RTT copers on suicide watch. Chest brah gets destroyed by Natty Tyrone. Tinder experiment. [GTFIH]

I have. Having a normie tier face with a good body is the perfect combo to attract chubby Beckys and post wall roasties -- which not that bad tbh. Considering that 30% of men are incels and cannot even match with chubby Beckys. Stacylites can give you a chance with that combo only if you're tall i.e. 6'2" and over
id say u can get beckies and high tier becky with 6/10 face if ur around 5'11 to 6 feet range

for stacylites maybe u need to be taller

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and fogdart
Whats the name of this mogger btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Legit Tyrone vs an RTT maxxed low tier normie what did you expect? Look at the height difference too ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and fogdart
Chestbrah looks too ethnic, zyzz would do better

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
canada= tyrone territory due to extreme SJW and liberalism of white femoids (good for non whites there though :feelskek:(y))

Stacy in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
I read in one post that RTT (roidmaxing, Tanning and tattoos) is a legit formula for slaying on Tinder because Chest brah get 99+ likes in 4.5 hours so I decided to put the idea to test in a small city in Canada. Not only did chest brah fail abyssmally compared to Tyrone (28 likes in 24hours), his matches were of low quality i.e. no stacy and very few women below 25; He matched with mostly older beckies (roasties). As a control to make sure my phone number wasn't shadowbanned, I created an account with a Tyrone. Tbh Tyrone destroy him; He got 100+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. I used same age and one shirtless pic each. It's over for Roid body copers and rat phenocels

Could tell immediately that white dude would be destroyed. RTT is a meme for low class, low iQ freaks, u only get bottom of the barrel whores attracted to that.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Legit Tyrone vs an RTT maxxed low tier normie what did you expect? Look at the height difference too ffs
Cope he still failed even with JBW halo

Cope thread

Imagine using a 5'7 30 something year old with shit collagen and cartoonishly douchey pics vs tall Tyrone model

Prime Zyzz would out slay both on Tinder

• JFL
Lastly those hoes were busted. I saw 1 or 2 decent looking ones among a pile of fatties and Beckies.

L for both dudes

• JFL
Lastly those hoes were busted. I saw 1 or 2 decent looking ones among a pile of fatties and Beckies.

L for both dudes
Cope. Tinder experiments are based on numbers. Tinder as an app lacks stacys because stacys don’t need dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Jesse James West did the same and a lot of women said body.

Huh very interesting tbh, I mean we all know it's about the face in reaity but this shows that you should always bodymaxx, why not get a halo, I mean gym-maxxing improves mental health also so there is no reason not to do it

Lol why even set the age range above 19
Also u should've lied about tyrones age blacks made him a bit younger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back