Reminder to buy BTC before the big boom happens

Stocks are a great investment most of the governments in europe right now are receiving stimulus packages to deal with covid and people are using this money to buy products mainly from Amazon because all local buissnes is shut down. I agree with everything fag112 said about bitcoin, the amount of times I was going to invest but didn't it's depressing.
the best day to invest is always yesterday

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
no coiners on suicide watch @copingvolcel

it keeps climbing but i’m worried it will crash soon, normally the latter end of the year it climbs and then comes back down around spring?

uncertain, i just don’t have the guts to invest now but i know i will regret it if it climbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
it keeps climbing but i’m worried it will crash soon, normally the latter end of the year it climbs and then comes back down around spring?

uncertain, i just don’t have the guts to invest now but i know i will regret it if it climbs
it will keep on climbing for sure, nobody is selling their bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
bump btc hodl since $10k crew checkin in

• +1
@fag112 any influence on the market because people spend their stimulus checks on BTC?

• +1
no coiners on suicide watch @copingvolcel
Buying bitcoin is like gambling, I'd rather not take the risk and besides, I don't have money to waste.

@fag112 any influence on the market because people spend their stimulus checks on BTC?
Our entire financial market has been propped out with quantitative easing. Bitcoin is no exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
It's about to pop off holy shit

• +1
Reactions: jj43, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2632
Investing in Bitcoin is plain bullshit. It's a speculative rise, based on no fundamentals. No Governments has said they will accept Bitcoin as legitimate currency. You guys have no base of finance and will get burned. Invest safely without chasing the noise.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, ChadpreetCreator and Deleted member 9090
someone on .co had 9000 something bitcoins in 2011, and he sold them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I feel second hand suifuel for him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, TsarTsar444, turkproducer and 1 other person
this ^, been watching and investing in crypto since 2017 and all btc does is rise, even when it "crashes' the shit keeps going up, I got screwed over in 2012 when I had my first computer in 2012 and chose a mac and tried to mine Crypto only to find out my hardware didn't support Bitcoin, only to find out I would've been a millionaire several years later if I had a fucking windows computer. People will tell you "the bubble is gonna burst" but from what i've seen from the past 4 years all BTC does is dip down and continue to fucking launch forward.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 9090
this ^, been watching and investing in crypto since 2017 and all btc does is rise, even when it "crashes' the shit keeps going up, I got screwed over in 2012 when I had my first computer in 2012 and chose a mac and tried to mine Crypto only to find out my hardware didn't support Bitcoin, only to find out I would've been a millionaire several years later if I had a fucking windows computer. People will tell you "the bubble is gonna burst" but from what i've seen from the past 4 years all BTC does is dip down and continue to fucking launch forward.
Bro I know that feeling. Couldn't mine early on, finally bought 3 a couple of years later for 4-500ish to hold.
Roommate bullshit happened, had to sell them at 600 to make rent.
Looking back I wish I sucked dick on the street and held.

• +1
Investing in Bitcoin is plain bullshit. It's a speculative rise, based on no fundamentals. No Governments has said they will accept Bitcoin as legitimate currency. You guys have no base of finance and will get burned. Invest safely without chasing the noise.
Cope. Bitcoin is a digital gold not currency. Low IQ if you believe it could be used as currency, other crypto currencies are better at fulfulling that role. Also low IQ if you think governments wont accept it, the nations that dont adopt it as legit will fall behind on the rest.

Keep crying for us no coiner

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Cope. Bitcoin is a digital gold not currency. Low IQ if you believe it could be used as currency, other crypto currencies are better at fulfulling that role. Also low IQ if you think governments wont accept it, the nations that dont adopt it as legit will fall behind on the rest.

Keep crying for us no coiner
Man you're very delusional and clearly don't understand finance. The real value of bitcoin is zero until any Government accept it as legit currency and that will never happen. All this is a speculative run that feed on itself instead of fundamentals, you'll get crushed.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 9090
Man you're very delusional and clearly don't understand finance. The real value of bitcoin is zero until any Government accept it as legit currency and that will never happen. All this is a speculative run that feed on itself instead of fundamentals, you'll get crushed.
You sound like your average r/wallstreetbets loser lmao. ''dont know nothing of finance''. Nice ad hominem, do you mind actually giving reasonable arguments?

The value of bitcoin is just like gold but better, a depreciating asset thats meant to counter fiat. It has all benefits of gold but removes the negatives: bitcoin is easily transferable all over the world, it has a truly limited supply of 21 million and the network can evolve over time. The recent rise of bitcoin will soon be all over the media as in 1 year 30% of ALL USD was printed. You dont understand finance if you cant see how fiat is over and cant recognize that bitcoin has been THE BEST PERFORMING ASSET, OUT PERFORMING THE S&P AND GOLD ETC. Truly moronic not even considering buying at least 100$ worth of bitcoin. I guess more for us then ey?

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and quakociaptockh
ik ben kanker broke neef

• JFL
What do I use to buy bitcoin as an under 18 I normally buy my crypto’s through my cousins account but he takes a percentage

• So Sad
What do I use to buy bitcoin as an under 18 I normally buy my crypto’s through my cousins account but he takes a percentage
dont know tbh, its illegal. ask ur paretns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It's about to pop off holy shit
Expecting a small mid January dip before it takes off like a rocket tbh

When (if?) the dip happens I'm buying extra and putting an irresponsible chunk of my net worth on it tbh. Most insane asymmetric bet of our generation

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 9090
I predicted during start of December when BTC was 17k that BTC would be just under 30k at the end of the year. I was right. And now I predict that BTC will be right under 200k around 190k at the end of this year. Also if yall want to make more money than even BTC, look into VET. It's an altcoin that will do 20x this year, it's gonna be the next Amazon in like 5 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, turkproducer and Deleted member 9090
You should research an exchange. there are multiple exchanges, examples are: coinbase, binance, krakn.

This is the ''marketplace'' where you buy crypto coins.

I recommend opening an account on coinbase as its the most userfriendly, but has high % fee costs for transactions. But this shouldnt matter as you arent doing DCA (this is something you should look into though, as DCA is a reliable and easy way to invest without having to worry about dips and pumps). A good plus for coinbase is its ''vault'' option, where you can safely guard your coins against hackers. The vault system gives you extra protection, 2FA, and 24/48 hours before the specific coin will be moved from and out of the vault.

After you setup your exchange, transfer money to the account. Your account will have wallets for each coin. This ''wallet'' is basically an adress where your crypto will be transfered and deposited from.

You will want to start reading crypto stuff from online forums, such as reddit r/bitcoin.
My buy recommendations are ETH and BTC (ethereum and bitcoin respectively). These are the most ''hyped up'' coins so to speak. BTC is called the gold and ETH the silver of crypto.
Wait for a dip, we have been going up for some time, so now the market will have a natural dip. This is because people sell and buy on those pumps causing a dip. Now for the long run it shouldnt really matter WHEN you invest, as each BTC is likely worth about 200k in the future. But to be as efficient as possible buy the dips.

Also check youtube.

Beware of scammers in the comments or DMs. Never give someone your phone number, email etc.

Good luck!
bruh you wrote so much text and this for an ethnic

• JFL
Market is red now. Time to buy if you have the balls.

BTC/ETH dropped 10% alone in the last hr

• +1
Market is red now. Time to buy if you have the balls.

BTC/ETH dropped 10% alone in the last hr
It's gonna drop even more, wait a couple of days.
Definitely will be below 25k, possibly below 20k.

• +1
should I buy right now or wait for it to drop more?

• JFL
Ur opinion should I buy now? I have 700$ laying around

Ur opinion should I buy now? I have 700$ laying around
research stock to flow. if you see how the ''average'' ath is around 250k, it means the bear market will be 50k, meaning we will never see 30k again.

F*** boys. I should've just broken the law and invested under 18.

"You would have made a profit of $1,151.33 that is 230.27%"
IF I JUST PUT 500 BUCKS IN WTFFF
@fag112 TOO LATE TO INVEST NOW OR?

• JFL
Buy rn if yall wanna make money. In short term it doesn't matter if you bought at 27k or 30k, when it reaches 200k

• +1
Buy rn if yall wanna make money. In short term it doesn't matter if you bought at 27k or 30k, when it reaches 200k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Preposterous
  • JFL
0.5 coin from 25k gang wassup

• Woah
better off buying btc tbh, it has more growth potential rn

Buying bitcoin is like gambling, I'd rather not take the risk and besides, I don't have money to waste.
Yeah. Can only do bitcoin with money one doesn't need in the soon future.
I'm happy with my bitcoin.
I got nuked though a bit , on my Monero. In the past, I gambled massively wrong on Peercoin

Bitcoin is no diff than buying tesla. It's just a speculative bubble.

I'd rather own a part of a company (stocks) that actually create products/value.

• JFL
Bitcoin is no diff than buying tesla. It's just a speculative bubble.

I'd rather own a part of a company (stocks) that actually create products/value.
''its a bubble'' shows exactly how you dont understand wtf crypto is

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 9090
I bought 2K worth because I am low inhib, should I buy more
you are fine if you hold long term. we might never see 30k again. mostly likely the bear market will be 60-20k range.

but this is no financial advice obviously.

im still buying though

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
Thanks for responding bro
you are fine if you hold long term. we might never see 30k again. mostly likely the bear market will be 60-20k range.

but this is no financial advice obviously.

im still buying though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and Deleted member 9090