Retinol is king

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
It been under a week but shit's really good at clearing your skin up. My pitted scars seem to be improving and my skin is smooth as a baby's butt.

My skin quality has gone way up. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

Still gotta work on my back though. My backne fucked me over hard. :feelsrope:
Oh well, at least foids don't see your bare back. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Spite, Deleted member 147 and 4 others
What's the difference between retinol and retin-A?

What's the difference between retinol and retin-A?
They're both chemically similar but retin-A is more potent.

Just eat liver, use emu oil, and get sun idiots.

Fat soluble vitaminmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: Roge
It been under a week but shit's really good at clearing your skin up. My pitted scars seem to be improving and my skin is smooth as a baby's butt.

My skin quality has gone way up. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

What product are you using?

gooncel is king

Retin a works even better

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Accutane, used it myself with great results at a low dose
True but accutane is oral (I also happen to be on it right now) what is the king of kings in the topical region?

Ccd28a8

Whenever I do something like go swimming or do contact sports I'm always self conscious and try to hide my back from people. It's that bad. :feelscry:

My face at least cleared up though. People say that my skin quality is bad but it used to be 100x worse. I was a pizzaface in every sense of the word, cystic acne everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Whenever I do something like go swimming or do contact sports I'm always self conscious and try to hide my back from people. It's that bad. :feelscry:

My face at least cleared up though. People say that my skin quality is bad but it used to be 100x worse. I was a pizzaface in every sense of the word, cystic acne everywhere.
Same, my skin improved alot after accutane.