Removing Eppley cheek implants

Infra / under eyes portion out may have been the ticket!!! Eyes are fucking open. The face looks really good (pic # 2 in particular) proportion wise. As for the lateral projection, are you talking about the zygo range corners? Yeah, they're still kinda beefy but I mean you're only 8 days out and there is def. swelling left (right side got hit harder than the left), and they look good IMO as of now. A side pic (or 3/4) might help for a better assessment as well.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Win200
Infra / under eyes portion out may have been the ticket!!! Eyes are fucking open. The face looks really good (pic # 2 in particular) proportion wise. As for the lateral projection, are you talking about the zygo range corners? Yeah, they're still kinda beefy but I mean you're only 8 days out and there is def. swelling left (right side got hit harder than the left), and they look good IMO as of now. A side pic (or 3/4) might help for a better assessment as well.

Thanks! The eyes really did pop. My parents immediately said, "You don't look like you're squinting anymore." I feel like I just look fresher, younger, and more natural.

And yes, on zygos I mean the extension outwards on the sides of the face. I'll upload more pics soon.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
More pictures. The more I look and the more this settles, I think it looks great. I'll need some time to get used to things and decide, but I think this is a stopping point for more work. There are a few things I'd change here and there, but continuing to fuck with my face when it's this close is just going to lead to a mistake or something that isn't fixable.

I do miss my lip filler, though.

Attachments

• IMG-0273.jpg
    IMG-0273.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0274.jpg
    IMG-0274.jpg
  • IMG-0279.jpg
    IMG-0279.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0280.jpg
    IMG-0280.jpg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0281.jpg
    IMG-0281.jpg
  • IMG-0282.jpg
    IMG-0282.jpg
  • +1
Reactions: darkking, fernandobrocolli, Bvnny. and 4 others
We have our very own Colton Haynes on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You look quite good here OP, Mirin lips if u want to ascend further potentially get upper eyelid filler

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Cidre enjoyer, randomvanish and 1 other person
he does indeed look similar to Colton Hayes
My friend does too JFL, but with blue eyes
Maybe I should invite him on here and he could do a mog battle with @Win200 ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MasterShake99 and Anchor_Ship
More pictures. The more I look and the more this settles, I think it looks great. I'll need some time to get used to things and decide, but I think this is a stopping point for more work. There are a few things I'd change here and there, but continuing to fuck with my face when it's this close is just going to lead to a mistake or something that isn't fixable.

Holy fuck you look way better... your cheekbones now are as projected as they can get without looking overdone. People shit on Eppley but he did do a good job on shaving them down.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Xangsane, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
getting a more projected chin would ascend you even more

but your current results are good enough

time to give up surgery before u get botched

genio is a simple ass procedure

• Hmm...
Reactions: dough
you don't even look gay anymore :lul: just like a really good-looking man that could pass as mid/late 20s, and not unnatural at all

Holy fuck you look way better... your cheekbones now are as projected as they can get without looking overdone. People shit on Eppley but he did do a good job on shaving them down.
Thanks! It's funny how even relatively subtle changes to the implants changed my entire look.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 4054

Yeah, I think so. If you fuck with anything enough and you'll break it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
But I'd have to remove the jaw implant, and I feel like that's just asking for it.
If you do get jaw surgery I’d pair it with genio

Not in these pics, but I'm gay and use makeup sometimes
figured, if you're gay dont change anything tbh it looks good for a gay person

• +1
Reactions: Win200
Totally agree, I could use some chin advancement.
Yes and I heard if you pair them you can get get them cheaper or at least genio a bit cheaper👍 @Gaia262 had his genio cheaper with bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Win200 and Deleted member 7098
Picture time! I'm eight days post-op today and feel pretty stoked about how well I've healed. The right lower eyelid keeps moving around but is sitting higher up today, so maybe I was premature in thinking Eppley didn't pull off a good repair. You'll see that the lateral projection is essentially unchanged (ugh), but the undereye support was removed and it looks a million times better.

Also, Eppley put 1cc of Restalyne into each upper eye area during surgery using a canula, and it's pretty lumpy--see the pic with my eyes angled down. Restalyne takes a long time to settle so I'm reserving judgment, but this might not have been the best work. I'm also not sure if it's a great idea to place upper eyelid filler while a patient is laying down on an operating table, but who knows.

I'm on two hours of sleep so ignore the splotchy skin.
nice job - well done for recognising when youd slightly over stepped the line in terms of implants and toning it down to give your face the more natural look. Youre just at the right point now where you looknatural but also very looksmaxxed.

• +1
nice job - well done for recognising when youd slightly over stepped the line in terms of implants and toning it down to give your face the more natural look. Youre just at the right point now where you looknatural but also very looksmaxxed.
Thanks! I've definitely realized that it's veryyyyy easy with implants to go slightly too big, and even a couple mm too much can tip you into uncanny territory. The difference between before the cheek implant revision and after is really only about 4cc of silicone total, but makes a massive difference in the way I look. Always err on the side of less rather than more.

obviously you found the sweet spot ratios on your face now.

I really really like your last resort, looks much more harmonious and masculine to me. also, I can't tell how but new changes made you look younger.
is it coming from the upper eyelid changes? not sure.

also totally, how many mms you got shaved down and from which parts exactly?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
obviously you found the sweet spot ratios on your face now.

I really really like your last resort, looks much more harmonious and masculine to me. also, I can't tell how but new changes made you look younger.
is it coming from the upper eyelid changes? not sure.

also totally, how many mms you got shaved down and from which parts exactly?
Thanks, I agree--I think looking younger (which I agree about) came from removing the infraorbital support. It looked bulky and made me look much older. Eliminating it helped pop my eyes open, which helps me look younger.

Not sure about mm reduction; Eppley did this all by hand, so it's sort of unknown.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Previous discussion of my procedures/results is in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/new-implant-result-guy-with-cheek-and-jaw-implant-from-dr-e.236061/

Link to the rendering of the implants is here:

Bottom line is Eppley placed custom malar/infraorbital rim implants in November 2020. Now that I've had nine months with them, I'm pretty firm on getting them removed. They're too big in almost every way--lateral projection, forward projection, infraorbital rim augmentation. The ogee curve they form looks, to me, completely unnatural. The tear trough augmentation is a bit convex, which looks puffy, and the entire mid-section of my face is just oversized. It's particularly pronounced when I smile and all my cheek tissue is bunched up on top of the implants. One of the worst parts is that the augmentation around the eye socket creates an unnatural "ringing" around the lower half of my eye, making the eyes look sunken (you see this in the pic below where I'm holding my phone).

I just don't feel like I look like myself; every other procedure, I always saw myself in the end result, but this created a look that doesn't feel like me and the little bit of dysmorphia is unnerving.

Open to comments, and not sure if I'm doing a remove and replace with a smaller implant, or just a removal. (I'm concerned about cheek sagging with removal due to the capsule around the implants.)

It is ogre and uncanny as fuck, look like a mastic Ken doll medium ugly

It is ogre and uncanny as fuck, look like a mastic Ken doll medium ugly
Yeah the infraorbital rim augmentation looked weird and not refined at all. Hated it.

• +1
Ngl with all these changes u had to go through taking it out and shaving zygos not sure if eppley is a good option but I’m glad u got it to what u wanted it to be
Yeah the infraorbital rim augmentation looked weird and not refined at all. Hated it.

Ngl with all these changes u had to go through taking it out and shaving zygos not sure if eppley is a good option but I’m glad u got it to what u wanted it to be
Yeah, who knows. But it has a happy ending, and that's what counts.

• +1
Damn OP -- new set a pics looking gooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddd. # 2 in particular. Clean face / last 20's look.

I think you take the LM'ing throne right now unless someone pops up out of the woodwork. I know of one cat that had like at least a dozen of serious procedures, but he's only willing to show his eyes, and he even tried to cover / redact them, so ....

My suggestion -- like pretty much everyone else -- try not to fuck with anything else at this point. You nailed it :fire::fire::fire::chad::chad::chad:

Attachments

• 2753947_IMG-0274.jpg
    2753947_IMG-0274.jpg
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Win200 and fernandobrocolli
so this new you is without the infras? why did you get them in the first place, your under eyes look good naturally

• +1
Reactions: Sam123
so this new you is without the infras? why did you get them in the first place, your under eyes look good naturally
Yup, no infra support. I had some filler there and Eppley suggested we could replace it with implants. But I don't think I even needed the filler, TBH.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Picture time! I'm eight days post-op today and feel pretty stoked about how well I've healed. The right lower eyelid keeps moving around but is sitting higher up today, so maybe I was premature in thinking Eppley didn't pull off a good repair. You'll see that the lateral projection is essentially unchanged (ugh), but the undereye support was removed and it looks a million times better.

Also, Eppley put 1cc of Restalyne into each upper eye area during surgery using a canula, and it's pretty lumpy--see the pic with my eyes angled down. Restalyne takes a long time to settle so I'm reserving judgment, but this might not have been the best work. I'm also not sure if it's a great idea to place upper eyelid filler while a patient is laying down on an operating table, but who knows.

I'm on two hours of sleep so ignore the splotchy skin.
Nice to hear you're liking the outcome of your revision. Your cheekbones now look masculine and ideal.
I'm looking for having cheek implants in april and your thread helped me a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1

Man, forget everything I said about removing them and going back to fillers, you looking absolutely great, no changes needed. Your zygos are perfect I feel that’s exactly the type of cheekbones males actually want. Don’t do nothing else.

• +1
Man, forget everything I said about removing them and going back to fillers, you looking absolutely great, no changes needed. Your zygos are perfect I feel that’s exactly the type of cheekbones males actually want. Don’t do nothing else.
Thanks, I think I agree. I don't think they should be removed.

• +1
Nice to hear you're liking the outcome of your revision. Your cheekbones now look masculine and ideal.
I'm looking for having cheek implants in april and your thread helped me a lot.
Thanks, I'm glad this helped.

Did you do something with your chin or is it naturally that big/wide?

Would you advice people who want to get cheekbone implants to better stay with filler after all?

Would you advice people who want to get cheekbone implants to better stay with filler after all?
Yes, I think I would. Filler isn't perfect, but it's really hard to hit the target with cheek implants, and missing the target in this area of your face will easily make you look uncanny.

Yes, I think I would. Filler isn't perfect, but it's really hard to hit the target with cheek implants, and missing the target in this area of your face will easily make you look uncanny.
Well whats Perfect Man… do you think implants are more „perfect“ than fillers? I feel like fillers are very good for this area if done right but I’m not sure. What makes you think they aren’t „perfect“?

Last edited:
i'm kinda shocked by reading this. fillers look bloated all the time, I agree that finding the sweet spot with implant design is hard but still you look a lot better than filler results imho.

• +1
Reactions: zeek, Carpediem and Deleted member 7098
How did this cuck get 7 pages ling thread for his giga low iq move

i'm kinda shocked by reading this. fillers look bloated all the time, I agree that finding the sweet spot with implant design is hard but still you look a lot better than filler results imho.
sorry but where do fillers look bloated? this propaganda needs to be stopped tbh

sorry but where do fillers look bloated? this propaganda needs to be stopped tbh
i got fillers twice and YES, it's not propaganda. haven'T you seen the celebrities anyway...

• +1
i got fillers twice and YES, it's not propaganda. haven'T you seen the celebrities anyway...
the celibrities pump INSANE amounts in their skin, this is not a moderate usage of filler.
most of them just got fat. A correct injection will never lead to any bloating or migration, look at bella hadid, kendall jenner, etc.
fillers create a sharper result than implants, you have a better chance of looking bloated with an implant as its silicone, fillers for men are with high g prime, leading to a sharp look / result.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 7098 and randomvanish
the celibrities pump INSANE amounts in their skin, this is not a moderate usage of filler.
most of them just got fat. A correct injection will never lead to any bloating or migration, look at bella hadid, kendall jenner, etc.
fillers create a sharper result than implants, you have a better chance of looking bloated with an implant as its silicone, fillers for men are with high g prime, leading to a sharp look / result.
you clearly have no experience and i'm not gonna spend my time arguing with you

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and fernandobrocolli
you clearly have no experience and i'm not gonna spend my time arguing with you
I've been having filler for quite some time now, im not unexperienced and I know what im talking about. lol

I've been having filler for quite some time now, im not unexperienced and I know what im talking about. lol
then you got no drastic changes at all. fillers only work in under eye area effectively. i cannot even compare implants with filelrs at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and fernandobrocolli
then you got no drastic changes at all. fillers only work in under eye area effectively. i cannot even compare implants with filelrs at all
do results like this look uneffective to you?
You cant compare implants with filler. It depends very much on the base but fillers give a sharper look when the right material is used.
obviously if you inject in a recessed jawline it will look like shit, same for implants.
fillers work amazing, you just need a based injector and have the base.

Attachments

• vxaut9atgma41.jpg
    vxaut9atgma41.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
my results were drastic and noticeable for people who know what was done as I had a good base and only needed a moderate amount.
Obviously overfilling and getting it for your whole face will look like shit, same goes for implants.

do results like this look uneffective to you?
You cant compare implants with filler. It depends very much on the base but fillers give a sharper look when the right material is used.
obviously if you inject in a recessed jawline it will look like shit, same for implants.
fillers work amazing, you just need a based injector and have the base.
it look sharp only 1 month and then look rounded man stfu you don'T have any experience. get lost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carpediem, Deleted member 16834, fernandobrocolli and 1 other person