Reminder to buy BTC before the big boom happens

What do I use to buy bitcoin as an under 18 I normally buy my crypto’s through my cousins account but he takes a percentage
Localbitcoins or paxful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
How are nocoiners coping?

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 9090
How are nocoiners coping?
they cope with saying its not real lol or that its jsut a bubble. while at the same time missing 100x gains lmaoo

When do you suspect this big crash is going to happen?
end 2021, like 80%. but it could also not happen at all and only be 60%. soon enough there will be a massive dip (20-30%)

Here to say op was right

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 9090
Fuark my nigga the boom is actually happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Is it too late to invest?

Is it too late to invest?
i would say it is,bitcoin is super high in price rn which means op was right but also that it could be too late to buy atm,but again you could try and risk it and hope it will increase even more but i wouldnt recommend it personally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Waiting for a dip then I am jumping in, it is due one surely

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 9090
@fag112 what do you think we should do ?

• +1
theres still time, ETH still needs to hit its ATH. and other cryptos like chainlink are still underrated, these will explode halfway/ at the end of the BTC cycle (btc cycle is 1 year, ending somewhere at the end of 2021) and the explosion of these alt coins is called alt season.

btc, eth, chainlink, ada, are good investments to make 10x/100x gains still, even now. literally the cycle has just started.

the bear market after this will be 50k ish

theres still time, ETH still needs to hit its ATH. and other cryptos like chainlink are still underrated, these will explode halfway/ at the end of the BTC cycle (btc cycle is 1 year, ending somewhere at the end of 2021) and the explosion of these alt coins is called alt season.

btc, eth, chainlink, ada, are good investments to make 10x/100x gains still, even now. literally the cycle has just started.

the bear market after this will be 50k ish
So how do I know when to sell. I literally know fuck all about stocks and cryptocurrencya I only turned 18 3 months ago

• JFL
I jumped into BTC last week and i'm up 20% my money..

Shall i load more money in or wait for a dip?

Any cryptocels here?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 9090
So how do I know when to sell. I literally know fuck all about stocks and cryptocurrencya I only turned 18 3 months ago
do some research and make your own plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, xefo, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
in theory what is the maximum value of btc in all of the future?

• +1
62536-full.png

No Coiners are on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 2632 and 2 others
in theory what is the maximum value of btc in all of the future?
in theory its unlimited. as fiat will always be printed, while btcs supply stays the same

No Coiners are on suicide watch

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
This is the last month of the rally, most likely. Rest of 2021 is going to be 0. I highly doubt it's going to take more than 5 weeks to reach the top.
Should accelerate real quickly now within a week or two, still holding the opinion of 80k being the top. Still looking really good and strong.
Could easily be a pullback here soon, too, but more up after it, if pullback is not too crazy, like 50%. Wouldn't be surprised of a week long pullback here.
It is gapped up very strongly, most likely will have to close it eventually, so in 2021 what one should be expecting, is getting down to sub 20k for a year long slow bear trend.
Tbh even 12k is possible.

• JFL
ely. Rest of 2021 is going to be 0. I highly doubt it's going to take more than 5 weeks to reach the top.
Should accelerate real quickly now within a week or two, still holding the opinion of 80k being the top. Still looking really good and strong.
Could easily be a pullback here soon, too, but more up after it, if pullback is not too crazy, like 50%. Wouldn't be surprised of a week long pullback here.
It is gapped up very strongly, most likely will hav
cope

This is the last month of the rally, most likely. Rest of 2021 is going to be 0. I highly doubt it's going to take more than 5 weeks to reach the top.
It is gapped up very strongly, most likely will have to close it eventually, so in 2021 what one should be expecting, is getting down to sub 20k for a year long slow bear trend.
Tbh even 12k is possible.
bull markets take at least half a year

dont come back crying back to this thread when btc hits 250k in a half year

She's coming back bros.

Maybe I won't rope

• +1
She's coming back bros.

Maybe I won't rope
it was just a dip calm down boyo

ppl pre 2017 are fucking mental but thats to be expected

i bought the dip and made 1k from that

i bought the dip and made 1k from that
I think a head and shoulders patten is forming. Probably a whale will sell to shake out weak hands, so they can buy back cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if we drop back to 20/25k usd

I think a head and shoulders patten is forming. Probably a whale will sell to shake out weak hands, so they can buy back cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if we drop back to 20/25k usd
yes that could happen, have another stash ready to drop in when thats the case

but its gambling if you sell your position now.

i just hodl and buy every dip lol

yes that could happen, have another stash ready to drop in when thats the case

but its gambling if you sell your position now.

i just hodl and buy every dip lol
100% I'm definitely not telling you to sell, just want people to be prepared and not panic sell. The whales just want to buy your bitcoin for cheap, don't play into their hands.

• +1
@fag112 and @Chadlite Rutherford are unusually quiet..

are they still alive?

Whooo hoo we're back to where we were last week.

I'm glad i didn't rope

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 7098
I am +1k-1200 euro in 2 days. Huehue. GO hard or go home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Pumanator
made almost 10k, and if im correct about my price prediction (250-300k) i will gain almost 100k

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 7098
made almost 10k, and if im correct about my price prediction (250-300k) i will gain almost 100k
good luck, rooting for it to happen.

btw these two sites could really help you. since you said you already looksmaxxed and get very good amount of matches:
https://www.skilledseducer.com/ https://www.girlschase.com/

if you filter out the bs and LARPs you can learn so many valuable lessons in how to act more NT and be more social. stuff that helps you to overcome your shyness and be more successful with making friends and getting girls

Last edited:
  • +1
good luck, rooting for it to happen.

btw these two sites could really help you. since you said you already looksmaxxed and get very good amount of matches:
https://www.skilledseducer.com/ https://www.girlschase.com/

if you filter out the bs and LARPs you can learn so many valuable lessons in how to act more NT and be more social. stuff that helps you to overcome your shyness and be more successful with making friends and getting girls
thank you moezart