how much i care for certain stuff on lookism... signs of maturity ig lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Prince88 and 1 other person
one of the realest post ever made on this site. once a person figure this out and actually take the steps to configure and adjust their neurotransmitters to person they want to be life goes uphill from there

Another real post. I think you were the guy that recommended me RSD (asian dude with a phd who incorporated evolutionary psychology in his dating courses). Indeed being fixated on only looks is autistic asf and ironically majority of those guys dont take any action in improving their looks, they choose to rot and whine like a bitch online about girls not jumping on them. its like theyre in a sunken place: ignorant of their full potential, ignorant of how dating works and how they can actually level up, ignorant of how social dynamics and money work, and they either got shit neurochemical balances or a shit system that only responds/interact like a loser i.e. strong dopamine cues/releases in the presence of junk food, video games, porn, notifications on an incel site... and adreneline/norepinephrine/cortisol spike when a cute girls looks their way for half a second lol

Another thing that must be mention is dropping certain people (the losers around you) and changing environments. To everybody reading this as youre improving, you may want to change the people you interact with as its natural for people to keep you in a "box" as your change makes them uncomfortable, like the same way its difficult getting out our comfort zone. Its hard enough to convince your own unconscious to accept the new changes, the people around you may reinforce that, deliberately or not, even if the change if for the betterment for yourself.

same thing. i cringe looking back at how much i care for certain stuff on lookism... signs of maturity ig lol
I’m actually suprised how this thread isn’t more popular. You’d think people who feel like shit would do something to help them not feel like shit but not here, they’re addicted to feeling like shit and circle jerking.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Prince88 and TheMewingBBC
Lyricas crazy, took 1200mg for my first time like a retard and blacked the fuck out. I Remember the euphoria being out of this world unlike anything I ever took before though.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 16453
yh i remembered you. it was david tian. rsd something diffirent- real social dynamics. I think i stumbled upon him on a video called - "the reality of women, sex and relationships according to science" which was pretty hilarious especially when he started talking about diffirent science tests where women literally lied on all surveys ( body count, sexual arousal and ext) except those that were asked with lie detector. And what was the most interesting - they were liying most of the time unconcsiously - they think they say what they say is true about themselves, meanwhile their body tell the diffirent story= what women say ≠ what they actually feel.

it was after hes course "invincible" that i decided to experiment hardcore with drugs ( i think i left a link on that on mega, in case someone needs it i can link it again) which is supposed to be about dating, but in reality its almost pure 40+ hours of self reflections/correcting mental patterns and internal behaviours like constant neediness. I think he devoted only 2 hours max to "outer game" and even that is not really important.

I remember how eloquently said that the reason why most guys dont have success is because women dont like them for who they are. lookismer obviously going to interpret that as you are not good looking ( can be the case although) but obviously it goes a little bit deeper in a sense that people feel each others internal states in a matter of seconds. You cant hide it and this is why its completely pointless to learn outer game before you fix your internal. If you feel like shit internally no matter how smart you are, how good you are saying the right things you will repel automatically people. And if you ever was or met social anxiety/depressed guy you know that in most cases your first desire is to just flee from them. Its like they posess that cursed aura that automatically makes your life worse.

this is why fixing how good you feel about yourself should be always your number 1 priority. And its all mostly related to neyrochemicals.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TheMewingBBC, Prince88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
Nothing compares to the substances I listed. I have pretty much tried everything and I am telling you now if you want to achieve anything in life without even second-guessing the risk of dealing with barriers, you will run one of these substances if not multiple at once.
how about semax?

@Alexanderr Can you pm me your lyrica source?

I am thinking about using 150 mg lyrica 3 times a week on non consecutive days so as to avoid tolerance and possible withdrawal. Does anyone else use it this way?

I am thinking about using 150 mg lyrica 3 times a week on non consecutive days so as to avoid tolerance and possible withdrawal. Does anyone else use it this way?
Imo 3 per week is way too much . 1 per week you will enjoy more the thing

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
Thoughts on noopept, racetams, moda fil? Where are you getting your info then?

Imo 3 per week is way too much . 1 per week you will enjoy more the thing
i need it for uni which is 5 days a week so it is more viable to use it at least 2 times for anxolytic purposes. I got to find something else to cycle it with on off days Maybe 2 days lyrica 3 days kratom..Cant get my hands on a MAOI yet unfortunatelt

Tolerance will inevitably occur if you use it several times a week, but from what I recall re-sensitization occurs rather quickly with lyrica after a tolerance break. However, three times a week should still be okay, especially if you start with low dosages like 150mg.
There are some people that take that amount thrice, daily.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and wannabel00ksmaxxer