Researching LL at 180cm (5'11). Thoughts?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Looking at prices for Paley as we speak.

I want to be 6'2- 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Pendejo
Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, justanothergymcell, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
Just wear shoes that give you 1 inch or more, they don't even have to be lifts. Look for nike/reebok shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pendejo
Just wear shoes that give you 1 inch or more, they don't even have to be lifts. Look for nike/reebok shoes.
I already do that

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
What about body proportions??

my arms are actually too long for my legs and its noticeable. this would be good for my proportions

• Woah
You’re not going to get it JFL. No doctor is going to operate on a patient who’s ABOVE THE GLOBAL AVERAGE. Absolutely delusional. Fashionmaxx and wear Doc Martens and that’ll give you a 2” boost. No one is question is because it’s super trendy too.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and GenericChad1444
You’re not going to get it JFL. No doctor is going to operate on a patient who’s ABOVE THE GLOBAL AVERAGE. Absolutely delusional. Fashionmaxx and wear Doc Martens and that’ll give you a 2” boost. No one is question is because it’s super trendy too.

I read on his FAQ he will do it even at 5'11
182cm should be enough unless you're in Netherlands

ironically thats a place I have considered moving to or scandinavia which is also manmore central

• +1
I read on his FAQ he will do it even at 5'11

ironically thats a place I have considered moving to or scandinavia which is also manmore central
Who’s the surgeon?

You’re not going to get it JFL. No doctor is going to operate on a patient who’s ABOVE THE GLOBAL AVERAGE.
Why not? Have you talked with all the surgeons who perform LL?? I am sure you havent, stop making assumtiomps, you are getting annoying with the "you wont get this surgery" posts

Who’s the surgeon?

Screen Shot 2019 09 06 at 192620

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ZyzzReincarnate and Pendejo
Why not? Have you talked with all the surgeons who perform LL?? I am sure you havent, stop making assumtiomps, you are getting annoying with the "you wont get this surgery" posts
I’ll be extremely surprised if he actually goes through with it. This sub is extremely delusional at times, so yes, it’s annoying to you, but other people appreciate it and could benefit from the slap in the face.

Money rules my friend. Not morals.

Anyway if u got the moni and your face is 7/10 do what u want

Stop talking bullshit and don't stop people from becoming the best version.

The best LL surgeon, Dr. Dror Paley:
"even if they were 154cm and relatively short versus if they were 178cm and really not short. Even if they were 2nd percentile for height versus 70th percentile for height. If THEY see themselves in a certain way, you're not gonna change that. You can send them to a psychologist for as many visits as you want and you'll never change it. You cannot change that switch except with surgery." -Dror Paley

@OP: I am also 180cm and looking forward to getting LL surgery. We have the perfect height to benefit from getting the surgery. We'll go from the king of manlets, or even manlets, to rather tall guys.
The biggest issue is the huge price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527 and Pendejo
Taking advantage of this topic to complement my research (Because it complements the thread topic and the effectiveness of things to increase height), was someone accessing this thread about 165-168 centimeters at the age of fifteen-sixteen and growing up to six feet tall afterwards? If so, tell me your growth experience, and if you don't want to because you feel hate, whatever.

Stop talking bullshit and don't stop people from becoming the best version.

The best LL surgeon, Dr. Dror Paley:
"even if they were 154cm and relatively short versus if they were 178cm and really not short. Even if they were 2nd percentile for height versus 70th percentile for height. If THEY see themselves in a certain way, you're not gonna change that. You can send them to a psychologist for as many visits as you want and you'll never change it. You cannot change that switch except with surgery." -Dror Paley

@OP: I am also 180cm and looking forward to getting LL surgery. We have the perfect height to benefit from getting the surgery. We'll go from the king of manlets, or even manlets, to rather tall guys.
The biggest issue is the huge price

He says it’s better to do it ay this height because the lengthening is not that much so it’s actually safer than extreme lengthening that a man let would have to do

He says it’s better to do it ay this height because the lengthening is not that much so it’s actually safer than extreme lengthening that a man let would have to do
but do you have the money for it ? for 50 k you could do various other surgeries or invest into hair and skincare for longevity

but do you have the money for it ? for 50 k you could do various other surgeries or invest into hair and skincare for longevity
Yes I have the money for this and other surgeries since no gf to spend it on

Looking at prices for Paley as we speak.

I want to be 6'2- 6'3
You're crazy. Absolutely batshit crazy. No respected surgeon will ever do that surgery for you at 5'11''

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and middayshowers
why?

I want to be 10cm taller and it seems this can be easily and safely achieved with LL
Because at 5'11 you canjust wear 1 inch lifts and spend more money on your face.
You're crazy. Absolutely batshit crazy. No respected surgeon will ever do that surgery for you at 5'11''
Paley and most well known LL doctors are unbiased and will do it even if you're 6'4. Do you really think they care?

read earlier posts, the doc will do it at my height

read earlier posts, the doc will do it at my height
Why the fuck would you do that? Do you know what the risks are? You will be crippled at 50

got sources for that?

I need to be 6'2 or above.

Imagine being delusional enough to think that 3 more inches is going to get you pussy and that the thing holding you back isn't your face/autism/high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath