Serious Does Increasing your testosterone levels changes your facial features and where specifically changes?

puppymaxer

puppymaxer

Ascension
Title

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
No. Jfl if u believe this in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
yes, it does. test alone will

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Slob and Deleted member 13332
Probably yeah. Androgens change fat burning distribution, & also hypertrophy facial muscles that otherwise would never change

This isn't always aesthetic. I've seen many once handsome guys take gear and over time develop big unaesthetic faces. Derek from MPMD actually has a vid on this

• +1
Reactions: Grindr God
This isn't always aesthetic. I've seen many once handsome guys take gear and over time develop big unaesthetic faces. Derek from MPMD actually has a vid on this
some people get rounder / bloated faces when taking drugs like deca and even after cycle it doesn't ever truly subside...

so if you're good looking... you're risking your face. but otherwise, it's a gamble worth taking in terms of your appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
some people get rounder / bloated faces when taking drugs like deca and even after cycle it doesn't ever truly subside...

so if you're good looking... you're risking your face. but otherwise, it's a gamble worth taking in terms of your appearance
Yeah, true. Many hormones are altered, any many hormones affect water retention. If you fully recover from the cycle the bloat will vanish though. If it doesn't, your hormones are either fucked, or it's not bloat it's hypertrophied facial muscles

Yeah, true. Many hormones are altered, any many hormones affect water retention. If you fully recover from the cycle the bloat will vanish though. If it doesn't, your hormones are either fucked, or it's not bloat it's hypertrophied facial muscles

If you look at the female to male transitions on YouTube, they use testosterone , you can then gauge how it effects your face. You can also look at in reverse and see how the oestrogenic low T society we have makes men effeminate looking.

Also i don't think a TRT dosage will get that hypertrophic facial muscles, i feel that's either HGH or heavy androgenic substances like Tren or high doses of test ect.

anecdotal and i cant prove it methodically but i believe my lateral orbital rims and chin got slightly bigger on test