Removing Eppley cheek implants

how do you keep your body hairless?
Shaving, laser (which one?), ipl, waxing?

how do you keep your body hairless?
Shaving, laser (which one?), ipl, waxing?
TBH, I'm naturally hairless. Runs in my family. Tiny bit of hair on my pecs, but that's it.

• Woah
Reactions: lasthope
Truthfully, if you're going to continue running a fade like that I'm not even sure you would need the FUE
That's a good point. I'm going to have Dr. Gabel take a look and see what he recommends.

Looking good OP. Thanks for the topic, I just noticed this. Quality content.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Just talked with Eppley again--in December, we're going to shave the implants WAY down and replace them. We talked through the risk of cheek sagging and he said it's not likely in my case but definitely possible if we just do a straight-up removal. So instead, we're going to shave the implants down to no more than 1.5mm of project and eliminate the infraorbital rim portion, so they'll essentially be a very small zygo and malar augmentation. We'll be doing intraoral incisions rather than lower eyelid to avoid any more retraction issues.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7098
no more than 1.5mm of project and eliminate the infraorbital rim portion
so you gonna get shaved only the rim part or anterior projection of the implant too ?

btw, i guess it was 5mm of the anterior projection right?

so you gonna get shaved only the rim part or anterior projection of the implant too ?

btw, i guess it was 5mm of the anterior projection right?
I'm going to have him do something along these lines. Just a very subtle zygo/malar augmentation.

Attachments

• Cheeks and Jaw 2.JPG
    Cheeks and Jaw 2.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
I'm going to have him do something along these lines. Just a very subtle zygo/malar augmentation.
i exactly want this, generally no need for anterior projection that much but zygomatic arch and lateral width with angularity is really crucial.

i exactly want this, generally no need for anterior projection that much but zygomatic arch and lateral width with angularity is really crucial.
Yeah, I think that's exactly right. I think adding much anterior projection is where you screw up in malar implants and get the puffy/overfilled look--it's really the undereye and infraorbital area where my implants fell short. I just want some very slight, angular augmentation to the lateral projection. The current implants are too rounded--I like how this design is sharper.

• +1
I think Yaremchuk has better results for the zygos area

I think Yaremchuk has better results for the zygos area
They definitely have different approaches. Eppley's designs emphasize the malar project and infraorbital rim more, while Y's tend to wrap around entire cheekbone area and provide subtle augmentation in all directions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Thank you for this thread. You have made great progress.
Your prevailing flaws seems to be your UEE and lacking chin height relative to your mid face. Are you going to do anything to address this or do you like this more feminine look?

I also have some questions unrelated to looks theory and would greatly appreciate some help.
Is corporate law a satisfying career and, if you were graduating again, would you do it all again, or choose another practice area, or other professional service entirely?
If you had the choice between corporate law and finance (bbib/prop shop) what would you do if you valued health and well being/self-actualization over pay/status.
are these high paying corporate careers just a means to an end (early retirement) or can they actually be fulfilling (defined as a sustained source of satisfaction/self-actualization)? have you met any corporate lawyers who genuinely enjoy their life?
what is the meaning of life?

Last edited:
Thank you for this thread. You have made great progress.
Your prevailing flaws seems to be your UEE and lacking chin height relative to your mid face. Are you going to do anything to address this or do you like this more feminine look?

I also have some questions unrelated to looks theory and would greatly appreciate some help.
Is corporate law a satisfying career and, if you were graduating again, would you do it all again, or choose another practice area, or other professional service entirely?
If you had the choice between corporate law and finance (bbib/prop shop) what would you do if you valued health and well being/self-actualization over pay/status.
are these high paying corporate careers just a means to an end (early retirement) or can they actually be fulfilling (defined as a sustained source of satisfaction/self-actualization)? have you met any corporate lawyers who genuinely enjoy their life?
what is the meaning of life?
I've been slowing having Restalyne injected in the UEE area to minimize this--going in again this afternoon, actually. It's just a tough area to address. Can you explain a little more about what you mean by chin height relative to mid-face? I feel like I've already got a relatively long face and don't want to accentuate that.

Re: law, I'm a transactional IP attorney. My firm is a "corporate" firm in that we're one of the largest law firms in the world and serve predominantly corporate clients, but I personally do not do corporate work (although I frequently provide deal/M&A support in terms of IP assets transferred or acquired in those deals). I do find my job fulfilling and like my practice area very much; no regrets there. A BigLaw firm is a tough environment with lots of demands on your time and isn't for everyone. I couldn't imagine doing what I do and raising kids at the same time, but I'm not overstressed or overburdened and have plenty of time to date, party, travel, relax, etc.

I've been slowing having Restalyne injected in the UEE area to minimize this--going in again this afternoon, actually. It's just a tough area to address. Can you explain a little more about what you mean by chin height relative to mid-face? I feel like I've already got a relatively long face and don't want to accentuate that.

Re: law, I'm a transactional IP attorney. My firm is a "corporate" firm in that we're one of the largest law firms in the world and serve predominantly corporate clients, but I personally do not do corporate work (although I frequently provide deal/M&A support in terms of IP assets transferred or acquired in those deals). I do find my job fulfilling and like my practice area very much; no regrets there. A BigLaw firm is a tough environment with lots of demands on your time and isn't for everyone. I couldn't imagine doing what I do and raising kids at the same time, but I'm not overstressed or overburdened and have plenty of time to date, party, travel, relax, etc.
dnrd + ur gay

I should have gotten into law instead of finance, the hours in an M&A department are crippling

you made the right choice

Got the date from Eppley yesterday--February 10th for the remove, revise, and replace. Then after that heals, I'll have a slight revision to my retraction repair to take care of the persistent retraction on the right side.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I'm almost 39. Just lots of good skincare and retinols.

The downturned eye has improved; I got a lower lid retraction repair/ptosis repair after the implants that include a canthoplasty. Two of the pics I posted here were before that surgery, so they look more downturned.
Do You use red light therapy for your skin? Or retin a? Really want to age as well as you good job!

Got the date from Eppley yesterday--February 10th for the remove, revise, and replace. Then after that heals, I'll have a slight revision to my retraction repair to take care of the persistent retraction on the right side.
Do your work colleagues know you have had procedure?a

Do You use red light therapy for your skin? Or retin a? Really want to age as well as you good job!
No red light therapy. No Retin-A. I just use retinols by Sunday Riley (Luna and A+). And thanks!

• +1
Do your work colleagues know you have had procedure?a
Some. No one cares. It's not their business and as long as I do my job well, they don't have any reason to give a shit.

• +1
What's your lay count with women? I know your gay but a lot of women a re probs attracted to you right?
Like 25-30. And I guess... I travel in almost exclusively gay circles at this point so I don't run into a lot of women socially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Chadethnic101 and lasthope
Like 25-30. And I guess... I travel in almost exclusively gay circles at this point so I don't run into a lot of women socially.
Wait you get laid with 25-30 women?
jfl at my life I get mogged by a gay guy :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Marsiere214, Wallenberg and 8 others
Wait you get laid with 25-30 women?
jfl at my life I get mogged by a gay guy :lul::lul:
Yeah, I'd slept with about that many by the time I can out when I was 31.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Wallenberg and lasthope
jfl
booking my bimax tommorw
cant take it anymore
what a joke:lul:

so are you bi or what? or why did you slept with so many women?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 7098 and ifyouwannabemylover
jfl
booking my bimax tommorw
cant take it anymore
what a joke:lul:

so are you bi or what? or why did you slept with so many women?
Like, probably technically bi. I think plenty of women are hot and I was into sleeping with them. Here's the way I put it... I can go without pussy, I just can't go without dick. At some point you just have to pick a team, and that's how I picked mine. I only date guys, only sleep with guy, most of my friends are gay, I go to gay bars, etc. So, like, functionally gay even if I'm attracted to women. A lot of gay guys are like that, actually. My ex dated a girl for four years and loved fucking her.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Wallenberg, Lawton88 and 3 others

how much do u earn and are u in debt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
How many cycles do you run a year and what mg test? Any other compounds?

How many cycles do you run a year and what mg test? Any other compounds?

I've only done one every two to three years. Running more than one in a year is incredibly stupid and very likely to do permanent damage to your endocrine system. No experienced bodybuilding would tell you otherwise.

I've only run test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and LastHopeForNorman
I won't disclose my income here, but do you mean debt of any kind? I have a mortgage and student loans, but I don't carry consumer debt (e.g., credit cards, etc.).

Top law firm, corporate lawyer with 10 years+ of experience, probably around $200-300k a year before taxes

Last edited:
Top law firm, corporate lawyer with 10 years+ of experience, probably around $200-300k a year before taxes
To be honest, it's higher.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
To be honest, it's higher.
Honestly, good for you. How much hours do you estimate you work per week?

only estimated the income on the lower side of things as you seem to have lots of freetime, or make the most out of the little time you have

I don‘t know anyone with a similar good physique as yours in my type of work in investment banking
harvey specter GIF by Suits

Last edited:
I've only done one every two to three years. Running more than one in a year is incredibly stupid and very likely to do permanent damage to your endocrine system. No experienced bodybuilding would tell you otherwise.

I've only run test.
Have you noticed any hair loss behind the trasplanted hair? are you on fin?
sorry if it has been asked already

Like, probably technically bi. I think plenty of women are hot and I was into sleeping with them. Here's the way I put it... I can go without pussy, I just can't go without dick. At some point you just have to pick a team, and that's how I picked mine. I only date guys, only sleep with guy, most of my friends are gay, I go to gay bars, etc. So, like, functionally gay even if I'm attracted to women. A lot of gay guys are like that, actually. My ex dated a girl for four years and loved fucking her.
This is the funniest/most interesting thing on the forum. Women will try to avoid their inadequacies by labeling their failed sexual partners as gay, but it seems like some of them aren't incorrect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Honestly, good for you. How much hours do you estimate you work per week?

only estimated the income on the lower side of things as you seem to have lots of freetime, or make the most out of the little time you have

I don‘t know anyone with a similar good physique as yours in my type of work in investment banking
harvey specter GIF by Suits
I'd say 40-50. Which isn't high for my profession. I've drawn good boundaries over the years and have learned to delegate well. I'm up for partner next year, and if I make it (knock on wood) I expect I'll be working a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Have you noticed any hair loss behind the trasplanted hair? are you on fin?
sorry if it has been asked already
I've been on Avodart for ~7 years but switched from oral to topical this summer. No detectable loss behind the transplant.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, lasthope and khvirgin
This is the funniest/most interesting thing on the forum. Women will try to avoid their inadequacies by labeling their failed sexual partners as gay, but it seems like some of them aren't incorrect.
that's why they go to gay bars, i alrdy made a thread about it

remove the implants and get bimax surgery to fix your recessed mandible

View attachment 1387816

remove the implants and get bimax surgery to fix your recessed mandible
Removing the implant isn't possible--there's discussion of this earlier in the thread. Plus my chin recession is minor and I just have zero desire to pay for implant removal + bimax. Even if it was possible, just too much $$$ plus effort for an improvement that wouldn't be massive.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Getting lifemogged to sui reading this thread

200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 7098 and lasthope
I'd say 40-50. Which isn't high for my profession. I've drawn good boundaries over the years and have learned to delegate well. I'm up for partner next year, and if I make it (knock on wood) I expect I'll be working a lot more.
dude can you give some tipps how you managin work+looksmax ( surgerymax)+ social life?

i will probaly start workcelling with 40-50hr soon and cant imagine to looksmax aswell, espacially surgerymaxxing+ gym routine + some social life

ps: you lifemogg hard, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
dude can you give some tipps how you managin work+looksmax ( surgerymax)+ social life?

i will probaly start workcelling with 40-50hr soon and cant imagine to looksmax aswell, espacially surgerymaxxing+ gym routine + some social life

ps: you lifemogg hard, mirin
It's just time management. I get up at 5:30am, gym at 6, then back home to eat breakfast and start work. It helps that I work remotely and am pretty senior in a highly flexible job; BigLaw attorneys are comped based on billable hours, so we just record our time whenever we happen to bill it. I don't have to be online at any given time, and I don't have a boss, so no one is looking for me. I just have a disciplined routine that I stick to.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 7098
So, on a recommendation from someone on the forum, I did a virtual consult with Derek Steinbacher to get a second opinion on the malar implants. (His consults are cheap, so I figured why not.) Super nice guy--thoughtful and a little quiet, no ego. He didn't express strong opinions--he said I have multiple options on the cheek implants, from a standard implant to customs. He said that he doesn't love silicone implants because they cause the bone resorption issue.

He didn't give a quote. He asked instead that I get a another CT scan so he can see where my jaw and cheek implants are sitting, and where the screws are. (He also said that he thinks any surgeon should ask their patients to do a CT scan after surgery to confirm that the implants are sitting correctly.) Once we have the results, he said, "We can reconvene and hammer out a plan." I'm going to get the scan and follow up with him; I'm still on the books with Eppley for a remove-revise-replace of the malar implants in February, but depending upon what Steinbacher says, I might forfeit the deposit and go with him. He said he's also skeptical that the jaw implant is not removable. Very curious about that.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 4054, Administrator and 1 other person
So, on a recommendation from someone on the forum, I did a virtual consult with Derek Steinbacher to get a second opinion on the malar implants. (His consults are cheap, so I figured why not.) Super nice guy--thoughtful and a little quiet, no ego. He didn't express strong opinions--he said I have multiple options on the cheek implants, from a standard implant to customs. He said that he doesn't love silicone implants because they cause the bone resorption issue.

He didn't give a quote. He asked instead that I get a another CT scan so he can see where my jaw and cheek implants are sitting, and where the screws are. (He also said that he thinks any surgeon should ask their patients to do a CT scan after surgery to confirm that the implants are sitting correctly.) Once we have the results, he said, "We can reconvene and hammer out a plan." I'm going to get the scan and follow up with him; I'm still on the books with Eppley for a remove-revise-replace of the malar implants in February, but depending upon what Steinbacher says, I might forfeit the deposit and go with him. He said he's also skeptical that the jaw implant is not removable. Very curious about that.
sounds like a thoughtful guy, that wants to achieve the best of his patients, especially with the CT scan check-up after the procedures. which basically no one else does, as far as I know.

why are you thinking about having the jaw implant removed, thought that's the one you were comfortable with?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
sounds like a thoughtful guy, that wants to achieve the best of his patients, especially with the CT scan check-up after the procedures. which basically no one else does, as far as I know.

why are you thinking about having the jaw implant removed, thought that's the one you were comfortable with?

I'm not really focused on updating the jaw implant. Eppley tried, thought it couldn't be done safely, so we shaved the chin down and moved on. I just mentioned that to Steinbacher as part of my surgical history. He said that the CT scan would give us some give info as to whether the jaw could be removed. Even if it could, though, I'm not sure I'd bother at this point. I'm focused on getting these malars out.

i been saving to get the Custom infraorbital - malar implant from eppley and you were one of the best results I’ve seen so far, I still dk why you gonna get it removed. How much was the first deposit for the surgery with Eppley?

If not silicone implants, what implants does he work with??

• +1