Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

Good to see you back bhai. Followed your advice on lyrica 2 months ago, literally saved my social life for my last year at university.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Cope
Is there any good way to know if the pregabalin/Lyrica is not fake? I have a source here in india and it's extremely cheap so I am a bit skeptical

Is there any good way to know if the pregabalin/Lyrica is not fake? I have a source here in india and it's extremely cheap so I am a bit skeptical
well meds are really cheap in India so you're probably good. but consider how many pills you'll need to take..

It will probably not work anywhere near as good as US prescription Lyrica. All the Indian brands online are copium, but if you can find Pregab made by Cipla that may be legit.

*Calcium channel binder and yes it will rape you with withdrawals if you're a low IQ braincel or a mindless addict.
I wasn't calling Pregabalin a sodium channel blocker. I was saying all the benefits of Pregabalin can be achieved WITH a sodium channel blocker.

>he's taking 600mg daily
right, next year you'll be on 1200mg daily. Enjoy withdrawals.

It works, but you can only truly run it once, maybe twice, a week. That's why I feel Lyrica/Pregabalin is a much better option. It gives you a very noticeable NT boost, just like Phenibut, without dealing with the extremely fast tolerance. You can take Lyrica pretty much everyday. If you can't get it prescribed, PM me for sources.
This is extremely true, I kept on trying it but it only ever worked once and never affected me at all despite taking around 1.2-1.5gs with multiple gaps in-between

I wasn't calling Pregabalin a sodium channel blocker. I was saying all the benefits of Pregabalin can be achieved WITH a sodium channel blocker.

>he's taking 600mg daily
right, next year you'll be on 1200mg daily. Enjoy withdrawals.
600mg is the max you can be prescribed for anxiety and I literally take off days and have experienced no withdrawals after taking it for 2 years because of the protocol I mentioned but ok inhale more copium.

I was saying all the benefits of Pregabalin can be achieved WITH a sodium channel blocker.
No, this is 100% untrue. Stop spreading misinformation in my thread.

600mg is the max you can be prescribed for anxiety and I literally take off days and have experienced no withdrawals after taking it for 2 years because of the protocol I mentioned but ok inhale more copium.
Nah buddy you're not taking 600mg and then taking days off and getting a wink of sleep. Your talking out of your prolapsed asshole

Nah buddy you're not taking 600mg and then taking days off and getting a wink of sleep. Your talking out of your prolapsed asshole
I’m not going to continue to argue with when you can’t even grasp basic pharmacology.

Lyrica’s duration of action is anywhere between 9-17 hours and has after effects for about 4-10 hours. It will stay in your blood for about 35 hours. Lyrica does have a half-life of 6.3 hours, but it takes about 5 to 5.5 half-lives for it to be eliminated from your body. So ye, I can sleep fine bro. I also go up and down my dose too, so no I’m not always taking 600mg (which I already mentioned).

Not even gonna repeat my previous posts on how I deal with downregulation if I do feel withdrawals since you can’t read, but ye I’m done here. The copium channel blockers are giving you too much brain fog lil bro.

This is extremely true, I kept on trying it but it only ever worked once and never affected me at all despite taking around 1.2-1.5gs with multiple gaps in-between
Edited: Nvm thought you were talking about Lyrica not Phen. Ye Phen is a very strong GABA-B agonist, also I know ppl get different experiences with FAA vs HCL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hess
ye brb bro just gonna go thru all 3000 of my posts just for a single person when all you gotta do is use the search function
Kys dumb bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: Cope
I’m not going to continue to argue with when you can’t even grasp basic pharmacology.

Lyrica’s duration of action is anywhere between 9-17 hours and has after effects for about 4-10 hours. It will stay in your blood for about 35 hours. Lyrica does have a half-life of 6.3 hours, but it takes about 5 to 5.5 half-lives for it to be eliminated from your body. So ye, I can sleep fine bro. I also go up and down my dose too, so no I’m not always taking 600mg (which I already mentioned).

Not even gonna repeat my previous posts on how I deal with downregulation if I do feel withdrawals since you can’t read, but ye I’m done here. The copium channel blockers are giving you too much brain fog lil bro.
Proceeds to write a whole essay explaining it. Good doggy 🥵🥵

• Ugh..
All jokes aside tho Bromantane + LSD is killer

Proceeds to write a whole essay explaining it. Good doggy 🥵🥵
lol Sorry I’ve been busy and currently at work, I can give you a short write-up later today maybe. Only ones that really matter though are Nardil/Parnate and Vorinostat.

• Love it
Reactions: IndraBC
lol Sorry I’ve been busy and currently at work, I can give you a short write-up later today maybe. Only ones that really matter though are Nardil/Parnate and Vorinostat.
No pookie wookie the only ones that matter are Bromantane.

Lowers anxiety, increases cognitive function like crazy and is even considered a performance enhancing drug.

• Ugh..
what about Benzos like Klonopin, are they any good?

what about Benzos like Klonopin, are they any good?
No, I’m currently taking Ativan and Librium and I’m tryin to get off of them. My advice is if u already have bad anxiety don’t do them. Even if you do take things to deal with GABA downregulation and NMDA it still isn’t sustainable.

No, I’m currently taking Ativan and Librium and I’m tryin to get off of them. My advice is if u already have bad anxiety don’t do them. Even if you do take things to deal with GABA downregulation and NMDA it still isn’t sustainable.
klonopin helps me with fear inhibition much more than Lyrica does but I am worried about getting addicted to it, so I am thinking about switching to bromantane. Will it have similar effects?

@Cope

There is this site ( https://aniracetam.eu/shop/ ) with these nootropics cheap and readily available. I've only tried phenibut and modafinil from here. What do you recommend to try from here to have the same good effects as from those you listed in the thread starter post? They only sell Bromantane out of those. I don't know how to get the others, like Lyrica, Nardil, etc. Anyone else may answer too, please.

klonopin helps me with fear inhibition much more than Lyrica does but I am worried about getting addicted to it, so I am thinking about switching to bromantane. Will it have similar effects?
It won’t work long term. Benzos are not sustainable and you’ll eventually just be taking it in order to reach your baseline state. I get a consistent anxiolytic effect and mood boost from Lyrica, benzos work for like a week for me at most. Bromantane is nothing like it, the anxiolytic effect would be negligible in comparison.

@Cope

There is this site ( https://aniracetam.eu/shop/ ) with these nootropics cheap and readily available. I've only tried phenibut and modafinil from here. What do you recommend to try from here to have the same good effects as from those you listed in the thread starter post? They only sell Bromantane out of those. I don't know how to get the others, like Lyrica, Nardil, etc. Anyone else may answer too, please.
Link won’t open. If you can’t get a pdoc who prescribes them (which I do and did), try IndiaMart/similar sites. There’s a disc server that has sources for legit vendors like thru WhatsApp, I’ll see if I can find it.

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator
This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
Which one would you recommend in order to improve cognitive abilities that have the least probability of nasty side effects?

Well I'm currently on Nardil which inhibits GABA-T so it doesn't directly bind to the receptors like benzos or phenibut, it's a constant GABAergic effect. You may not necessarily have low serotonin, but something that could give you a little boost may help. I use L-Tryptophan but that probably won't create a noticeable effect for non-MAOI users.

I know SSRIs get a lot of shit here, but honestly an SSRI + Lyrica would be an excellent combination. I'm also using Vorinostat and when I take it with Lyrica it really boosts the prosocial effect.
What do you think of the SSRI Luvox?

Tramadol 100mg is good, can lower inhibitions but nothing like Lyrica. It gets me nauseous af for an hour or two as well

What is the best one for low inhib? Nardil? Got a good source for EUcels?

Last edited:
What is the best one for low inhib? Nardil? Got a good source for EUcels?
Get a private gp and they'll be able to get you it. According to @Cope PBUH, there is no way to get it outside of prescriptions.

Have you tried using it before exams? I'm struggling to figure out how much it is impairing me mentally and whether i can take before an exam as well

lyrica made me giga low inhib but also makes me dumber jfl 😂

Link won’t open. If you can’t get a pdoc who prescribes them (which I do and did), try IndiaMart/similar sites. There’s a disc server that has sources for legit vendors like thru WhatsApp, I’ll see if I can find it.
can you send it?

@Prince88 @TheMewingBBC what about getting vorinostat/cerebrolysin from dalits on indiamart? Do you know any legit vendors?

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
Why isn’t phenibut on here?

On another note. Aside from the anxiolytic effects of Vorinostat, its effects on neuroplasticity are amazing as well.

I've been learning French for a bit now and whenever I've taken it prior to a learning session I can feel a noticeable increase in comprehension ability.

For example, I'm able to recall new vocabulary words better, using flashcards, or when watching a show I can understand the general message slightly faster.

It’s not like a limitless pill but my brain is able to connect the dots faster to a noticeable extent. This is on a pretty low dosage of 30mg sublingual, even with its notoriously low bioavailability.

If I weren't somewhat concerned about its side effects with very frequent usage & the relatively small amount left I would take it whenever I'm learning.
how much vorinostat do you take on a daily basis?

can you link source? Please sir 🙏🙏
I don't really have one. The one guy I got it from is called Izan82, on a forum called "longevity". Longecity has a few extensive threads on Vorinostat, but he sold his final batch last year.

Your best chance to get it now would be a group buy, perhaps on Reddit or longecity (if there is one) as acquiring Vorinostat costs a lot so they share the costs and buy it somewhere (I don't know exactly where, maybe they have a lab synthesize it or something).

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
I don't really have one. The one guy I got it from is called Izan82, on a forum called "longevity". Longecity has a few extensive threads on Vorinostat, but he sold his final batch last year.

Your best chance to get it now would be a group buy, perhaps on Reddit or longecity (if there is one) as acquiring Vorinostat costs a lot so they share the costs and buy it somewhere (I don't know exactly where, maybe they have a lab synthesize it or something).
do you think IndiaMart would be a scam when it comes to buying it? you can buy 120 pills 24mg for $15 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
do you think IndiaMart would be a scam when it comes to buying it? you can buy 120 pills 24mg for $15 JFL
Yes, because everyone would be soliciting it from there if that were the case.
Vorinostat is a somewhat obscure drug, that has only been FDA-approved for some limited treatments.
It's not mass-produced and thus very unlikely some random IndiaMart seller would have it and sell it for dirt cheap.

• +1
Izan82 did always 3rd party test the vorinostat he sold, to assure the buyers it was legitimate.

how much did he charge for 1g
I think it was $90. With the usual session being around 50mg (for fear extinction), and most people needing max. 5 sessions to experience almost full fear extinction it was a very good deal.

• +1
I think it was $90. With the usual session being around 50mg (for fear extinction), and most people needing max. 5 sessions to experience almost full fear extinction it was a very good deal.
do you think is it worth to buy it? Im autistic, high inhibit and hasnt spoken to normies for years

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
do you think is it worth to buy it? Im autistic, high inhibit and hasnt spoken to normies for years
If I had to recommend one drug and only one drug for any anxious person to try, it'd be vorinostat, no doubt. Its effects had a pronounced effect on my life. I can almost split it up into a pre-vorinostat and post-vorinostat period.

It's very, very surprising it worked as well as it did, despite me I having read the miraculous anecdotes. Most of them almost felt like black magic or something. Like something that doesn't happen in real life, I had nagging doubts at the back of my mind about whether I'd experience the same thing. Maybe I'd just be the unlucky one or something.

What I can tell you is that for me, it did live up to its nearly miraculous reputation. Where I felt anxiety before, after vorinostat, there was just this emptiness. Emptiness in the sense that I wasn't feeling tense or anything in social situations where I was used to feeling a certain way. I didn't feel much of anything.

What's even better is that its effects were permanent. I probably originally took it a year and a half ago, and I haven't ever taken it for fear extinction after maybe the 4-5th sessions. At the very least not for the same fears.

For someone who hasn't tried it, or had success with it, all of this seems nearly impossible. At least, that's the way I looked at it before trying it.

I've written a little more extensively on my experience before, and received some DMs from people before. With a few success stories from people asking for my advice (after they managed to solicit it), I vouch it hasn't only worked for me, but for some others as well.

It's the one drug I would recommend anyone who considers suicide try at least a few times, before giving up on life.

Nevertheless, it's not without risks. It's not a "cancer" drug (in the sense it was developed to fight cancer), but it has found use in treating people with (certain) cancers, so it's (only) been FDA-approved for that thus far, but there have been more and more emerging studies about its other benefits.

I don't think vorinostat itself is the best HDACi, a more selective HDACi that crosses the BBB more easily would likely be better for minimizing its risk and enhancing effectiveness. Still, it's just about the best we got for now.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and russiancelreturns
can you send it?

@Prince88 @TheMewingBBC what about getting vorinostat/cerebrolysin from dalits on indiamart? Do you know any legit vendors?
Like @Alexanderr it is unlikely you'll find on Vorinostat on sites like IndiaMart but its worth a shot. I got mine from longecity as well.

The other option that I am considering in the future is to order it again from a site like SelleckChem, they aren't as strict about whether or not your address is an actual company.

• +1
I just wanted to state as well that Vorinostat did work as well for as it did for guys like @Alexanderr since my anxiety is more generalized.

But I think that trialling Vorinostat again with a benzo would be what I was missing! 5mg of Librium + 50mg of Vorinostat and then doing exposure therapy is probably what I need to do next.

• +1
JFL if you are running these year long
As a rule never take anything you can't drop after some months, some of these will give people massive withdraws, you are essentially dependent on them to get out of bed
Pills will never cure depression because it's mostly a reflection of the perception of your achievements, purpose and progress

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If I had to recommend one drug and only one drug for any anxious person to try, it'd be vorinostat, no doubt. Its effects had a pronounced effect on my life. I can almost split it up into a pre-vorinostat and post-vorinostat period.

It's very, very surprising it worked as well as it did, despite me I having read the miraculous anecdotes. Most of them almost felt like black magic or something. Like something that doesn't happen in real life, I had nagging doubts at the back of my mind about whether I'd experience the same thing. Maybe I'd just be the unlucky one or something.

What I can tell you is that for me, it did live up to its nearly miraculous reputation. Where I felt anxiety before, after vorinostat, there was just this emptiness. Emptiness in the sense that I wasn't feeling tense or anything in social situations where I was used to feeling a certain way. I didn't feel much of anything.

What's even better is that its effects were permanent. I probably originally took it a year and a half ago, and I haven't ever taken it for fear extinction after maybe the 4-5th sessions. At the very least not for the same fears.

For someone who hasn't tried it, or had success with it, all of this seems nearly impossible. At least, that's the way I looked at it before trying it.

I've written a little more extensively on my experience before, and received some DMs from people before. With a few success stories from people asking for my advice (after they managed to solicit it), I vouch it hasn't only worked for me, but for some others as well.

It's the one drug I would recommend anyone who considers suicide try at least a few times, before giving up on life.

Nevertheless, it's not without risks. It's not a "cancer" drug (in the sense it was developed to fight cancer), but it has found use in treating people with (certain) cancers, so it's (only) been FDA-approved for that thus far, but there have been more and more emerging studies about its other benefits.

I don't think vorinostat itself is the best HDACi, a more selective HDACi that crosses the BBB more easily would likely be better for minimizing its risk and enhancing effectiveness. Still, it's just about the best we got for now.
I hear all this shit about it but nobody sells it anymore

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I just wanted to state as well that Vorinostat did work as well for as it did for guys like @Alexanderr since my anxiety is more generalized.

But I think that trialling Vorinostat again with a benzo would be what I was missing! 5mg of Librium + 50mg of Vorinostat and then doing exposure therapy is probably what I need to do next.
after years of rotting on PSL forums and been coping with drugs what is the best stack for low inhibit and fixing high neuroticism in your opinion? thanks for your effort which has been put into this forum since 2019. Both you and Seth Walsh the best users definitely

• Love it
JFL if you are running these year long
As a rule never take anything you can't drop after some months, some of these will give people massive withdraws, you are essentially dependent on them to get out of bed
Pills will never cure depression because it's mostly a reflection of the perception of your achievements, purpose and progress
That is partially true, although being someone who is often withheld by his own mind regardless of what he may he achieve is the issue.

Being productive day to day is definitely the best way to beat the depression/anxiety, but it's not enough for some which is why I'm providing a permanent solution.

after years of rotting on PSL forums and been coping with drugs what is the best stack for low inhibit and fixing high neuroticism in your opinion? thanks for your effort which has been put into this forum since 2019. Both you and Seth Walsh the best users definitely
Appreciate it my guy!

Rn I'm just taking Lyrica daily which helps a lot with not just my stagnate state but also social situations. I honestly think that what I recommend earlier about doing Vorinostat + Librium and then exposing yourself to situations that may be uncomfortable would be the best option.

Definitely try either Nardil or Parnate if you can as well. The honeymoon phase on those drugs will completely break you from your low inhib shell. The sides can get a bit annoying, but honestly it's worth it when you're completely free from anxiety/depression and are finally fearless and free. You experience life on a completely different level and have euphoria from just living day to day.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and russiancelreturns
you can order lyrica on bgpharmadrugs as your in poland. If you can drive to lithuania they dont check prescriptions.

• +1
you can get seggligine which is similair to nardil on bgpharmadrugs aswell. I looked for an eu source everywhere for nardil but this shit doesnt exist man. Its only in the us.

you can order lyrica on bgpharmadrugs as your in poland. If you can drive to lithuania they dont check prescriptions.
gonna order it from QSC. But its needed to take with some gaba-t inhibitor, otherwise it stops working fast so i need to take bromantan also

Im looking into vorinostat rn. I need this the most. Impossible to move on with life being so inhibited and suffering from traumas from the past