Removing Eppley cheek implants

it look sharp only 1 month and then look rounded man stfu you don'T have any experience. get lost
I have lots of experience and did many hours of research. I regulary talk to injectors. The Result will be its sharpest after 4 weeks post injection where the filler is fully settled.
It will stay sharp if the injector did everything right and the right matetrial was chosen. Nothing will look rounded. lol

• JFL
Reactions: Carpediem, fernandobrocolli and Deleted member 7098
the celibrities pump INSANE amounts in their skin, this is not a moderate usage of filler.
most of them just got fat. A correct injection will never lead to any bloating or migration, look at bella hadid, kendall jenner, etc.
fillers create a sharper result than implants, you have a better chance of looking bloated with an implant as its silicone, fillers for men are with high g prime, leading to a sharp look / result.
they migrate after a few months, you have to refill to get a similarly sharp result as before by just adding volume to your face. do that a couple of times and the fillers will accumulate and bloat up your face making you look puffy and soft

• +1
Reactions: Jade and fernandobrocolli
they migrate after 3-6months, you have to refill to get a similarly sharp result as before by just adding volume to your face. do that a couple of times and the fillers will accumulate and bloat up your face making you look puffy and soft
they dont migrate, they are trapped if injected subcutaneously and deep enough, they cant go anywhere, this shit isnt water.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fernandobrocolli and randomvanish
they dont migrate, they are trapped if injected subcutaneously and deep enough, they cant go anywhere, this shit isnt water.
you're literally retarded, why do you think your doc tells you to come back after a couple of months and never calls the results permanent?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Carpediem and fernandobrocolli
I have lots of experience and did many hours of research. I regulary talk to injectors. The Result will be its sharpest after 4 weeks post injection where the filler is fully settled.
It will stay sharp if the injector did everything right and the right matetrial was chosen. Nothing will look rounded. lol
then go ahead get fillers and stfu please, don't reply it anymore

they migrate after a few months, you have to refill to get a similarly sharp result as before by just adding volume to your face. do that a couple of times and the fillers will accumulate and bloat up your face making you look puffy and soft
he got no experience don't bother argue with him.

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and Deleted member 7098
you're literally retarded
how am I retarded? I talk to people who inject this shit and attend studies that are about filler. Why would I spread false information? Isnt it a good thing to know fillers might be an option for you?

then go ahead get fillers and stfu please, don't reply it anymore

he got no experience don't bother argue with him.
when even the guy who got implants recommends filler over it... jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: xanny
I've been having filler for quite some time now,
how do you say this, knowing you have to come back to get a refill to get a similar result and then in the same breath think that the fillers don't migrate? why do you think you have to get new fillers every few months?

you're literally retarded, why do you think your doc tells you to come back after a couple of months and never calls the results permanent?
why would he tell me to come back lol. My results last at least a year because im young and the right material was used.
fillers arent permanent, there are fillers who last for years and they have been around for 10 years now, I might get them if im older or an implant :)

how do you say this, knowing you have to come back to get a refill to get a similar result and then in the same breath think that the fillers don't migrate? why do you have to get new fillers every few months?
why should they migrate if done correct, where should the material go if its injected deep onto the bone? Do you have any evidence to back this up?
You guys just spread false information and propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
how do you say this, knowing you have to come back to get a refill to get a similar result and then in the same breath think that the fillers don't migrate? why do you think you have to get new fillers every few months?
because fillers arent permanent lol? have you ever had filler and know what your talking about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Carpediem and Deleted member 4430
because fillers arent permanent lol? have you ever had filler and know what your talking about?
what do you think happens to the fillers? vanish magically?

what do you think happens to the fillers? vanish magically?
depends on the material, some can last for years. the filler will slowly dissolve over time, it depends

depends on the material, some can last for years. the filler will slowly dissolve over time, it depends
@randomvanish i'm done. should have listened to you.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
where do you think it goes?
spreads into the surrounding tissue, which is why it accumulates over time if you get refills

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
spreads into the surrounding tissue, which is why it accumulates over time if you get refills
any evidence for that?
I would believe you if not every professional who I talked to says otherwise. Even people who dont make money of this.

do results like this look uneffective to you?
You cant compare implants with filler. It depends very much on the base but fillers give a sharper look when the right material is used.
obviously if you inject in a recessed jawline it will look like shit, same for implants.
fillers work amazing, you just need a based injector and have the base.
That's a picture taken minutes after the fillers injection. He will get bloated and the filler will migrate very soon. Fillers were never intended to create definition, only to create volume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
the celibrities pump INSANE amounts in their skin, this is not a moderate usage of filler.
most of them just got fat. A correct injection will never lead to any bloating or migration, look at bella hadid, kendall jenner, etc.
fillers create a sharper result than implants, you have a better chance of looking bloated with an implant as its silicone, fillers for men are with high g prime, leading to a sharp look / result.
I agree--filler CAN look bloated, but it doesn't have to. It's easily to use in a conservative, natural-looking way.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Picture time! I'm eight days post-op today and feel pretty stoked about how well I've healed. The right lower eyelid keeps moving around but is sitting higher up today, so maybe I was premature in thinking Eppley didn't pull off a good repair. You'll see that the lateral projection is essentially unchanged (ugh), but the undereye support was removed and it looks a million times better.

Also, Eppley put 1cc of Restalyne into each upper eye area during surgery using a canula, and it's pretty lumpy--see the pic with my eyes angled down. Restalyne takes a long time to settle so I'm reserving judgment, but this might not have been the best work. I'm also not sure if it's a great idea to place upper eyelid filler while a patient is laying down on an operating table, but who knows.

I'm on two hours of sleep so ignore the splotchy skin.
How did your swelling disappeared so quickly?
Was it because it was just shaved down and how long did he swelling took when he put them in the first time

How did your swelling disappeared so quickly?
Was it because it was just shaved down and how long did he swelling took when he put them in the first time
Yeah, that's exactly right--just shaving down, not creating the pocket. He said that creating the pocket is what makes the swelling, so if that's already done, swelling will be light and will go down quickly.

Yeah, that's exactly right--just shaving down, not creating the pocket. He said that creating the pocket is what makes the swelling, so if that's already done, swelling will be light and will go down quickly.
how long did it take for the swelling to go down the first time when he put them in

I really like the final result. Would you mind posting a photo with you smiling? @Win200

I agree--just wanted to see what you think. Augmenting undereye with implants seems so dicey; if it's 1mm off, your eye area looks weird. Just seems like way less margin for error there.
I think that your cheek implant looks "unnatural" or unattractive because it makes your eyes look puffy, and it does not look balanced.

Perhaps you have already done it, but you'd look better if you take the fat pads out from the midface and add volume to the actual cheekbone and right under the eyes direction (middle) like Loe Niamtu usually suggests.

The jaw angle isn't too bad, in my opinion, but maybe the degrees could have been better because now you have TWO angles in the jaw.

What do you think?

Also, did you actually see the implants before they put them in there? There is a huge difference between seeing a picture and the actual implants.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.55.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.55.47 AM.png
    765.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.55.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.55.58 AM.png
    990.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.55.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.55.31 AM.png
    799.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
OP you look fantastic! Appreciate you sharing your journey with us.

Do you know how much lateral jaw angle width projection you have an each side?

Previous discussion of my procedures/results is in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/new-implant-result-guy-with-cheek-and-jaw-implant-from-dr-e.236061/

Link to the rendering of the implants is here:

Bottom line is Eppley placed custom malar/infraorbital rim implants in November 2020. Now that I've had nine months with them, I'm pretty firm on getting them removed. They're too big in almost every way--lateral projection, forward projection, infraorbital rim augmentation. The ogee curve they form looks, to me, completely unnatural. The tear trough augmentation is a bit convex, which looks puffy, and the entire mid-section of my face is just oversized. It's particularly pronounced when I smile and all my cheek tissue is bunched up on top of the implants. One of the worst parts is that the augmentation around the eye socket creates an unnatural "ringing" around the lower half of my eye, making the eyes look sunken (you see this in the pic below where I'm holding my phone).

I just don't feel like I look like myself; every other procedure, I always saw myself in the end result, but this created a look that doesn't feel like me and the little bit of dysmorphia is unnerving.

Open to comments, and not sure if I'm doing a remove and replace with a smaller implant, or just a removal. (I'm concerned about cheek sagging with removal due to the capsule around the implants.)

the face of God

Did this nigga not autistically calculate the dimensions and proportions of the design and trusted eppley for the design instead? :forcedsmile:
Should've asked @RealSurgerymax to design it if he was incapable of doing so and not the jew eppley

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Mostly eyes and lips tbh
View attachment 1243464

Recommended you to fix your UEE last thread, @Win200 and I still believe it would help you signifigantly.
ezgif-2-8219e338addf.gif

These results are completely possible through just fillers. I've seen many insane results from Dr. Gal Aharonov

Doesn't look that bad to me tbh.
His upper lip looks so botched holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nigga y u look gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Updating this thread. After getting a revision of the malar implants with Dr. E in early 2022, I realized that there was still a TON of filler left in the malar/undereye area from before the implants were originally placed. This is contrary to what Dr. E told me--he said that placing the implants would destroy the integrity of the filler and that the surgery would essentially remove it. All due respect to Dr. E, but that wound up being completely, totally wrong. One of the things skewing my result was that the implants were buried under tons of filler that I'd been using to add volume to that area, so what I was seeing post-surgery was overinflated by the volume of filler PLUS implants. After the revision, it took FOUR rounds of injections with hylaronidase to dissolve out all the filler. Looks great now, really pleased with the result.

Moral of the story is: dissolve your filler before getting implants, and then go conservative on size.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, redmaxx, Artemis and 11 others
is hardmaxxing a cope and meme at this point? Seems like everyone is getting terrible results outside of basic stuff like genio etc

Updating this thread. After getting a revision of the malar implants with Dr. E in early 2022, I realized that there was still a TON of filler left in the malar/undereye area from before the implants were originally placed. This is contrary to what Dr. E told me--he said that placing the implants would destroy the integrity of the filler and that the surgery would essentially remove it. All due respect to Dr. E, but that wound up being completely, totally wrong. One of the things skewing my result was that the implants were buried under tons of filler that I'd been using to add volume to that area, so what I was seeing post-surgery was overinflated by the volume of filler PLUS implants. After the revision, it took FOUR rounds of injections with hylaronidase to dissolve out all the filler. Looks great now, really pleased with the result.

Moral of the story is: dissolve your filler before getting implants, and then go conservative on size.
Can u show a pic of ur malar implant pls?

is hardmaxxing a cope and meme at this point? Seems like everyone is getting terrible results outside of basic stuff like genio etc
By hardmaxxing do you mean implants? I think jaw implants are much more predictable and easier to nail on the first try. Malar/orbital implants are much harder and I would recommend avoiding. Too integral to facial harmony and results are less predictable than jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Artemis

How old were your fillers?

How old were your fillers?
They were placed in 2019 through 2020, and were finally removed in 2022. Fillers stick around far, far longer than people think. And they change consistency and texture over time. I know a couple surgeons who strongly urge their patients to dissolve EVERYTHING our every three years or so and start over to keep them from lumping/hardening. The one-year timeframe is total bullshit.

They were placed in 2019 through 2020, and were finally removed in 2022. Fillers stick around far, far longer than people think. And they change consistency and texture over time. I know a couple surgeons who strongly urge their patients to dissolve EVERYTHING our every three years or so and start over to keep them from lumping/hardening. The one-year timeframe is total bullshit.
Insane. I had fillers placed in 2020 and 2021 and implants the next year. I think I might have some left too on the jaw angles and chin. Did you see yours still present on a MRI?

Insane. I had fillers placed in 2020 and 2021 and implants the next year. I think I might have some left too on the jaw angles and chin. Did you see yours still present on a MRI?
I didn't run an MRI to check. But you could obviously feel it and my injector said, "Oh yeah, you've got a couple full syringes left in there." And the easiest way to confirm--after I ran hylaronidase on the area, my volume went down MASSIVELY. My partner said, "You look so much better and more natural."

If you've gotten implants where filler was present, I'd strongly recommend blasting the area with hylaronidase and seeing what your implants truly look like once they're "uncovered."

• +1
Reactions: Improver
Attaching a handful of pics as an update, including two candids that show smile. The others I just snapped; had a bad night's sleep, so I look a little worn out. But you'll get the idea.

Turned 40 in October.

Attachments

• IMG-6623.jpg
    IMG-6623.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-6888.jpg
    IMG-6888.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-7233.jpg
    IMG-7233.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-7234.jpg
    IMG-7234.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-7235.jpg
    IMG-7235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-7236.jpg
    IMG-7236.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: redmaxx, baruch, Artemis and 9 others
Attaching a handful of pics as an update, including two candids that show smile. The others I just snapped; had a bad night's sleep, so I look a little worn out. But you'll get the idea.

Turned 40 in October.
Mirin skin at 40

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Artemis
What kind of revision did you go for? Do you have any pics of the design?

Turned 40 in October.
Do you recommend the oura ring as a looksmax/health tool?

Looks wayyyyyy better

• +1
Reactions: Win200 and Mr.Proper

Turned 40 in October.
you use tretinoin?

Looks better now, indeed. IMO the softmax you would benefit from is darker eyebrows and more eyelashes.