Renting out a storage unit tommorow to roid,

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Would it be suspicious if i just put a box of syringes/needles in thier and just come and get like 1 everytime i go there?

would anyone ask questions?

or is it fine?

Why do you need to buy a whole unit? You can do this at your house

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Would it be suspicious if i just put a box of syringes/needles in thier and just come and get like 1 everytime i go there?

would anyone ask questions?

or is it fine?
No, cuck. Hide it in a lockbox in your storage place

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Why do you need to buy a whole unit? You can do this at your house
my mom would find it srs, i need to do it outside the house for sure.
No, cuck. Hide it in a lockbox in your storage place
so i get a lockbox and put my syringes/needles in there and then put it in my storage unit? im just clarifying.

is roid illegel at your country? i dont think storage unit let you store illegel stuff

my mom would find it srs, i need to do it outside the house for sure.

so i get a lockbox and put my syringes/needles in there and then put it in my storage unit? im just clarifying.
Yes. Get cheap one from Walmart. I think they have keycode ones

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
is roid illegel at your country? i dont think storage unit let you store illegel stuff
im not keeping my roids in a storage unit, im keeping my syringes.needles in one. syringes/needles arent illegal

im keeping my roids in a protein box or something

im not keeping my roids in a storage unit, im keeping my syringes.needles in one. syringes/needles arent illegal

im keeping my roids in a protein box or something
That's drug paraphernalia. Why not put it with another protein box or mass gainer.

That's drug paraphernalia. Why not put it with another protein box or mass gainer.
lol so i cant keep it in my stoage unit? but if i keep it in a lockbox in my storage unit, noyone would find it tho right?

also they cant check my storage unit since its a violation of privacy.

Steroid addict.

just rent out a fucking locker ffs

cut your pillow up, hide stuff inside or put it in protein powder, jesus its not that hard

cut your pillow up, hide stuff inside or put it in protein powder, jesus its not that hard
MY MOM IS SNOOPY AF BRO, I UNDERESTIMATED HER TWICE AND SHE FOUND MY ROIDS BOTH TIMES.

I NEED TO KEEP MY SYRGINES/NEEDLES OTUSIDE THE FCKING HOUSE SRS.

MY MOM IS SNOOPY AF BRO, I UNDERESTIMATED HER TWICE AND SHE FOUND MY ROIDS BOTH TIMES.

I NEED TO KEEP MY SYRGINES/NEEDLES OTUSIDE THE FCKING HOUSE SRS.
in school/dig a hole in ground and place metal box inside? Get a friend to keep them for you?

is a storage unit a bad place to keep them?
im too por to rent 1, just flushing down free ideas
buy a big bottle of coca cola or some shit that isnt transparent, stash them inside?
if your mom finds that I fully respect

im too por to rent 1, just flushing down free ideas
buy a big bottle of coca cola or some shit that isnt transparent, stash them inside?
if your mom finds that I fully respect

fuck i guess ima just hide it in the woods in a briefcase thats locked lol

do you think anyone will find it? in the woods i mean, like do they send ppl to clean it up? etc

fuck i guess ima just hide it in the woods in a briefcase thats locked lol

do you think anyone will find it? in the woods i mean, like do they send ppl to clean it up? etc
buy a small shovel and dig a small hole for box, cover up with leaves or if you are good at climbing climb a tree and secure it there, cover up with bark so no 1 would notice

buy a small shovel and dig a small hole for box, cover up with leaves or if you are good at climbing climb a tree and secure it there, cover up with bark so no 1 would notice
OK i guess ill have to dig a spot in the woods then lol

thats a good idea

hope i wont get caught or ima sui for real

OK i guess ill have to dig a spot in the woods then lol

thats a good idea

hope i wont get caught or ima sui for real

Don't be seen going to the woods and you're in the clear.