Saw a LTN today with a Stacy gf and they were kissing on the streets

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
How this LTN mf pulled a stacy ? while users posting on ratings looks better and there are plenty KHHV user here who looks better than these guys. What is goin on in the world? Also lots of users here are antisocial or just people with no social circle at all and thats makes dating more harder. Brutal :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I just have no motivation or inner drive to put up with all this.
I‘m not a normie.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
No such thing as stacy

Tales

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and bloomercel
Liar pinocchio

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and bloomercel
if chad 0.001% according to this forum than stacy is too
so if u didnt see adriana lima making out with a ltn u are a retard that overates women probably

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
if chad 0.001% according to this forum than stacy is too
so if u didnt see adriana lima making out with a ltn u are a retard that overates women probably
there is no "according" retard, its all personal preference, plus I attached ur stacy and u talk about "overrating" :lul:

Attachments

• xddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
    xddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
I just have no motivation or inner drive to put up with all this.
I‘m not a normie.
if you are not a "normie" then you probably live in a 40+M$ house with a yacht, many sport cars, insane amount of women if you dont have any of these you are a normie sorry not sorry

Wtf is wrong with us?

Most likely a MTN making out with a HTB.

if you are not a "normie" then you probably live in a 40+M$ house with a yacht, many sport cars, insane amount of women if you dont have any of these you are a normie sorry not sorry
I meant in thought patterns and behavior.
What does any bullshit you just listed have to do with "normies".

there is no "according" retard, its all personal preference, plus I attached ur stacy and u talk about "overrating" :lul:
Obviously he was talking about Adriana Lima in her prime. Btw in that photo she’s bloated and her MUA was shitty

Attachments

• asdsadsadsadasdsadasd.jpg
    asdsadsadsadasdsadasd.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • 2way-4-2000-74f5a0606bf9459f9bc8aa12dfb8ccc5.jpg
    2way-4-2000-74f5a0606bf9459f9bc8aa12dfb8ccc5.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
Obviously he was talking about Adriana Lima in her prime. Btw in that photo she’s bloated and her MUA was shitty
adriana is dating a way lower lookin guy compared to her keep coping boyos :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back