RTT copers on suicide watch. Chest brah gets destroyed by Natty Tyrone. Tinder experiment. [GTFIH]

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
I read in one post that RTT (roidmaxing, Tanning and tattoos) is a legit formula for slaying on Tinder because Chest brah get 99+ likes in 4.5 hours so I decided to put the idea to test in a small city in Canada. Not only did chest brah fail abyssmally compared to Tyrone (28 likes in 24hours), his matches were of low quality i.e. no stacy and very few women below 25; He matched with mostly older beckies (roasties). As a control to make sure my phone number wasn't shadowbanned, I created an account with a Tyrone. Tbh Tyrone destroy him; He got 100+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. I used same age and one shirtless pic each. It's over for Roid body copers and rat phenocels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Mexicanboi, GetShrekt and 5 others
Good thread

But rtt should be encassary if wanna be a fuck boy

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Rasputin, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, RecessedCel5, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Attachments 40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Rasputin, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
Guy with better face does better. Who would have thought?

Water is wet thread. Your body only matters in so far that you look somewhat muscular

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ahrimancel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 16 others
Tyrone is a good magnitude more attractive than chestbruh obviously he will get more likes

Also agree with the roid copers here, jfl at hopping on roids if you don't even have a good natty body yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Supply and demand tbh. You chose a city where there’s not many blacks and they have an exotic halo

do the experiment in a large city like New York or Miami and report back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
Supply and demand tbh. You chose a city where there’s not many blacks and they have an exotic halo

do the experiment in a large city like New York or Miami and report back
Chest bruh is also exotic there boyo

Chestbrah looks utter dog shit, why is anyone surprised? He is easily mogged to oblivion by the average guy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Ahrimancel, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Chestbrah looks utter dog shit, why is anyone surprised? He is easily mogged to oblivion by the average guy.
I read in one post that Chest brah gets 99+ likes in 4.5 hours

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Taylorswift
I read in one post that Chest brah gets 99+ likes in 4.5 hours
Where? I’d be surprised if he manages to get more than 6 matches.

Chestbrah is ugly as sin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mogstar and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Marsiere214
There is not a proof that he did good on tinder. Just a thread saying he got all those likes and matches but no proof. ArabIncel told me on discord that chestbrah couldn’t get a match to save himself in Canada and here is he is saying the opposite.
Who knows, I find it weird that he was the poster boy for the gymmaxxing pill in that thread, his face just looks like aged leather lmao he just looks so weird

• +1
I was confused for a second because he said a completely different thing in Rift’s discord server. Funny how no one asked for proof.
Fuck there needs to be a official experiment with a body haloed normie, chestbruhs face just looks too weird plus isn't he 5'9 lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, PrisonMike, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Fuck there needs to be a official experiment with a body haloed normie, chestbruhs face just looks too weird plus isn't he 5'9 lol
I have. Having a normie tier face with a good body is the perfect combo to attract chubby Beckys and post wall roasties -- which not that bad tbh. Considering that 30% of men are incels and cannot even match with chubby Beckys. Stacylites can give you a chance with that combo only if you're tall i.e. 6'2" and over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7521
Face or death

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
rtt is ultra useful for average men in UK. can ascend u hard. but yeah a genuinely gl man still mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and fogdart
rtt is ultra useful for average men in UK. can ascend u hard. but yeah a genuinely gl man still mogs.
perfect combo to attract chubby Beckys and post wall roasties -- which not that bad tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5634
He should show how many messaged him first, matches doesnt mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Golang
some of chestbrahs likes look good wym

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, LooksmaxxHopeful and ShowerMaxxing
Black vs pajeet/ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
how tall is the tyrone.

and holy is it just me or are all those bitches old. prob cause im still a teen

how tall is the tyrone.

and holy is it just me or are all those bitches old. prob cause im still a teen
6'4". They are both 28 though so expect women that swipe right to be within that range (+4/-4)

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
A genuinely goodlooking guy in the UK is insanely valuable. Having a goodlooking face is infinitely better. Just being Chadlite here grants you unlimited access to stacylites.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4209
A genuinely goodlooking guy in the UK is insanely valuable. Having a goodlooking face is infinitely better. Just being Chadlite here grants you unlimited access to stacylites.
tru

since everyone looks like shit

• +1
A rat faced manlet shitskinned ethnic managed to get 28 likes and 5 super likes on fuckin Canada, if anything this fuckin proves that RTT is legit, he would never ever ever get as many likes if not for RTT(not even surgerymaxxing would Boost him that much)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
There is not a proof that he did good on tinder. Just a thread saying he got all those likes and matches but no proof. ArabIncel told me on discord that chestbrah couldn’t get a match to save himself in Canada and here is he is saying the opposite.
some of them change the pics when they get 100 matches

Lol that thread was a joke. In reality yes Chestbrah does shit as this guys experiment demonstrated.

A rat faced manlet shitskinned ethnic managed to get 28 likes and 5 super likes on fuckin Canada, if anything this fuckin proves that RTT is legit, he would never ever ever get as many likes if not for RTT(not even surgerymaxxing would Boost him that much)

when I run him and others run him he gets like 10 on average in 24 hours. Just because in one experiment using certain pictures he got 28 that doesn’t mean thats what he normally gets

No super likes brah -- just 28 likes

No super likes brah -- just 28 likes

Chestbrah is a literal rat.

I’ve ran a few different experiments on him using different pictures each time. In one he got 15 likes in 24 hours. In another 30-ish in 24 hours. In another 8 in 24 hours. In another 6 in 24 hours.

@Alarico8 ran him in England. Got 5-6 likes in 24 hours.

@benisblatt ran him in Texas. Got 9 likes in 24 hours.

So sometimes his results are slightly above average. Other times they’re literally dead average.

I read in one post that RTT (roidmaxing, Tanning and tattoos) is a legit formula for slaying on Tinder because Chest brah get 99+ likes in 4.5 hours so I decided to put the idea to test in a small city in Canada. Not only did chest brah fail abyssmally compared to Tyrone (28 likes in 24hours), his matches were of low quality i.e. no stacy and very few women below 25; He matched with mostly older beckies (roasties). As a control to make sure my phone number wasn't shadowbanned, I created an account with a Tyrone. Tbh Tyrone destroy him; He got 100+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. I used same age and one shirtless pic each. It's over for Roid body copers and rat phenocels

looks pajeet :ROFLMAO:; all foids were subpar becky's

chestbrah is objectively ugly like a 4/10

if a average looking guy with rtt did this he would get better results than brah

lets say average person is a 5-6 here to start with (face wise) which still wouldnt get bad results if body is good and height is 6 ft or frauded to 6 ft

leanmaxxing and other softmaxxes can take him to like 7 , and after that with a body i think most people would slay hard

• +1
exactly , and he still gets matches

rtt isnt cope

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back