Saying tinder isn’t real life is cope

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Wdym tinder isn’t real life?
How is it not real life if I get invited by a girl via tinder to fuck her? And if I was chad I actually would experience that.

This is such a stupid cope.
Of corse is online dating not the same as normal dating because of the different male/female ratio and the fact that 100% only looks matter. But online dating is still a part of real life.

If you do a chadfish Experiment and get multiple matches and messaged by girls that’s all real life. You could have all these opportunities if you actually would be the chad you used as chadfish.

Just that dating outside of online dating is easier doesn’t mean tinder and overall online dating is not real.
And if we aren honest, if you do really bad on tinder you won’t do much better in normal dating either

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, Zeruel, Deleted member 4614 and 19 others
why do i have to be so ugly?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, Fear, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Only redditors say that

Tinder is real life

Tiktok is not real life (y)

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Danish_Retard, noodlelover and 1 other person
Only redditors say that

Tinder is real life

Tiktok is not real life (y)
Tik tok Is real life
Tinder Is hook up app for shut in schizos and High body count whores

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, ShowerMaxxing and 6ft4
? i thought tinder was a hoax, it actually exist?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
What's real life?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
somehow irl normies still manage to get into relationships and occasionally get to have sex while in tinder its gigachad only :unsure:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and thereallegend
somehow irl normies still manage to get into relationships and occasionally get to have sex while in tinder its gigachad only :unsure:
Just that dating outside of online dating is easier doesn’t mean tinder and overall online dating is not real

And you don’t need to be gigachad to slay on tinder. Chadlite is enough

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15577
True. Only real Life Is real life. There's too much frauding involved in pics
Don’t know if you are too low iq to understand this but the thread isn’t saying tinder is real life because the pics aren’t unfrauded.

Also tiktok is far from reality.
Stop coping
6E6884FB 6A1E 4E9B ABBA 7229443A81BD
41345306 AF7E 4B54 B7A5 04158BD4B515

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, FailedNormieManlet, .👽. and 2 others
Tinder gets me pussy I don’t want to put in the effort for irl

• +1
Reactions: .👽., thereallegend and germanlooks
Don’t know if you are too low to understand this but the thread isn’t saying tinder is real life because the pics aren’t unfrauded.

Also tiktok is far from reality.
Stop coping
View attachment 1579145View attachment 1579147
I get what you Say but on the other hand It is really used by only High bodycount whores and autists. That being said Is a good source for chads to get Easy free fucks but you ain't finding no High value girl there

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Tinder is more real life than meeting girls in bars these days
Foids actively encourage subchads to not bother them in bars with unsolicited advances any more, but instead get on dating apps where they can easily be filtered.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12234, .👽. and 3 others
Wdym tinder isn’t real life?
How is it not real life if I get invited by a girl via tinder to fuck her? And if I was chad I actually would experience that.

This is such a stupid cope.
Of corse is online dating not the same as normal dating because of the different male/female ratio and the fact that 100% only looks matter. But online dating is still a part of real life.

If you do a chadfish Experiment and get multiple matches and messaged by girls that’s all real life. You could have all these opportunities if you actually would be the chad you used as chadfish.

Just that dating outside of online dating is easier doesn’t mean tinder and overall online dating is not real.
And if we aren honest, if you do really bad on tinder you won’t do much better in normal dating either
im invisible on tinder and irl. hows this possible?

• So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks
im invisible on tinder and irl. hows this possible?
-you are a subhuman
-you are a normie with shit pics
-you are shadowbanned

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
-you are a subhuman
-you are a normie with shit pics
-you are shadowbanned
i get matches first 1 or 2 weeks but then nothing after that. even with gold. and girls don't answer me:feelswah: im subhuman, fuakkk

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and germanlooks
i get matches first 1 or 2 weeks but then nothing after that. even with gold. and girls don't answer me:feelswah: im subhuman, fuakkk
It’s over I am subhuman girls didn’t message back
1A7F2D9C CB76 44B1 A049 838FB6BAA324

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and .👽.
How many likes/matches do you get srs

How many likes/matches do you get srs
depends on the month. first day maybe 15-25 i dn remember anymore. but most are ugly. sometimes high tier becky/stacylite but ofc she doesn't answer or only answers once:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
depends on the month. first day maybe 15-25 i dn remember anymore. but most are ugly. sometimes high tier becky/stacylite but ofc she doesn't answer or only answers once:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
if you're getting 15-25 likes on the first day, you aren't that bad looking JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and FailedNormieManlet
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Cope especially at the part with the messages jfl.
average guy gets matches and dates EASYLY im not joking. meanwhile beckys don't bother to say hi to me

if you do really bad on tinder you won’t do much better in normal dating either
mostly true but on my experience I have been to 3 parties in the UK and got laid twice and one with a rl Becky, super cute (saw her the other day with friends a solid 6/10 pushing 7), I have some success on language exchange apps (where I met my 6/10 high IQ ex whom I lived with for 14months) and in other rl situations but on tinder my success is almost none, in about 4/5 years of using it I got to meet/kiss and be friends with something like 3 girls and got laid with one (black greek godness but 5/10 face and extremely low IQ). I would say that I have 3times more success in language exchange apps and 5times more success in rl situations than on tinder.

• Woah
Tinder is not real life..

You have more to work with IRL vs on tinder the chicks are only judging you based off still pics & a bio ..

I could go deep but Ik it won’t change y’all minds lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Yliaster, Zeruel and 2 others
Tinder is not real life..

You have more to work with IRL vs on tinder the chicks are only judging you based off still pics & a bio ..

I could go deep but Ik it won’t change y’all minds lol
I get more on Tinder than IRL bc of lighting and angles. I’m subhuman irl and a 4 in pics

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Yliaster and FailedNormieManlet
How can you cope when your oneitis is cumming at the thought of this Giga Chad?

663049B4 1F15 4810 8E94 63A373BE07CF