Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

gonna order it from QSC. But its needed to take with some gaba-t inhibitor, otherwise it stops working fast so i need to take bromantan also

Im looking into vorinostat rn. I need this the most. Impossible to move on with life being so inhibited and suffering from traumas from the past
Im taking seggligine(I think its gaba t its similair to nardil) and sometimes lyrica but lyrica at 200-300mg made me walk funny. I feel like you lose iq when your on it. It has an alcohol type effect.

Please pm if you find a vorinostat source, i cant find one for the life of me. Please bro

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Im taking seggligine(I think its gaba t its similair to nardil) and sometimes lyrica but lyrica at 200-300mg made me walk funny. I feel like you lose iq when your on it. It has an alcohol type effect.

Please pm if you find a vorinostat source, i cant find one for the life of me. Please bro
check selleckchem.com

they wanna charge me for 512 jewros with shipping (for 2g)

but ive heard you only need take it in dosages like 50-75mg for few days and your brain should be cured then. Idk tho. 0 info about it on internet

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
check selleckchem.com

they wanna charge me for 512 jewros with shipping (for 2g)

but ive heard you only need take it in dosages like 50-75mg for few days and your brain should be cured then. Idk tho. 0 info about it on internet
yeah it works by removing old traumatic memories and the anxiety associated with them. It sounds like a miracle and there is a fair amount of testimonies on this.

I even heard 1 pill will do the trick for some people but a few is probably a safer bet.

Its 130 euros for 200mg.

You can read more info about this and other shit on longecity forum. Tell me if you find a cheaper souce that shit is extortion.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
yeah it works by removing old traumatic memories and the anxiety associated with them. It sounds like a miracle and there is a fair amount of testimonies on this.

I even heard 1 pill will do the trick for some people but a few is probably a safer bet.

Its 130 euros for 200mg.

You can read more info about this and other shit on longecity forum. Tell me if you find a cheaper souce that shit is extortion.
whats your current stack for mentalceldom and has it helped?

whats your current stack for mentalceldom and has it helped?
1.25/2.5mg subliminally seggligine every other day (3x a week).

Asprin high doses (taken with glycine and vit k2/ eat this through normal food) + Take coffee after a meal if you can tolerate it (aspirin and coffee synthasize for dopamine and aspirin lowers cortisol)

Nicotine patches

L-theanine (mostly cope though, can make you sleepy but its okay with coffee)

High simple carbs like fruit and milk for sugar to lower cortisol (very important as a low carb/ keto will just cause stress and these drugs barely work, the lower carbs you have the more your body runs of cortisol, very bad)

baclofen rarely at high doses for specific shit(It feels better than lyrica for me as you feel like you are more level headed, lyrica makes me dizzy, i dont like it idk)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, russiancelreturns and IndraBC
Good to see you back bhai. Followed your advice on lyrica 2 months ago, literally saved my social life for my last year at university.
⭐️Bromantane > Lyrica

• Hmm...
Reactions: Numb
⭐️Bromantane > Lyrica
my mother looked at one of my packages and knows i ordered drugs. I wanted to get bromatane aswell from swisschems, but that shit is more for careermaxxing isnt it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and russiancelreturns
1.25/2.5mg subliminally seggligine every other day (3x a week).

Asprin high doses (taken with glycine and vit k2/ eat this through normal food) + Take coffee after a meal if you can tolerate it (aspirin and coffee synthasize for dopamine and aspirin lowers cortisol)

Nicotine patches

L-theanine (mostly cope though, can make you sleepy but its okay with coffee)

High simple carbs like fruit and milk for sugar to lower cortisol (very important as a low carb/ keto will just cause stress and these drugs barely work, the lower carbs you have the more your body runs of cortisol, very bad)

baclofen rarely at high doses for specific shit(It feels better than lyrica for me as you feel like you are more level headed, lyrica makes me dizzy, i dont like it idk)
raypeater I see

• Love it
my mother looked at one of my packages and knows i ordered drugs. I wanted to get bromatane aswell from swisschems, but that shit is more for careermaxxing isnt it?
I plan to keep drugs at Wolt's bag

• +1
@IndraBC whats funny

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

Its 130 euros for 200mg.

which one does that? you guys mentioned a few in the post.
Do you mean vorinostat for healing brain and removing traumatic memory anxiety?

My brain cant function since 2014. and my dr only recommended sleep, vegies and sports :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
which one does that? you guys mentioned a few in the post.
Do you mean vorinostat for healing brain and removing traumatic memory anxiety?

My brain cant function since 2014. and my dr only recommended sleep, vegies and sports :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
I think it was $90. With the usual session being around 50mg (for fear extinction), and most people needing max. 5 sessions to experience almost full fear extinction it was a very good deal.
how much vorinostat should I order in your opinion? If you claim the standard dose is 50mg and most people need max 5 sessions. then 1g should be more than ideal?

If you can drive to lithuania they dont check prescriptions.
Wym they don't check prescriptions? Like u can just go to a pharma store and buy it? If so it's lifefuel (I'm Lithuanian)

• +1
Wym they don't check prescriptions? Like u can just go to a pharma store and buy it? If so it's lifefuel (I'm Lithuanian)
@Tai Lung got accutane without prescription and just said he left it at home jfl

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
@Tai Lung got accutane without prescription and just said he left it at home jfl
Btw bro do u think Selegiline + Lyrica is a good combo? I know nardil + Lyrica is god tier but it's hard to source nardil, I'm hoping selegiline can at least be partially as good

Btw bro do u think Selegiline + Lyrica is a good combo? I know nardil + Lyrica is god tier but it's hard to source nardil, I'm hoping selegiline can at least be partially as good
That's the stack I've been running, I got it from bgpharma, segligine Is a god substance for general life but I don't really like lyrica it makes you low inhib but I feel like I lose iq and just reduces anxiety but ultimately you are still an autist.

Look into baclofen it much better imo.

When running these drugs eat a lot of simple carbs btw or you won't get the low cortisol effects

• Love it
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
That's the stack I've been running, I got it from bgpharma, segligine Is a god substance for general life but I don't really like lyrica it makes you low inhib but I feel like I lose iq and just reduces anxiety but ultimately you are still an autist.

Look into baclofen it much better imo.

When running these drugs eat a lot of simple carbs btw or you won't get the low cortisol effects
How much selegiline are you dosing?

• +1
@HTN_Mentalcel any noticeable changes after starting selegiline?

Just my two cents

Vorinostat is probably the most speculative drug ever discussed. I have read some decent studies suggesting it has potential to abolish fear but I have yet to see any tangible effects to suggest that and I have pretty severe OCD.

The difference between phenelzine and tranylcypromine is not as significant as people make it out to be. Phenelzine is way more sedating and is more anxiolytic than tranylcypromine but at the end of the day they're both inhibiting monoamine oxidase. Parnate is easier to procure anyway.

Please don't use memegabalin unless you love being a sedated dumb niggercattle. Basically loses any amount of anxiolysis after the first couple of dosages. If you do want to use it daily augment it with donepezil because it blocks the release of acetylcholine.

Bromantane is a complete fucking meme

Cerebrolysin causes hairloss and is inferior to P21.

Oh and for anyone that wants to buy Vorinostat it's incredibly easy to get. Go on madeinchina, find a reputable seller, buy the MOQ and then send a sample to Janoshik.

Vorinostat is probably the most speculative drug ever discussed. I have read some decent studies suggesting it has potential to abolish fear but I have yet to see any tangible effects to suggest that and I have pretty severe OCD.
My personal experience and the experience of many others would suggest that it does help significantly with anxiety-related conditions. There are anecdotals posted here by users like our admin @Alexanderr and on other sites stating that it was life-changing. Vorinostat is much more nuanced than just the fact that it abolishes fear. The fact that it alters gene expression through the targeting of specific HDAC classes is where the novel aspect of it comes from. You’re obviously not going to find much evidence related to studies lol, no human blind study related to mental benefits has been conducted.

The difference between phenelzine and tranylcypromine is not as significant as people make it out to be. Phenelzine is way more sedating and is more anxiolytic than tranylcypromine but at the end of the day they're both inhibiting monoamine oxidase. Parnate is easier to procure anyway.
Nardil’s inhibition of GABA-transaminase is a significant distinction. Arguably more anxiolytic than benzos without the risk of building tolerance or going through withdrawals due to the lack of downregulation. Both are just as easy to procure if you live in the states.

Please don't use memegabalin unless you love being a sedated dumb niggercattle. Basically loses any amount of anxiolysis after the first couple of dosages. If you do want to use it daily augment it with donepezil because it blocks the release of acetylcholine.
Everyone who says this has never taken prescription Lyrica and only the curry garbage found on the clearnet. Anyone getting it from a pharmacy knows the difference. I always get an anxiolytic effect from it every single time I take it even after consistently taking it for 2.5 years and zero cognitive impairment cuz I don’t abuse it.

Bromantane is a complete fucking meme
It’s nothing compared to Vorinostat and Nardil/Parnate but not useless.

Cerebrolysin causes hairloss and is inferior to P21.
There is way more research on Cerebrolysin and more of a proven track record. Also P21 is very expensive and harder to source.

Last edited:
My personal experience and the experience of many others would suggest that it does help significantly with anxiety-related conditions
Probably placebo. I and @androgenic have used Vorinostat extensively & have discussed it at length. We both haven't noticed much at all. My verbal fluency is way way up though and I've noticed it helps immensely with language learning. I don't see it doing absolutely anything with infrequent dosing. I was using it daily for a while but I stopped because it wasn't doing anything for my OCD which I honestly thought it would have abolished when utilized in conjunction with ERP.

Vorinostat has a tiny half life and doesn't enter the brain (comparatively). Someone needs to synthesize Crebinostat and I'd literally spend every last cent I had on it. Panobinostat is much better in basically every respect. Longer half life, higher bioavailability and it actually crosses the BBB.

and on other sites stating that it was life-changing
Yes I've read the entire thread on longecity. Results seem meh.

You’re obviously not going to find much evidence related to studies lol
Humans sure. I've read multiple rat studies and a fair few speculative articles in fear extinction.

Nardil’s inhibition of GABA-transaminase is a significant distinction
Anything GABA related can never be sustained. Everyone who has ever tried to manipulate anything regarding the GABA system eventually comes to the conclusion that a poop-out is a given. It's the one system that will literally do everything to maintain homeostasis. Baclofen is actually an outlier in this regard because GABAb receptor density bounces back very quickly and seems to be quite formidable when agonized for long periods of time. I've used baclofen pretty successfully and sustained it for a while, I only quit because the next-day sedation was too overwhelming. It's provided the most anxiolysis out of any GABAergic I've used and it was intensely antidepressant.

Anyway, phenelzine's antianxiety effect wears off, I've read/heard multiple reports to substantiate such a claim. I don't care if you still feel it, that isn't evidence that the effect wanes over time for most people. Parnate is leagues better in my opinion. It's better tolerated and doesn't seem to cause as many adverse side effects as Nardil.

Everyone who says this has never taken prescription Lyrica and only the curry garbage found on the clearnet
The fact that you're still using this argument is laughable. I've used Pfizer pregab and I've used curry slop, absolutely no tangible difference, in fact, I had 1kg of pure Pregabalin that tested at 99% purity at one point. Again, no difference.

VGCC agonism poops out violently. Pregabalin isn't sustainable. Hundreds of reports will alude to the same thing. Pfizer sedated me just as much as the curry crap did. It doesn't feel good after the first couple days.

Using pregabalin sparingly is probably the most effective way to abolish anxiety though.

It’s nothing compared to Vorinostat and Nardil/Parnate but not useless.
Nah it's dogshit. Poops out like everything dopaminergic.

There is way more research on Cerebrolysin and more of a proven track record. Also P21 is very expensive and harder to source.
P21 is literally the peptide in Cerebrolysin that is primarily responsible for the increase in BDNF expression. It's just synthetic and the fact that it's isolated means you're not running the risk of hairloss and what not when using Cerebrolysin.

Not hard to source at all btw. Not knowing Tracy in 2024 is absolutely wild

The only thing that ever worked for me was Clomipramine and lamotrigine augmented by donepezil. But I dropped all of that and just started thugging it out

getting off psychmeds is probably the best decision I've ever made. If I can source panobinostat I'll definitely get on it.

Probably placebo. I and @androgenic have used Vorinostat extensively & have discussed it at length. We both haven't noticed much at all. My verbal fluency is way way up though and I've noticed it helps immensely with language learning. I don't see it doing absolutely anything with infrequent dosing. I was using it daily for a while but I stopped because it wasn't doing anything for my OCD which I honestly thought it would have abolished when utilized in conjunction with ERP.

Vorinostat has a tiny half life and doesn't enter the brain (comparatively). Someone needs to synthesize Crebinostat and I'd literally spend every last cent I had on it. Panobinostat is much better in basically every respect. Longer half life, higher bioavailability and it actually crosses the BBB.
I thought @androgenic had a good response? He made an entire thread on it. Didn't know you took it yourself, you didn't make that clear in your post.

I was actually looking into Panobinostat. Do you have info regarding it crossing the BBB better than Vorinostat? I couldn't find anything on that topic. Might be worth purchasing since it's significantly less expensive than Creb.

Anything GABA related can never be sustained. Everyone who has ever tried to manipulate anything regarding the GABA system eventually comes to the conclusion that a poop-out is a given. It's the one system that will literally do everything to maintain homeostasis. Baclofen is actually an outlier in this regard because GABAb receptor density bounces back very quickly and seems to be quite formidable when agonized for long periods of time. I've used baclofen pretty successfully and sustained it for a while, I only quit because the next-day sedation was too overwhelming. It's provided the most anxiolysis out of any GABAergic I've used and it was intensely antidepressant.
You're grossly uninformed on this but that's ok. Nardil's effect on GABA-tramsaminase works independently from the synthesis of GABA as the increase in GABA levels is based on levels of Vitamin B6. This works completely different from typical GABA receptor agonists since they decrease GABA by increasing receptor sensitivity. Downregulation occurs with reoccurring use of said agent and you’re left with less GABA due to the Glutamatergic system overcompensating as a result. That is very different from Nardil's MoA which works to increase GABA by attempting to balance the GABAergic-Glutamatergic system.

Baclofen only takes a while to build a tolerance to because of its short half-life. The GABAergic system is less likely to take adaptative measures as a result. GABA-B receptor agonists are theoretically more forgiving than GABA-As, but this difference is negligible if the system is under long-term manipulation.

Anyway, phenelzine's antianxiety effect wears off, I've read/heard multiple reports to substantiate such a claim. I don't care if you still feel it, that isn't evidence that the effect wanes over time for most people. Parnate is leagues better in my opinion. It's better tolerated and doesn't seem to cause as many adverse side effects as Nardil.
Phenelzine's anxiolytic effect does lessen, but for the vast majority of users the effect sustains. If corrective measures are taken, the GABAergic effect can be increased.

Why are you trying to argue so adamantly that Parnate is better lol? It's objectively worse than Nardil for those who suffer with anxiety. Their side effect profile is marginally the same, you're going to go thru them initially regardless of either one you take.

The fact that you're still using this argument is laughable. I've used Pfizer pregab and I've used curry slop, absolutely no tangible difference, in fact, I had 1kg of pure Pregabalin that tested at 99% purity at one point. Again, no difference.
Yes, I have also taken Pfizer Pregab from the clearnet and it significantly different than what it is from the pharmacy. No tangible difference for you, but for every responder there is.

VGCC agonism poops out violently. Pregabalin isn't sustainable. Hundreds of reports will alude to the same thing. Pfizer sedated me just as much as the curry crap did. It doesn't feel good after the first couple days.
Not sustainable yet I continue to take it daily with zero issues. Please cite the hundreds of reports for me, you literally just say shit lol. Gabapentin poops out violently, Lyrica is way more consistent. The current brand I'm taking is not at all sedating and actually gives me energy. Your argument does not make sense at all pharmacologically.

Nah it's dogshit. Poops out like everything dopaminergic.
Learn to manipulate the dopaminergic system better.

P21 is literally the peptide in Cerebrolysin that is primarily responsible for the increase in BDNF expression. It's just synthetic and the fact that it's isolated means you're not running the risk of hairloss and what not when using Cerebrolysin.
P21 is a man-made counterpart of CNTF. Like you said its synthetic, therefore not actually found in Cerebro.

Not knowing Tracy in 2024 is absolutely wild
I literally haven't tried sourcing it myself lol

The only thing that ever worked for me was Clomipramine and lamotrigine augmented by donepezil. But I dropped all of that and just started thugging it out

getting off psychmeds is probably the best decision I've ever made.
I did the same. Only taking Lyrica which I have zero downsides from.

If I can source panobinostat I'll definitely get on it.

I thought @
androgenic
@androgenic had a good response? He made an entire thread on it. Didn't know you took it yourself, you didn't make that clear in your post.
Yeah he thought he did at the start but has since changed his mind.
Didn't know you took it yourself, you didn't make that clear in your post.
Huh I've posted in this thread before. Bought it ages ago
I was actually looking into Panobinostat. Do you have info regarding it crossing the BBB better than Vorinostat?
I was looking into it a while ago. Just look it up. It isn't like Crebinostat tier but the BBB penetration is way higher than Vorinostat
You're grossly uninformed on this but that's ok
What are you on about? I didn't even mention GABA-T. I just said that EVERYTHING that touches GABA in any way imaginble will cause adaptive changes and inevitable downregulation/desenistization. GABAergics are gross and should be avoided entirely if you like your sanity. Pregabalin clears all of them.
Baclofen only takes a while to build a tolerance to because of its short half-life. The GABAergic system is less likely to take adaptative measures as a result. GABA-B receptor agonists are theoretically more forgiving than GABA-As, but this difference is negligible if the system is under long-term manipulation.
There are structural differences between GABAb and GABAa. BPC157, for example, has been shown to reverse tolerance on GABAb but does nothing for GABAa. Tolerance to baclofen is astoundingly low and I haven't seen many anecdotes of people having to increase dosage over time. But yeah it's just like anything GABA-related.
Downregulation occurs with reoccurring use of said agent and you’re left with less GABA due to the Glutamatergic system overcompensating as a result
Why are you trying to school me on something I'm quite understanding of?

Inhibiting GABA-tramsaminase increases GABA's ability to inhibit action potential (well not literally but it'll increase the amount of GABA circulating in the brain), thus causing adaptive changes to the receptor(s) over time. Everything you proceeded to write has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the anxiolytic effect will wane, because it will. You're increasing GABA transmission, plain and simple. Just because it works uniquely to other gabaergic agents (receptor agonists, positive allosteric modulators & GAT-1 inhibitors) doesn't mean it won't invariably decrease the receptors responsiveness to GABA and cause an overcompensation of glutamate transmission (which might not be that bad because with GABA-T inhibition you're at least closer to homeostasis than using benzodiazepines).

So sure, GABA-tramsaminsae inhibition won't lessen the amount of GABA as an adaptive change but it'll cause tachyphylaxis just like any other substance. Increasing GABA via GABA-T inhibition = ↓ GABAa/b receptor sensitvity, increasing GABA transmission via allosteric modulation = ↓ GABAb/a sensitivity + a skewed GABA/glutmate profile. There isn't a fundamental difference here other than the fact that with phenelzine at least the glutamate/GABA ratio isn't violently skewed towards glutamate dominance, which is obviously optimal because it'll make withdrawals infinitely more tolerable.

School me because I seem to be missing something apparently. Interestingly Lamotrigine actually seems to decrease GABA transmission slightly, which just seems odd to me.
Phenelzine's anxiolytic effect does lessen, but for the vast majority of users the effect sustains. If corrective measures are taken, the GABAergic effect can be increased.
Can you give me an example? You can only augment so many times until your augmentation needs augmentation. Psych meds are a complete fucking joke.
Yes, I have also taken Pfizer Pregab from the clearnet and it significantly different than what it is from the pharmacy. No tangible difference for you, but for every responder there is.
Each to their own I suppose. I just don't like pregabalin ig.
Learn to manipulate the dopaminergic system better.
Brother I've been doing this for years. Ironically normalising dopaminergic transmission with aripiprazole gave me better results than using literal meth tbh.
P21 is a man-made counterpart of CNTF. Like you said its synthetic, therefore not actually found in Cerebro.
I concede
I did the same. Only taking Lyrica which I have zero downsides from.
Fair enough. If you can sustain it props to you. I can't ejaculate or work out on pregab so I had to drop it. Plus I've got way to much of an addictive personaility and it made me sleep for half the day.
I found some on madeinchina and it's from the source I usually buy my raws from. If I get a batch I can send it to Janoshik for HPLC and I'd definitley be down to send you as much as you need for free. Lmk

It'd be pisscheap just like vstat most likely