Seasoning

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
What y’all do about seasoning I avoid all spices and most herbs just use salt for seasoning. Fresh herbs are probably fine but idk what spices are fine for anti ageing we don’t know the long term effects of spices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Swedish autist
Is it a looksmin

Is it a looksmin
Maybe, which is why I avoid spices. Many spices can cause DNA damage I believe. Dried foods in general are not good and spices that come from seeds hgih in toxins although can have beneficial effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and wsada
What y’all do about seasoning I avoid all spices and most herbs just use salt for seasoning. Fresh herbs are probably fine but idk what spices are fine for anti ageing we don’t know the long term effects of spices
is it over if i use pepper?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Apparently garlic helps with blood flow and is sometimes considered an aphrodisiac (in pill form though cause obviously smelling like garlic is anything but).

Last edited:
  • +1
Apparently garlic helps with blood flow and is sometimes considered an aphrodisiac (in pill form though cause obviously smelling of garlic is anything but).
there are uses to many seasonings spices herbs etc but like medications side-effects

Maybe, which is why I avoid spices. Many spices can cause DNA damage I believe. Dried foods in general are not good and spices that come from seeds hgih in toxins although can have beneficial effects.
Spices can cause DNA Damage?
Are you sure of this or is this another Basement theory found in the ancient threads of .org predecessors jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Father47, distance decay and diamondbill
Are you sure of this or is this another Basement theory found in the ancient threads of .org predecessors jfl
i read something about that on pubmed i forgot the details but it seems pretty feasible ill look into it more

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
basement theory
i see a lot of articles about how various plant compounds or spices pr extracts are anti-tumor because of p53 activation but i dont see anything saying its not pro-p53 in non-cancerous cells. could be an example of focusing on the benefits without talking about the side-efects (potentially pro-ageing)

piperine (in black pepper) supresses Wnt

i recall reading that Wnt signalling promotes intestinal stem cell populations, so therefore piperine may be anti cancer but deplete intestinal stem cells

ive seen goji berries be hyped as a health food, but it reduces lifespan in c. elegans

these are just a few examples i found my point is plants are like medicine and have myriad effects, many of which are not understood and some of the implications are that the anti-cancer effects of many spices could be pro-ageing given the antagonistic relationship between cancer defense and ageing defense

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
White person trait

• +1
cracka ah white people don't season they foo bruh, shieeet

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
raw organs taste good with no spice

• +1