Roids and face

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Saw this transformation on roids which was confirmed to be roided in the description. But one thing that stood out to me was the massive facial growth. Puberty? Puberty pushed to the limit with the help of roids? Roids alone? Face went from very weak and undefined to an almost slayer pheno. Would he have stayed a soyboy weren't it for roidin'? There is a lighting change but I don't know or think you can fraud that much with lighting alone

I know nothing about gym-maxxing or roidin' so I ask yee all

Roidface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Allandro, Deleted member 15854 and 4 others
That guy literally was a user here JFL.

Crazy that people don't know him

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Moggable, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
That guy literally was a user here JFL.

Crazy that people don't know him
And yes his faced improved massively.

He started roiding with 19 and responded good.

He had a thread with his side profile timeline. All his threads are deleted now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and WanderingBurro
I'm new. Who, any threads?
He let all his threads delete after starting on TikTok

He was named "loox" on this forum.

And unfortunately I haven't saved any of his threads

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and WanderingBurro
And yes his faced improved massively.

He started roiding with 19 and responded good.

He had a thread with his side profile timeline. All his threads are deleted now
I hear facial growth mostly comes to a halt at 25, is roidin' before then at all a good idea to widen out facial structure/bone development? Currently 21 atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 14693
I hear facial growth mostly comes to a halt at 25, is roidin' before then at all a good idea to widen out facial structure/bone development? Currently 21 atm
Read this

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Come to think of it, SyrianPsycho had a gym phase and a friend of mine told me it didn't look natty. I wonder if that all had to do with his absurd facial growth instead of just jaw implants. Since much more than his jaw allone changed

Syrianpsychoidpics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 15854
Bumping thread through dumping some roid before and afters. The bottom one has an 8 year gap so it's not very reliable and considering he went from east asian to curry I'd almost consider that a descension 😩

Above is Kreiger, an athlete who roidid' signficiantly changing not only body but face. Their death tier midface was basically cured through a widened face :feelsgiga:

A lot of roid transformations don't look like this though by taking a look at Beastimmung's guide there seems to be quite a bit more that would go into this. Would be nice to see more research done on this front as I'm currently very ill informed on roids

Roidfaces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 8771
Saw this transformation on roids which was confirmed to be roided in the description. But one thing that stood out to me was the massive facial growth. Puberty? Puberty pushed to the limit with the help of roids? Roids alone? Face went from very weak and undefined to an almost slayer pheno. Would he have stayed a soyboy weren't it for roidin'? There is a lighting change but I don't know or think you can fraud that much with lighting alone

View attachment 1912102

lifefuel for my

View attachment 1912102

fuck it, i might roidmaxx lol

fuck it, i might roidmaxx lol
A lot of roid transformations don't look like this which is why I'd like to gather more info. Beastimmung posted a guide regarding more of the facial aspects though it lacks visuals and it's hard to find anything regarding the face and roids other than the people who ruin their faces with it by gaining an extra decade and balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 15854
A lot of roid transformations don't look like this which is why I'd like to gather more info. Beastimmung posted a guide regarding more of the facial aspects though it lacks visuals and it's hard to find anything regarding the face and roids other than the people who ruin their faces with it by gaining an extra decade and balding
tag me if get notable info or make a guide

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro