Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

Cocaine does work doe. Makes me low inhib

none of this shit except of Ritalin is available where I live.

PS also none of this shit would improve my looks so I dont care.

150 mg lyrica noticably decreases inhibition and improved my mood. No side effects. It didnt give me an urge to talk to people but definitely made it easier.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Alexanderr, Cope and 1 other person
150 mg lyrica noticably decreases inhibition and improved my mood. No side effects. It didnt give me an urge to talk to people but definitely made it easier.
Good looks, you may need another GABAergic substance to help or something with serotonin.

• +1
Reactions: wannabel00ksmaxxer
Good looks, you may need another GABAergic substance to help or something with serotonin.
Why do you suggest that? Do you think that the lack of talkativness on lyrica suggests a deficiency in serotonin? I am genuinely curious since you seem to be very knowledgable on that stuff. As for others gabergics the only widely used anxolytics i know are gabapentin and benzos (and phenibut), idk if you got anything else in mind

Last edited:
Why do you suggest that? Do you think that the lack of talkativness on lyrica suggests a deficiency in serotonin?
Might not necessarily be a deficiency but the increased serotonin levels might make you in a more talkative mood.

• +1
Reactions: wannabel00ksmaxxer and Cope
aye bro Im getting amazing motivation and focus from running albuterol and yohimbine why is that? so good I even quit taking my modafinil which I was running daily.

albuterol is just an asthma medication and yohimbine is an alpha antagonist, interesting to me how they help me mentalmaxx.

@Cope

Why do you suggest that? Do you think that the lack of talkativness on lyrica suggests a deficiency in serotonin? I am genuinely curious since you seem to be very knowledgable on that stuff. As for others gabergics the only widely used anxolytics i know are gabapentin and benzos (and phenibut), idk if you got anything else in mind
Well I'm currently on Nardil which inhibits GABA-T so it doesn't directly bind to the receptors like benzos or phenibut, it's a constant GABAergic effect. You may not necessarily have low serotonin, but something that could give you a little boost may help. I use L-Tryptophan but that probably won't create a noticeable effect for non-MAOI users.

I know SSRIs get a lot of shit here, but honestly an SSRI + Lyrica would be an excellent combination. I'm also using Vorinostat and when I take it with Lyrica it really boosts the prosocial effect.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, TheMewingBBC and AscendingHero
aye bro Im getting amazing motivation and focus from running albuterol and yohimbine why is that? so good I even quit taking my modafinil which I was running daily.

albuterol is just an asthma medication and yohimbine is an alpha antagonist, interesting to me how they help me mentalmaxx.

@Cope
It's interesting cause you're using two substances that both act on the adrenergic receptor. You're releasing a lot of norepinephrine, does it feel good?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It's interesting cause you're using two substances that both act on the adrenergic receptor. You're releasing a lot of norepinephrine, does it feel good?
Yeah man. It feels great ngl, I was expecting to be anxious, jittery (almost manic as some people describe it) but I have that clean focus. In fact, Modafinil, after a few months started to only make me awake and motivated, but no focus benefit. Albuterol and/or yohimbine also give me that clean focus.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Well I'm currently on Nardil which inhibits GABA-T so it doesn't directly bind to the receptors like benzos or phenibut, it's a constant GABAergic effect. You may not necessarily have low serotonin, but something that could give you a little boost may help. I use L-Tryptophan but that probably won't create a noticeable effect for non-MAOI users.

I know SSRIs get a lot of shit here, but honestly an SSRI + Lyrica would be an excellent combination. I'm also using Vorinostat and when I take it with Lyrica it really boosts the prosocial effect.
I am a litte worried about ssris based not only on things I have read on this site but due to a close friend of mine who became very anhedonic and blunt after talking one for 6 months. Plus the ed. Everyones neurochemistry is different off but i still have some hesitations

I wanna try vorinostat and nardil or parnate in the future but in the present its not feasible..I am just going to cycle lyrica and keep.on researching substances for now.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Are these listed in order of importance?

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

I am a litte worried about ssris based not only on things I have read on this site but due to a close friend of mine who became very anhedonic and blunt after talking one for 6 months. Plus the ed. Everyones neurochemistry is different off but i still have some hesitations

I wanna try vorinostat and nardil or parnate in the future but in the present its not feasible..I am just going to cycle lyrica and keep.on researching substances for now.
I think the anhedonia is due to such a high increase in serotonin in relation to the other main neurotransmitters. Anything that's serotonergic will lower libido at first but usually balances out over time, but I know everyone is different. You possibly could look into TCAs too, particularly Clomipramine which is technically an SNRI. My neurochemistry does not react well to SNRIs but I know that for some people it works miracles.

I guess that taking lyrica on an empty stomach is legit advice. I took it at 10 am but it didnt kick in till 12. What really boosted its effect is caffeine as others have said. One shot of espresso after lyrica actually got me in the mood of talking to people. Its been 8 hours since i took it and i still feel the effects. Can hold eye contact, can talk to people without thinking that they are juding me negatively, i can keep a conversation going and speak my mind (with people i am familiar though but i couldnt even do that before)..I also feel happy and I dont analyze every person's jawline and eye area when the pass by. I got to say i feel a little bit tipsy, like a functioning drunk person with a buzz. I have to try to talk to strangers more though..I use it two times a week, Monday and Wednesday 150 mg i dont know if i should up the dosage, so far its working pretty good and i dont want to build tolerance. Maybe I will take an one week break soon. The only thing that I noticed, is that the day after Lyrica usage my sleep quality is a little worse but not something like insomnia.

I made this thread my personal diary lol

• +1
Reactions: Cope, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Prince88 and 1 other person
Took my lyrica 150mg at 8:30 A.M. then 45 minutes later had coffee

Effects noticed at 150mg:
-Hyper social
-feel extreme social flow, very fluid, very stimulated but chill
-calm vibe w a jolt of energy maybe from the testosterone and caffeine?
-getting more IOi’s from people, feeling great, walking with a smile on my face
-actually had restful sleep and only slept 5 hours and feel fine
-talking like more, ALOT MORE. My social skills are top tier at the moment

-I feel my testosterone “more”. Like I’m on 700mg test a week for a few weeks now amd
I wasn’t feeling shit, (just felt depressed and shit), even frontloaded 2.5 grams, now i feel “on”. Defenitly feel that drive and aggression but calm and confident af
@decadouche57
@lebronjames23

Keeping this thread alive for anybody that wants to nt maxx and low inhib max, users and guest alike. This thread can seriously help you if you want to improve your life, this is more important than looksmaxxing, but looks are also very important
This is insane. Any updates bro?

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
what effects do bromantane specifically have? i can probably only afford one and i think that would be the most effective individually but idk

bought 100g of Vorinostat just then. Gonna snort like 50mgs when it gets here.

Been doing some research on all these drugs and almost all of them besides Vorinostat seem to be worthless. Bromantane's honeymoon phase abruptly ends after like 2 weeks, Pregabalin will invariably lead to tolerance and horrific withdrawal if abused. Cerebrolysin seems to be somewhat promising but I highly doubt it's as effective as some people claim. Methylphenidate is a mere stimulant not some miracle drug.

In don't see any value in messing with GABAergics as they ultimately end up becoming anxiogenic as tolerance creeps up and you're unable to sufficiently dose to withstand the excitotoxicity.

Memantine might be able to offset any negative effects of GABAergic drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Cope, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Yoke
Personally going to run all these substances, if im not satisfied or for a more permanent change i will look into altering brian chemistry using tms devices/machines and finally mental ascending

But yea majority of noootropics is a circlejerking cope
What’s the best one for IQmaxxing

Been doing some research on all these drugs and almost all of them besides Vorinostat seem to be worthless. Bromantane's honeymoon phase abruptly ends after like 2 weeks, Pregabalin will invariably lead to tolerance and horrific withdrawal if abused. Cerebrolysin seems to be somewhat promising but I highly doubt it's as effective as some people claim. Methylphenidate is a mere stimulant not some miracle drug.

In don't see any value in messing with GABAergics as they ultimately end up becoming anxiogenic as tolerance creeps up and you're unable to sufficiently dose to withstand the excitotoxicity.

hey any update on the vorinostat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

What about adderall, & nicotine. What about soft things like caffine + l theinine, alpha gpc or choline, tyrosine, huperzineA. What about racetams

What about adderall, & nicotine. What about soft things like caffine + l theinine, alpha gpc or choline, tyrosine, huperzineA. What about racetams
What about my dick

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Cope and Prince88
These are good for IQ right?
It's not that simple. No substance directly improves your IQ, however they can provide greater focus and memory which you can use to learn and improve IQ.
Also what about phenibut?
From what I've read Lyrica is better than phenibut, lower chance of addiction and the come down is easier to handle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
however they can provide greater focus and memory which you can use to learn and improve IQ.
Yeah this is what I meant, as a CS major I want to make sure I’m at the top of my game.

I think the best two in this list is Bromantane and lyrica. Both good for anxiety, physical performance and mental performance.

They’re all cope, just take Vorinostat or an MAOI like Nardil or Parnate and pray to our Lord and Savior daily

I’m prescribed Tiagabine which is a GABA reuptake inhibitor so praying that it works. Memantine was copium for me.

I guess that taking lyrica on an empty stomach is legit advice. I took it at 10 am but it didnt kick in till 12. What really boosted its effect is caffeine as others have said. One shot of espresso after lyrica actually got me in the mood of talking to people. Its been 8 hours since i took it and i still feel the effects. Can hold eye contact, can talk to people without thinking that they are juding me negatively, i can keep a conversation going and speak my mind (with people i am familiar though but i couldnt even do that before)..I also feel happy and I dont analyze every person's jawline and eye area when the pass by. I got to say i feel a little bit tipsy, like a functioning drunk person with a buzz. I have to try to talk to strangers more though..I use it two times a week, Monday and Wednesday 150 mg i dont know if i should up the dosage, so far its working pretty good and i dont want to build tolerance. Maybe I will take an one week break soon. The only thing that I noticed, is that the day after Lyrica usage my sleep quality is a little worse but not something like insomnia.

I made this thread my personal diary lol
Ye I still take it on a empty stomach with expresso too but it has diminishing returns

But ye every substance is copium besides Vorinostat and MAOIs like Nardil and Parnate. But no substance will touch the honeymoon phase of being on Nardil (by the right manufacturer). Also sourcing is EVERYTHING. Lyrica made by a curry pharmaceutical company from some random site will feel completely different from prescription PharmaGrade Lyrica. You can sustain long term Pregabalin use with the right source.

But ye every substance is copium besides Vorinostat and MAOIs like Nardil and Parnate. But no substance will touch the honeymoon phase of being on Nardil (by the right manufacturer). Also sourcing is EVERYTHING. Lyrica made by a curry pharmaceutical company from some random site will feel completely different from prescription PharmaGrade Lyrica. You can sustain long term Pregabalin use with the right source.
I tried vorinostat twice and for some reason it did not work

Maybe I need to take a higher dose?
I took around 70mg both times

Is Ritalin worth it

I had similar experiences. The effect is subtle, I honestly don’t know if it has been helping but coping with life has been easier since taking it months ago.

But I don’t think you should take a higher dose. What were you trying to achieve with it?

You get kind of a what feels like a GABAergic high from higher doses and some euphoria, but that’s really not how someone should be using it

no you cannot lmfao. What utter cope
Been taking the same dose for over two years with no issue because I understand basic pharmacology, sorry if my knowledge of neurotransmitters and how to potentiate and deal with downregulation properly is too much to comprehend. I’d hate to make you feel stupid.

I had similar experiences. The effect is subtle, I honestly don’t know if it has been helping but coping with life has been easier since taking it months ago.

But I don’t think you should take a higher dose. What were you trying to achieve with it?
I was trying to eliminate anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I was trying to eliminate anxiety
Ah ye I was attempting the same but anxiety is definitely a more GABA-Glutamate balance issue.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Been taking the same dose for over two years with no issue because I understand basic pharmacology, sorry if my knowledge of neurotransmitters and how to potentiate and deal with downregulation properly is too much to comprehend. I’d hate to make you feel stupid.
laughed hard at this slop. Whether or not you have experienced any issues isn't being disputed you dumb cunt.

Reread what I said.

laughed hard at this slop. Whether or not you have experienced any issues isn't being disputed you dumb cunt.

Reread what I said.
I literally gave you the answer as to why I can sustain Lyrica use long term. Idk your brain must’ve short circuited when you made this response.

Is Ritalin worth it
A friend of mine is prescribed ritalin and he gave me a lot of pills.
It's not worth it in my opinion, it helps you get focused at first but it doesn't necessarily make you focus better.
Big cope imo

A friend of mine is prescribed ritalin and he gave me a lot of pills.
It's not worth it in my opinion, it helps you get focused at first but it doesn't necessarily make you focus better.
Big cope
Well it doesn’t make u any smarter but if u put in the hours everyday for a year you’ll be great

I literally gave you the answer as to why I can sustain Lyrica use long term
My point is that it isn't because you "source" your Lyrica well or whatever you were moronically insinuating

Do you understand how purity works? ≥98% purity means that 98% of 1 gram of say, vorinostat, is actually pure vorinostat, the other 1-2% being residual biological precursors to vorionostat. Chinese pregabalin is the literally the exact same as the pfizer slop you'd get prescribed by your psych. If anything you'd be able to sustain CHINK pregabalin for longer because you're probably getting less active pregabalin per mg of actual drug.

Regardless I don't care how much you cope. You don't feel 150mg of pregabalin @ a year straight. Also loling at thinking you're getting any tangible benefits at such a pitiful dosage. Pregabalin doesn't do anything but mute your ability to cum at that dose.

At the end of the day Pregabalin is doing what any sodium channel blocker is doing but it'll rape you with withdrawals, whereas something like Lamotrigine won't be as unforgiving

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Can you explain what each of these do

My point is that it isn't because you "source" your Lyrica well or whatever you were moronically insinuating
I said sourcing was part of it, but you also dnr where I said I know how to potentiate it and deal with downregulation.

Chinese pregabalin is the literally the exact same as the pfizer slop you'd get prescribed by your psych. If anything you'd be able to sustain CHINK pregabalin for longer because you're probably getting less active pregabalin per mg of actual drug.
Ye, this is how I know you're talking out of your ass because anyone with 2 brain cells can tell the difference between something like Nervigesic Pregab vs Cipla Pregab.

Prescription Lyrica just works way better, whether it’s due to the encapsulation or the inactive ingredients it’s just a completely different drug. I only get a consistent mood elevation, energy boost, and anxiolytic effect from Cipla/Novadoz. Nervigesic just makes you feel tired and after a couple uses you pretty much get no anxiolytic benefit.

Regardless I don't care how much you cope. You don't feel 150mg of pregabalin @ a year straight. Also loling at thinking you're getting any tangible benefits at such a pitiful dosage. Pregabalin doesn't do anything but mute your ability to cum at that dose.
That’s cause you’re using shitty online Pregab so ofc you think 150mg won't do shit. Also you don’t know how to take it properly. Also I never said 150mg specifically but I did take that much consistently for like 6 months twice a day because I take it on an empty stomach, wait about 1-1.5 hours for the onset of action to occur, and then drink strong coffee (works better than energy drinks). I stay in a fasted state pretty much the whole day, eat small snacks if I get too hungry, then redose like 6 hours later still on an empty stomach with coffee and then just have a big meal at night after I workout or something. Taking a day or two off isn't going to cause withdrawals either, and even if it does you can take another anxiolytic substance. AND you can take Magnesium on your off days since it operates as a calcium channel blocker. I take 200-300mg twice a day now and obviously it doesn't feel the way it did when I initially took it, but I still get the mood/energy boost and anxiety reduction every single day.

At the end of the day Pregabalin is doing what any sodium channel blocker is doing but it'll rape you with withdrawals
*Calcium channel binder and yes it will rape you with withdrawals if you're a low IQ braincel or a mindless addict.

Lamotrigine
lmao, ye this pretty much sums up you have no idea what you're talking about

Last edited:
I said sourcing was part of it, but you also dnr where I said I know how to potentiate it and deal with downregulation.

Ye, this is how I know you're talking out of your ass because anyone with 2 brain cells can tell the difference between something like Nervigesic Pregab vs Cipla Pregab.

Prescription Lyrica just works way better, whether it’s due to the encapsulation or the inactive ingredients it’s just a completely different drug. I only get a consistent mood elevation, energy boost, and anxiolytic effect from Cipla/Novadoz. Nervigesic just makes you feel tired and after a couple uses you pretty much get no anxiolytic benefit.

That’s cause you’re using shitty online Pregab so ofc you think 150mg won't do shit. Also you don’t know how to take it properly. Also I never said 150mg specifically but I did take that much consistently for like 6 months twice a day because I take it on an empty stomach, wait about 1-1.5 hours for the onset of action to occur, and then drink strong coffee (works better than energy drinks). I stay in a fasted state pretty much the whole day, eat small snacks if I get too hungry, then redose like 6 hours later still on an empty stomach with coffee and then just have a big meal at night after I workout or something. Taking a day or two off isn't going to cause withdrawals either, and even if it does you can take another anxiolytic substance. AND you can take Magnesium on your off days since it operates as a calcium channel blocker. I take 200-300mg twice a day now and obviously it doesn't feel the way it did when I initially took it, but I still get the mood/energy boost and anxiety reduction every single day.

*Calcium channel binder and yes it will rape you with withdrawals if you're a low IQ braincel or a mindless addict.

lmao, ye this pretty much sums up you have no idea what you're talking about

Do you understand how purity works? ≥98% purity means that 98% of 1 gram of say, vorinostat, is actually pure vorinostat, the other 1-2% being residual biological precursors to vorionostat. Chinese pregabalin is the literally the exact same as the pfizer slop you'd get prescribed by your psych. If anything you'd be able to sustain CHINK pregabalin for longer because you're probably getting less active pregabalin per mg of actual drug.

At the end of the day Pregabalin is doing what any sodium channel blocker is doing but it'll rape you with withdrawals, whereas something like Lamotrigine won't be as unforgiving
Lyrica makes me feel soo good I love it
Only use it max twice a week

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Cope
Show me the posts then
ye brb bro just gonna go thru all 3000 of my posts just for a single person when all you gotta do is use the search function