Scalp Advancement - The only solution for a big forehead

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reaper2, Deleted member 24444, Lmao and 1 other person
Bruh, ur gonna fuck up ur face so bad by the end of this shit, you're making the mentally ill mistake of trying to look like Jordan Barrett or Sean Opry and they look uncanny and autistic af. You are already a handsome dude I understood the hairline lowering but canthopexy and bimax is going a bit too far imo

Ma, an LTN - wouldnt get surgeries even if I had millions

You, a Chadlite - spends his youth wagecucking in the middle of nowhere for 0.5 psl increase
Yup, with the risk of fucking his face brutally and becoming an uncannycel

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Bruh, ur gonna fuck up ur face so bad by the end of this shit, you're making the mentally ill mistake of trying to look like Jordan Barrett or Sean Opry and they look uncanny and autistic af. You are already a handsome dude I understood the hairline lowering but canthopexy and bimax is going a bit too far imo
I know what i’m doing

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, Lmao and Deleted member 43403
He's Better Master Is Never Even Online For More Than 15mins
I didnt say he was good of not. Just that people behind the scenes are pulling the strings.

@HernanDrago you want botb ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I didnt say he was good of not. Just that people behind the scenes are pulling the strings.
He's 10 Steps Ahead and he's Pulling the puppets who are pulling the strings

Yes!!!!!! Can I send you the Thread tomorrow I'm going to sleep noe
Bro calm down I was just joking. I was going to take shots but now seeing how desperate you are for it, I think I will stay quiet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and LiterallyNightwing
Bro calm down I was just joking. I was going to take shots but now seeing how desperate you are for it, I think I will stay quiet.
He doesnt understand how the actual process works

stanley kubrick mask GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and emeraldglass
Here you can read these walls of text till
Then

He doesnt understand how the actual process works

stanley kubrick mask GIF
That's Why I asked you and you left the convo

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I am 23 bro.

The current one has 174k characters but GarouPilled never even fucking read it like he promised instead he made a rate this Stacy Foid thread
IMG 7383

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
The current one has 174k characters but GarouPilled never even fucking read it like he promised instead he made a rate this Stacy Foid thread
View attachment 2470508
BOTB needs to be original, innovative, precise without being to long. Groundbreaking not repetitive. Backed by science and proof. Writing in a way that is easy to understand and read.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 43403
BOTB needs to be original, innovative, precise without being to long. Groundbreaking not repetitive. Backed by science and proof.
Are you Going to ask me to live Inject the shit to prove it ? I'll just send you it tomorrow fuck truecel he told me GarouPilled reads them never knew there was a voting shit

Should be deleted this was before our time in the first days of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Are you Going to ask me to live Inject the shit to prove it ? I'll just send you it tomorrow fuck truecel he told me GarouPilled reads them never knew there was a voting shit
Send me tomorrow I will check.

• Love it
Should be deleted this was before our time in the first days of the forum.

You Haven't Read This one then this is what I'm succeeding

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
JUST FUCKING LOL. Just grow your hair, perm it and drop in on your forehead, INSTEAD HE DOES A SURGERY. WOAH

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
JUST FUCKING LOL. Just grow your hair, perm it and drop in on your forehead, INSTEAD HE DOES A SURGERY. WOAH
Its clear to me you’ve never been intimate with a girl…

Girls Were Scared Because His Jewish Forehead Was Too Big

I have never seen a bimax result with his starting point actually look better. You need to be a birdcel or have noticeable SFS to actually benefit from it.
life fuel for me

Procedure
Scalp advancement or forehead reduction is a surgical procedure where they cut your scalp open in order to reshape it and then sew it back
together. It takes 1-2 hours and stiches are off after a week.

Why you need it
Large foreheads/High hairlines can be detrimental for a mans confidence, looks and proportions. While hair grafting is a good option for people experiencing genetic alopecia, Scalp advancement is the superior choice for moving the hairline down on non balding candidates. Hair grafting can't achieve the same amount of density and can in some cases lead to unnatural results and long recovery times.

Its rare to find a non balding person who lowered their hairline over a centimeter with a transplant as 1. No good surgeon would perform it 2. Your natural forehead muscles could be in the way 3. You'd waste 3k grafts meaning if you start balding later on you're actually fucked.

With scalp advancement you can lower your hairline up to 3-4 cm if you're a perfect candidate which is impossible to do with any other surgery.

Requirements
Many men won't be candidates for this procedure as you can't be suffering from genetic alopecia or have family history of balding if you're not willing to get on
finasteride. You also need to be "Highly motivated" which everyone reading this most likely already is about looksmaxing.

Price and availability
Its not nearly as common as popular surgeries like Rhinoplasty, Hair grafting, Fillers or
Botox. This also means its less commercial and more expensive. Prices range from 7-10k for western surgeons and can go as low as 2k in turkey. The best surgeons are Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Miami), Dr. Greg Bran (London) and Dr. Gal Aharonov (Los angeles).

Recovery Time
Unlike hair grafting the results are instant. However, you need to stay close to the clinic for at least a week while the stiches are healing, meaning you need to factor a long hotel stay into the price if you're traveling for the surgery. How well the scar heals will depend from person to person but should be presentable within 4-6 months. The major benefit with this is that you can come back to work as if nothing ever happened.

Personal experience
I had scalp advancement late november 2022 in London for $9k. The hairline was lowered 2,4 cm in the corners and 1,8 cm on the widows peak. My healing hasn't been perfect however quite a lot below average actually but with cc cream its not noticeable.

If i were to redo it i would go to the cheapest surgeon that uses modern techniques and then transplant over the scar for a fully seemless look. DO NOT go to someone you havent researched as there's some serious botches with 3cm long scars. This was performed in Poland:
View attachment 2440638

One of the benefits of doing scalp advancement combined with transplant later on is that it will open your doors for surgeons who would never perform on a young patient otherwise as its a repair procedure. If you're 18 like i was no good hair transplant doctor would perform on me but now every surgeon is willing to perform my frontal band but not the full design that i want. Might make another thread about my infra temple hair transplant ideas for defined cheekbones.

Before and after
View attachment 2440641View attachment 2440642

View attachment 2440657

Others before and afters:

The only hardmaxxing I’m gonna do

• +1
Great post

• +1
Is this a good solution to recessed sloped forehead too?

Is this a good solution to recessed sloped forehead too?
Depends on how the hairline sits But frontal bone implant in combination with This is prob what u need.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • Love it

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: John Cracovizk
  • JFL
I Found His Future Waifu :lul: :lul: :lul: Even Her Nudes If You Look Closely The Picture Isn't The Same As Him
Stop doing this shit everywhere you fucking retard, nobody gives a shit.

• So Sad