What do you mean cope?
Its true
Beard or even stubble is repulsive to jbs
Tatoo is dominant =/= attractive and looks low class
Scar is cope aswell

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
"bUUtT mUh muuHh tiKToK eBois slaiy Moare than Nick Squintman :feelsuhh: "

Jfl if anyone thinks this tranny is respected by both women and men.

Best post I've ever seen, I'm ded srs, I'm saving it. People in this forum can't understand that a masculine man with high sex appeal is infinitely superior that pretty boys faggots.

People here need to understand that sex appeal is the true king when it comes to looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 4946 and 22 others
No bro
I linked studies to prove it is sexually attractive

Even chico is now gymcelling, has tats, growing stubble, buzzed, and listening to Pop smoke JFL
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Are tear tats legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Excellent thread OP. I will be using bow -wow for my blueprint to ascension and will be incorporating some of the other sex appeal points that you mentioned. How important do you think colored eyes are for pure sex appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 5 others
Wow, you perfectly explained why those eyebrow parts are attractive. Didn’t realize they mimicked a facial scar

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
mods pin this thread
one of the best threads here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, MilfLover69 and 4 others
Good thread. Voice is underrated here. I just noticed the other day that one major slayer I know actually has a pretty beta face. He runs stubble game and gymcelled game though and his deep dominant voice haloes the fuck out of him so I never even really noticed that he’s not good looking.

Even if you don’t have a naturally deep voice you can train yourself to speak from you stomach which helps a lot. When I’m in private my voice sounds pretty good but in social situations sometimes I tense up a little which causes it to become more beta.
Yeah the irl halo effects of a deep voice are too legit. I have an extremely deep voice (60 Hz) and I find that when I’m talking to an authority and I don’t consciously talk in a higher pitch they feel like I’m disrespecting them. It just shows how ingrained it is to respect a deeper voice. Also, I’m sure a lot of my irl slays are due to deep voice halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, OOGABOOGA, shaugstir and 6 others
Excellent thread OP. I will be using bow -wow for my blueprint to ascension and will be incorporating some of the other sex appeal points that you mentioned. How important do you think colored eyes are for pure sex appeal?
Colored eyes help in looking unique and coloring aesthetics not much for pure sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
Great thread, I might add that eyebrows and eyelashes are super important for appeal and are relatively easy to maxx.

Density and color are key with these
60d4cdb6e99b5ae8baa9205893a2803e
Db1c891b2d2017371904e0f8ba033483

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
https://forum.****************/threads/eye-maxxing-hack-1-everyone-gtfih.1533/

Might revise it more and repost it here again

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Imagine mogging your cat and not the other way around
btw that coloring is attainable for any white man with at least decent testosterone levels

i will make a guide l8r

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Chadelite and 3 others
Having huge glutes can increase sex appeal too tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
I have a weak lower third man how do I better than. A beard won’t help me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
I have a weak lower third man how do I better than. A beard won’t help me.
All my other tips still stand bro

Tats, natural scars, tan, bodybuilding, clavicle lengthening, neck training etc etc

If you want to improve lower third @reptiles went in detail on how to do that

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Gestapo, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
INTRO
Sex Appeal- the quality of being attractive in a sexual way
***In this guide I will go over 10 things that will help maximize your sex appeal.***

1) DEEP VOICE-
Here is a research study that shows men with deeper voices are more attractive and father more children than non-deep voiced men.
👇
shouts out to @Aesthetic
According to researchers from the U.S. and Canada one of the features which attracts a woman to a man is a deep voice.
It seems a deep voice is even more appealing than a good physique or an attractive face.
The researchers say men with deep voices are also much more likely to have more children than men who do not have deep voices.

The scientists suggest a deep voice in a man is comparable to a peacock's tail - it has no survival value, but attracts the female of the species.
It is testosterone which masculinizes the voice at puberty.

A group of researchers studied a tribe from Tanzania called the Hadza(this tribe was chosen because it reflects the life-style of humans thousands of years ago)
While the Hadza are monogamous, extra-marital sex is common.
The research team interviewed 52 women and 49 men from the tribe, aged 18 to 55.
The interviews took place in Swahili and the voices of the men and women were recorded.
When the recordings were studied it was found that the deep voiced men had fathered more children than the non-deep voiced men; the man with the deepest voice had ten surviving children, while the one with the highest pitched voice had only three.
Researchers suggest that the men with the lower pitched voices possibly had higher testosterone levels, which attracted them more to females or made them more attractive to them.

All women desire a man to have a deep voice:
Video:

How to get a deeper voice?

Non-surgical Method:
-make sure you maintain high amounts of T during puberty(too late for most of you)
-clear your throat, take a deep breath, and swallow your spit before talking
-speak from your diaphragm instead of your throat
-Deep chanting: start making "oohmm" sounds over and over in a controlled manner which relaxes your vocal chords
-Primal screaming: go out somewhere(preferably where not to many ppl are) and start screaming(growling loud screams) as loud as you can for 5-10 minutes everyday.
-(Not Recommended) but smoking cigarettes over time can deepen voice by causing swelling in the vocal cords which lowers the pitch(again not recommended only if you truly wish)

Surgical Method:
-Voice Deepening surgery aka Fat Injection Thyroplasty: This surgery is performed by injecting fat into the patient’s vocal cords, adding bulk and creating a deeper-sounding voice. There’s a saying that goes: “sounding good is as important as looking good." Cost: $2000 to $5000, sometimes as low as $1,000. (injections can last up to 2yrs)
-Medialization laryngoplasty: In this procedure, the folds of the vocal cords are thickened with silicone rubber implants, which causes a deeper tone to develop. This is a common surgery among FtM individuals, I'm not sure they will perform it on a healthy/normal males but it's worth looking into. Cost: $2500

-Thyroplasty: one to two and half inch incision is placed parallel to, or in a skin crease of your neck near the Adam’s apple. A diamond-shaped cut centered on the vocal cords loosens the vocal cords internally. An endoscope is in place during the procedure to observe your vocal cords, after this you are typically asked to make some sounds to assess the loosening. The incision is closed. Cost: $1,000 to $2,500

- Micro-laryngeal Pitch reduction: A laser is used to incise some of the laryngeal tissue on the top surface of the true vocal cords and the bulk is transferred to near the vibrating edge of the vocal cords, increasing their mass. The vocal cords may also be loosened with some cuts. These changes in tension and mass can lower the comfortable speaking pitch. Cost: $1,000
-More info: https://www.ftmtopsurgery.ca/blog/ftm-surgery/5-things-know-deepening-voice/
https://www.voicedoctor.net/surgery/pitch/pitch-lowering

Guy picks up girls only with voice:

Josh Turner
Barry White

Girls love these men for one main thing: their deep voice(they are average looking at best)

2) LIGHT/DESIGNER STUBBLE-

Examples:
View attachment 329297 View attachment 329301

-Theses pics above are examples of peak sex appeal. It isn't clean shaven like a prepubescent boy NEITHER is it a full on lumberjack beard that could be hiding facial fat or a weak lower third. This is the best of both worlds: a chiseled jawline covered in a light layer of stubble just so much that they can still see your jawline + ability to grow facial hair = masculinity and sexiness

Research

-For their research, University of New South Wales professors Barnaby J. Dixson and Rob C. Brooks presented photos of 10 smiling men to 177 heterosexual men and 351 women, according to MedicalXpress. Each man in the photos was shown in four ways — clean-shaven, with five days of beard growth (light stubble), 10 days of growth (heavy stubble), and with a full beard. The result light to heavy stubble was seen as most attractive(pics above are a good example)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/evolution-and-human-behavior

How to Trim/Shave to get Perfect Stubble Look
-
-

How Do I Grow Facial Hair(if you can't already)?

Non-Surgical Method:
-Minoxidil: This solution when applied topically can treat certain types of baldness and encourage facial hair growth(5% concentration). Although results may vary from person to person depending on age, hormones, genetics, etc. Cost: anywhere from $15-$30
-Side effects: some report heart palpitations, itchiness, dryness, chest pain, headaches
-Duration: Once you stop using most your results will diminish. If the hair you gained turns into terminal hair, then those terminal will be permanent.

Surgical Method:
-Beard Transplant: A beard transplant takes hair from another part of your body (usually the base of your scalp at the back, or under your chin) and transplants it to your face. ... An average of 4,000 to 7,000 hairs can be transplanted one by one. Some surgeons may use two hairs per graft to give a more natural appearance to the beard. Hair is permanent. Cost: varies from $3,000 to $7,000 depending on how many grafts are needed.
-Side Effects: temporary swelling, redness, and itchiness

3) Dark Hair(Brown or Black)

-Hair color is important and rather underrated. When women say the dark in "tall, dark, and handsome", they are referring to the combination of dark triad personality traits as well as dark hair, dark low-set eyebrows, and features. They are referring to Atlantids and handsome Meds. NOT Nordic, Nordic pheno specifically the light blonde hair color is a failo for men. The light blonde/ginger color is weak, submissive, and feminine looking.

-Demonstration:
Low T cuck
64a0de6655b596b91328a261a0fe4186_hair-color-to-dye-your-hair-blonde-for-men-the-idle-man-dye-hair-blonde-black-man_1000-1000.jpeg

Dark triad slayer
View attachment 329295

Solution: Dye your hair darker/black. Cost: Below $15

Video Tutorial:

https://youtu.be/jFhjt_m1wm8

4) Tattoos

Research:
2,369 women and 215 men were recruited, and were first shown pictures of tattooed and non-tattooed men. Then, they were asked to rate them on their attractiveness, masculinity, dominance, aggression, potential for being a good partner, potential for being a good father, and how healthy they look. The results revealed that the women rated men with tattoos as healthier, more masculine, dominant and aggressive--but not any more attractive than men with no tattoos.

Reason to get Tattoos: the research says it didn't make them more attractive but more masculine and strong which ties in with having high sex appeal. The women also thought tatted men were not good long term partners because it made them look like they have 'bad boy appeal' which means very good for short term flings and slaying.

Example of how Tattoo improves his look:
View attachment 329359 @Hopelessmofoker
-think of tattoos as the icing on the cake. Visible lean muscle mass + tattoos = Bad boy look and increased sex appeal.

REMINDER:
-no face/neck tats
-No tats of girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, family, or fraternity
-No tats on butt/rear end
-sleeves: getting tats along your arms are LEGIT

Good example of tattoos and where:
Men Chest Tattoos - Best Tattoo Ideas

Cost:
Average Tattoo Cost. The average cost for a small tattoo like a heart or cross is $50 to $250. For a medium-sized tattoo like a tribal or portrait, expect to spend between $150 and $450. Hiring a tattoo artist typically costs $120 to $150 per hour, and prices depend on how long it takes.
Minimum Cost: $30
Maximum Cost:
$4,000
https://fash.com/costs/how-much-do-tattoos-cost

5) Facial Scars

Example:

Facial Scars: Sexy or Unattractive? | Psychology Today

If you got a scar from a fight/accident/illness it does not mean it is a flaw which will lower your Sexual value

Research: Scientists at Liverpool and Stirling University have found that women find scarring on men attractive and may associate it with health and bravery. It is seen by women as a sign of masculinity and an exciting, risk-taking personality. Men with mild facial scars were typically ranked as more attractive by women who were looking for short term relationships/flings. 115 women and 64 men to rate the attractiveness of eight strangers of the opposite sex. Half were asked to look at original face shots, while the other half viewed images that had been digitally manipulated to add scars to their cheeks, jawbones or foreheads.
While the scars made no difference to the perceived attractiveness of women, scarred men ranked 5.7 percentage points higher in the appeal ratings than those with undamaged skin.

6) Muscles

Example:

Build lean muscle faster with these tips | The Muscle Impact

-these physiques above are nearly ideal for all women. Some will cope and say its too much but they are lying. OBVIOUSLY extreme roid monsters are not ideal neither are twinky male model physiques. Extreme bodybuilder physique and thin twig physique only have niche appeal. These bodies presented above are good for both attraction and intimidation. Muscles are crucial for improving sex appeal.

Research:
Everyone here should know by now muscles are attractive, sexually dimorphic, and help to give the 'full package effect'.
-https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704919852918
-https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-reasons-why-big-muscles-matter-men-and-women

Videos: Must watch

Good Fitness Youtubers: Jeff Nippard, Jeremy Ethier, Athlean-X, Simeon Panda, Dr. Mike Diamonds (my personal top 5)

Workout Routine:

💥 PUSH/PULL/LEG WORKOUT SPLIT 💥 - Recently when I made a post ...

Highly attractive body parts(I'll talk about dick later): thick and hairy forearms, 6-pack, v-cuts(Adonis belt), Wide muscular back, broad chest/shoulders, glutes

Gym memberships: Cost anywhere from $10-$60 per month on average. Contrary to popular opinion Planet Fitness is actually great for beginners and only costs $10 a month.

Bonus: Get tanned. Tan + lean muscle mass + tattoos = insane sex appeal combo

7) Thick Muscular Neck

Example of thin vs thick:

The Neck Pill, or How even ugly guys can become attractive ...

-Neck training is essential as it helps make the face more balanced and masculine. It makes you look high T and can help strengthen the visual appearance of your lower third.

Helpful equipment:
Neck Harness. Cost: $15-$30
Link: https://armageddonsports.com/products/head-harness-neck-strap?variant=12686922121305&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9Dvnhwk0M3C9bfUSOvwhO2bvEomdanTQR9FQDQaSpdADlna1C06nT_AaAgtWEALw_wcB
Workout Routine:
3 exercises: neck extensions, neck flexions (laying on stomach), lateral extentions to both sides.
week one: NO WEIGHT, 3 sets of each
day 1: 10 reps for each/set
day 2: 20
day 3: 40
day 4: 50
day 5: 60
day 6: 70
day 7: rest

week two: 5-10 LBS

week three: 10-15 LBS

week four: 15-20 LBS

week 5: 20 LBS
(Shout out to @Nibba)

8) Shoulder to Hip Ratio

Example:

just for fun, you guys should do this... - Bodybuilding.com Forums

-The goal is to have a ratio greater than 1.6
-Having broad shoulders and narrow hips gives that Superman like appearance aka V-taper
-A man having good shoulder to hip ratio is similar to women who have good hip to waist ratio. It is very sexually attractive/dimorphic

Research:

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1634963/
View attachment 329362
-The key to having good broad square shoulders is having a wide scapula + long and straight clavicles

Non-Surgical Method:
-I already posted a gym routine above(muscles section).
-Specifically target the back, delts, and chest

Surgical Method:
-Clavicle lengthening surgery: known as clavicle osteotomies. Dr. Eppley has increased clavicle length of up to 1in on each side. Cost: email/call/dm on IG Dr. Eppley personally
https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.co...ined-with-clavicular-lengthening-osteotomies/

9) Height

-I'm sure everyone on this forum is aware of the importance of height. It is not only important in attraction but intimidation/domination as well. Good frame combined with good height = ONS success
- Never put your height on tinder

Ideal Height: 6'0-6'5. Beyond 6'5 is good as long as you don't have a subhuman face or twig like frame.

Non-Surgical Method:
-Lifts: good temporary fix that can grant you anywhere from 1-3 inches of height boost. Cost: $20-$50 https://www.theheightlift.com/products/height-increase-insole
-Stretching: mostly cope but it's very good to do to make sure you are at your best. Do this morning and evening:
Surgical Method:
-Limb Lengthening: works by separating the bone and distracting (pulling apart) the bone segments very slowly so that new bone continues to form in the gap. As the bone segments are slowly distracted, the bone regenerates, resulting in increased length. Cost: $16,000 in Russia, $85,000 in US
-More Info: Visit Dr. Paley https://paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/limb-lengthening/

10) Big Dick

-Dick size is one of the most brutal blackpills of all time. You can have a PSL 7 face, great physique, and height BUT if you have a micro-penis IT'S OVER!

Importance:
To show the power of big dick especially in terms of slaying and sex appeal I will link @Vvvvxxxx Dick bulge Tinder thread here: https://looksmax.org/threads/big-dick-game-on-tinder.109585/
TLDR: he has an army of women waiting to fuck just because of his "big dick Game" Read his thread/experiment for more details/pics.

How to get Big Dick?

Non-Surgical Method:

- Jelqing: mostly anecdotal evidence but some have seen results. I will link some sites/threads: https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/
https://www.healthline.com/health/jelqing

Surgical Method:
-Penis Enlargement Surgery:
The Penuma is a crescent-shaped piece of medical-grade silicone inserted under your penis skin to make your penis longer and wider. It’s provided in three sizes: large, extra-large, and extra-extra-large.
The tissues that give your penis its shape are composed largely of two types:
  • Corpus cavernosa: two cylindrical pieces of tissue that run parallel to each other along the top of your penis
  • Corpus spongiosum: one cylindrical piece of tissue that runs along the bottom of your penis and surrounds your urethra, where urine comes out
Your Penuma device will be designed to fit your specific penis shape. It’s inserted into your shaft over the corpus cavernosa, like a sheath.
This is done through an incision in your groin area just above the base of your penis. The device stretches the penis skin and tissues to make your penis look and feel larger.
According to Dr. Elist’s website, people who have had the Penuma procedure report increases in length and girth (measurement around their penis) of about 1.5 to 2.5 inches, while flaccid and erect.
The average male penis is about 3.6 inches long (3.7 inches in girth) when flaccid, and 5.2 inches long (4.6 inches in girth) when erect.
The Penuma could enlarge the average penis up to a length of 6.1 inches when flaccid, and 7.7 inches when erect. Cost: $15,000
More Info:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313298/

Romance Novel Pill
-Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go thru the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels. There is this thing called SEX APPEAL. They use it to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover(because they lack sex appeal).

Examples of Men with HIGH Sex Appeal

Louis Allen III
Eye Candy: Model Louis Allen III Makes Our Day - Essence

Nick Bateman
Where is Nick Bateman today? Wiki: Wife, Brother, Family, Father

Jason Mamoa
Jason Momoa Bummed Over Justice League Criticism | E! News

Mariano Di Vaio
Mariano and tattoos? 🤔 — follow @mdv.fanpage for more ...

NOTICE:
-most of the guys I posted above have most of the 10 sex appeal characteristics I mentioned in the beginning. Dark hair, designer stubble, tan, muscles, tattoos, scars, good height, voice, etc etc. They all have high Sex Appeal.

***Thanks! to @Kade for inspiring me to make this thread. You also helped distinguish sex appeal vs aesthetics.***

Here is another example:
Jordan Barrett | Long hair styles men, Long hair styles, Jordan ...

High Aesthetics, Low Sex Appeal

Lazar Angelov arm tattoo | Best gym workout, Lazar angelov, Abs ...

Decent/Average Aesthetics, High Sex appeal

Media Tweets by Hernan Drago (@HernanDrago_) | Twitter

High Sex Appeal, High Aesthetics

JUST IMAGINE THESE TWO GUYS WALK INTO A BAR/CLUB WHO DO YOU THINK WILL SLAY THE MOST???

Guy1
Jordan Barrett - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Guy2
AQUAMAN 2018 SHIRTLESS JASON MOMOA EYES THAT CAPTURE THE SOUL ...

IF ANYONE CHOSE GUY 1 PLEASE GO VISIT A PSYCHIATRIST!

Jason Mamoa has better frame, height, muscles, tattoos, facial scars, dark hair, facial hair, etc. AKA he has waaaay more sex appeal than some twinky male model. GUYS LIKE JASON MAMOA AND LOUIS ALLEN III ARE THE GUYS YOUR GIRL CHEATS WITH. THESE GUYS TRIGGER THE RAW PRIMAL SEXUAL URGES IN WOMEN. NOT ONLY WILL THEY MAKE HER ORGASM A HUNDRED TIMES BUT THEY WILL ALSO BEAT THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE LIKE TWINKY JORDAN BARRETT!

@Kade
@Amnesia
@2peasinapod
@turkproducer
@Blackout.xl
@Golang
@john2
@the next o'pry
@Chintuck22
@Elias
@reptiles
@Zenchy

Bookmarked. Great thread bro.

I'd like to add to that, do you reckon men who pass the balding test(who look good bald) should go bald and do you think that could improve their sex appeal?

Also, do you think tanning and slightly darker skin (compared to pale skin) is another sex appeal enhancer?
Because I see women with tanned bodies and they look hotter compared to pale skinned women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others

Tats, natural scars, tan, bodybuilding, clavicle lengthening, neck training etc etc

Indeed combined it will improve personality naturally tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Bookmarked. Great thread bro.

I'd like to add to that, do you reckon men who pass the balding test(who look good bald) should go bald and do you think that could improve their sex appeal?

Also, do you think tanning and slightly darker skin (compared to pale skin) is another sex appeal enhancer?
Because I see women with tanned bodies and they look hotter compared to pale skinned women.
Indeed bro
Tanning is legit
Prime Gandy olive tan skin is ideal

Also not completely bald more like a nicely lined up buzzcut with light stubble for maximum sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 5 others
Great thread man. Key to "ascending" for most of us who are invisible is getting as much of facial aesthetics as possible a la surgery, improving coloring to ideal for your pheno, then maximizing sex appeal as you described. Facial aesthetics and coloring is dependent case by case but sex appeal is in essence what you describe. I bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, nastynas and 5 others

A bad lower third won’t kill me too much since im a young tall Mulatto light skin that can run light skin tattoo game but it will hurt as the years go by NGL. If yorue like 28+ it’s going to be more difficult fucking with 18-25 Year olds because of the competition and as women get older they want men that look like men I.E masculine

• +1
A bad lower third won’t kill me too much since im a young tall Mulatto light skin that can run light skin tattoo game but it will hurt as the years go by NGL. If yorue like 28+ it’s going to be more difficult fucking with 18-25 Year olds because of the competition and as women get older they want men that look like men I.E masculine
You can still run mulatto game
Just grow a thick beard like Clarence NYC

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
One of the best threads I've read in months

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 6 others
One of the best threads I've read in months
holy fuck the @LordNorwood stamp of approval

you’re in the big leagues now son @Kingkellz
hahahah we just said the same thing in the same instant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Chadelite and 4 others
legit thread, should be stickied.

:lul:

5) Facial Scars

Example:

If you got a scar from a fight/accident/illness it does not mean it is a flaw which will lower your Sexual value

Research: Scientists at Liverpool and Stirling University have found that women find scarring on men attractive and may associate it with health and bravery. It is seen by women as a sign of masculinity and an exciting, risk-taking personality. Men with mild facial scars were typically ranked as more attractive by women who were looking for short term relationships/flings. 115 women and 64 men to rate the attractiveness of eight strangers of the opposite sex. Half were asked to look at original face shots, while the other half viewed images that had been digitally manipulated to add scars to their cheeks, jawbones or foreheads.
While the scars made no difference to the perceived attractiveness of women, scarred men ranked 5.7 percentage points higher in the appeal ratings than those with undamaged skin.

what about acne scars? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 7 others
One of the most legit threads posted on .me

this will GUARANTEE you ascend if you have a good base

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 5 others
legit thread, should be stickied.

what about acne scars? :lul:
Not so much acne scars unless they look like battle wound scars

Like deep craters or chafing of skin is not ideal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
Not so much acne scars unless they look like battle wound scars

Like deep craters or chafing of skin is not ideal
How much of a killer would you say they are though, if the rest of your features aren't bad and you're able to max most of the qualities you listed above?

• +1
How much of a killer would you say they are though, if the rest of your features aren't bad and you're able to max most of the qualities you listed above?
Pm me your pics
I can tell better if I see what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Pm me your pics
I can tell better if I see what you're talking about
Acnescars1
Acnescars2

not me but this is the best representation of my scars, it depends on the lighting tho, in some lighting nonexistent but in other lighting, even worse.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
  • +1
Dn rd but good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Dn rd but good thread
Thanks bro
Its a good read btw
Whether it be a workout routine or some research info there's prolly something new/something you haven't implemented yet.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Beard or even stubble is repulsive to jbs
Tatoo is dominant =/= attractive and looks low class
Scar is cope aswell
I can agree with scar and tattoo, but stubble is not cope.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Thanks bro
Its a good read btw
Whether it be a workout routine or some research info there's prolly something new/something you haven't implemented yet.
I will read, I dont have time rn. I skimmed through the first two parts with deep voice and designer stubble.

• +1
Perfect simmetry
just broly max
Broly and sayans
mog goku and vegeta to death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
@Nosecel
Where is this guy
I want to know what he thinks lol
Basically water is wet/cope
FACE
HEIGHT
Thats all that matters
Tiktok chads have insane sex appeal, but they dont have most of the shit on your list, so your thread is proven wrong bro
But you dedicated a lot of time on this, so you deserve a praise........
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
It's insane how I hear women IRL gush over Jason Momoa

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, I'mme and 10 others
INTRO
Sex Appeal- the quality of being attractive in a sexual way
***In this guide I will go over 10 things that will help maximize your sex appeal.***

1) DEEP VOICE-
Here is a research study that shows men with deeper voices are more attractive and father more children than non-deep voiced men.
👇
shouts out to @Aesthetic
According to researchers from the U.S. and Canada one of the features which attracts a woman to a man is a deep voice.
It seems a deep voice is even more appealing than a good physique or an attractive face.
The researchers say men with deep voices are also much more likely to have more children than men who do not have deep voices.

The scientists suggest a deep voice in a man is comparable to a peacock's tail - it has no survival value, but attracts the female of the species.
It is testosterone which masculinizes the voice at puberty.

A group of researchers studied a tribe from Tanzania called the Hadza(this tribe was chosen because it reflects the life-style of humans thousands of years ago)
While the Hadza are monogamous, extra-marital sex is common.
The research team interviewed 52 women and 49 men from the tribe, aged 18 to 55.
The interviews took place in Swahili and the voices of the men and women were recorded.
When the recordings were studied it was found that the deep voiced men had fathered more children than the non-deep voiced men; the man with the deepest voice had ten surviving children, while the one with the highest pitched voice had only three.
Researchers suggest that the men with the lower pitched voices possibly had higher testosterone levels, which attracted them more to females or made them more attractive to them.

All women desire a man to have a deep voice:
Video:

How to get a deeper voice?

Non-surgical Method:
-make sure you maintain high amounts of T during puberty(too late for most of you)
-clear your throat, take a deep breath, and swallow your spit before talking
-speak from your diaphragm instead of your throat
-Deep chanting: start making "oohmm" sounds over and over in a controlled manner which relaxes your vocal chords
-Primal screaming: go out somewhere(preferably where not to many ppl are) and start screaming(growling loud screams) as loud as you can for 5-10 minutes everyday.
-(Not Recommended) but smoking cigarettes over time can deepen voice by causing swelling in the vocal cords which lowers the pitch(again not recommended only if you truly wish)

Surgical Method:
-Voice Deepening surgery aka Fat Injection Thyroplasty: This surgery is performed by injecting fat into the patient’s vocal cords, adding bulk and creating a deeper-sounding voice. There’s a saying that goes: “sounding good is as important as looking good." Cost: $2000 to $5000, sometimes as low as $1,000. (injections can last up to 2yrs)
-Medialization laryngoplasty: In this procedure, the folds of the vocal cords are thickened with silicone rubber implants, which causes a deeper tone to develop. This is a common surgery among FtM individuals, I'm not sure they will perform it on a healthy/normal males but it's worth looking into. Cost: $2500

-Thyroplasty: one to two and half inch incision is placed parallel to, or in a skin crease of your neck near the Adam’s apple. A diamond-shaped cut centered on the vocal cords loosens the vocal cords internally. An endoscope is in place during the procedure to observe your vocal cords, after this you are typically asked to make some sounds to assess the loosening. The incision is closed. Cost: $1,000 to $2,500

- Micro-laryngeal Pitch reduction: A laser is used to incise some of the laryngeal tissue on the top surface of the true vocal cords and the bulk is transferred to near the vibrating edge of the vocal cords, increasing their mass. The vocal cords may also be loosened with some cuts. These changes in tension and mass can lower the comfortable speaking pitch. Cost: $1,000
-More info: https://www.ftmtopsurgery.ca/blog/ftm-surgery/5-things-know-deepening-voice/
https://www.voicedoctor.net/surgery/pitch/pitch-lowering

Guy picks up girls only with voice:

Josh Turner
Barry White

Girls love these men for one main thing: their deep voice(they are average looking at best)

2) LIGHT/DESIGNER STUBBLE-

Examples:
View attachment 329297 View attachment 329301

-Theses pics above are examples of peak sex appeal. It isn't clean shaven like a prepubescent boy NEITHER is it a full on lumberjack beard that could be hiding facial fat or a weak lower third. This is the best of both worlds: a chiseled jawline covered in a light layer of stubble just so much that they can still see your jawline + ability to grow facial hair = masculinity and sexiness

Research

-For their research, University of New South Wales professors Barnaby J. Dixson and Rob C. Brooks presented photos of 10 smiling men to 177 heterosexual men and 351 women, according to MedicalXpress. Each man in the photos was shown in four ways — clean-shaven, with five days of beard growth (light stubble), 10 days of growth (heavy stubble), and with a full beard. The result light to heavy stubble was seen as most attractive(pics above are a good example)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/evolution-and-human-behavior

How to Trim/Shave to get Perfect Stubble Look
-
-

How Do I Grow Facial Hair(if you can't already)?

Non-Surgical Method:
-Minoxidil: This solution when applied topically can treat certain types of baldness and encourage facial hair growth(5% concentration). Although results may vary from person to person depending on age, hormones, genetics, etc. Cost: anywhere from $15-$30
-Side effects: some report heart palpitations, itchiness, dryness, chest pain, headaches
-Duration: Once you stop using most your results will diminish. If the hair you gained turns into terminal hair, then those terminal will be permanent.

Surgical Method:
-Beard Transplant: A beard transplant takes hair from another part of your body (usually the base of your scalp at the back, or under your chin) and transplants it to your face. ... An average of 4,000 to 7,000 hairs can be transplanted one by one. Some surgeons may use two hairs per graft to give a more natural appearance to the beard. Hair is permanent. Cost: varies from $3,000 to $7,000 depending on how many grafts are needed.
-Side Effects: temporary swelling, redness, and itchiness

3) Dark Hair(Brown or Black)

-Hair color is important and rather underrated. When women say the dark in "tall, dark, and handsome", they are referring to the combination of dark triad personality traits as well as dark hair, dark low-set eyebrows, and features. They are referring to Atlantids and handsome Meds. NOT Nordic, Nordic pheno specifically the light blonde hair color is a failo for men. The light blonde/ginger color is weak, submissive, and feminine looking.

-Demonstration:
Low T cuck
64a0de6655b596b91328a261a0fe4186_hair-color-to-dye-your-hair-blonde-for-men-the-idle-man-dye-hair-blonde-black-man_1000-1000.jpeg

Dark triad slayer
View attachment 329295

Solution: Dye your hair darker/black. Cost: Below $15

Video Tutorial:

https://youtu.be/jFhjt_m1wm8

4) Tattoos

Research:
2,369 women and 215 men were recruited, and were first shown pictures of tattooed and non-tattooed men. Then, they were asked to rate them on their attractiveness, masculinity, dominance, aggression, potential for being a good partner, potential for being a good father, and how healthy they look. The results revealed that the women rated men with tattoos as healthier, more masculine, dominant and aggressive--but not any more attractive than men with no tattoos.

Reason to get Tattoos: the research says it didn't make them more attractive but more masculine and strong which ties in with having high sex appeal. The women also thought tatted men were not good long term partners because it made them look like they have 'bad boy appeal' which means very good for short term flings and slaying.

Example of how Tattoo improves his look:
View attachment 329359 @Hopelessmofoker
-think of tattoos as the icing on the cake. Visible lean muscle mass + tattoos = Bad boy look and increased sex appeal.

REMINDER:
-no face/neck tats
-No tats of girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, family, or fraternity
-No tats on butt/rear end
-sleeves: getting tats along your arms are LEGIT

Good example of tattoos and where:
Men Chest Tattoos - Best Tattoo Ideas

Cost:
Average Tattoo Cost. The average cost for a small tattoo like a heart or cross is $50 to $250. For a medium-sized tattoo like a tribal or portrait, expect to spend between $150 and $450. Hiring a tattoo artist typically costs $120 to $150 per hour, and prices depend on how long it takes.
Minimum Cost: $30
Maximum Cost:
$4,000
https://fash.com/costs/how-much-do-tattoos-cost

5) Facial Scars

Example:

6) Muscles

Example:

Build lean muscle faster with these tips | The Muscle Impact

-these physiques above are nearly ideal for all women. Some will cope and say its too much but they are lying. OBVIOUSLY extreme roid monsters are not ideal neither are twinky male model physiques. Extreme bodybuilder physique and thin twig physique only have niche appeal. These bodies presented above are good for both attraction and intimidation. Muscles are crucial for improving sex appeal.

Research:
Everyone here should know by now muscles are attractive, sexually dimorphic, and help to give the 'full package effect'.
-https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704919852918
-https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-reasons-why-big-muscles-matter-men-and-women

Videos: Must watch

Good Fitness Youtubers: Jeff Nippard, Jeremy Ethier, Athlean-X, Simeon Panda, Dr. Mike Diamonds (my personal top 5)

Workout Routine:

💥 PUSH/PULL/LEG WORKOUT SPLIT 💥 - Recently when I made a post ...

Highly attractive body parts(I'll talk about dick later): thick and hairy forearms, 6-pack, v-cuts(Adonis belt), Wide muscular back, broad chest/shoulders, glutes

Gym memberships: Cost anywhere from $10-$60 per month on average. Contrary to popular opinion Planet Fitness is actually great for beginners and only costs $10 a month.

Bonus: Get tanned. Tan + lean muscle mass + tattoos = insane sex appeal combo

7) Thick Muscular Neck

Example of thin vs thick:

The Neck Pill, or How even ugly guys can become attractive ...

-Neck training is essential as it helps make the face more balanced and masculine. It makes you look high T and can help strengthen the visual appearance of your lower third.

Helpful equipment:
Neck Harness. Cost: $15-$30
Link: https://armageddonsports.com/products/head-harness-neck-strap?variant=12686922121305&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9Dvnhwk0M3C9bfUSOvwhO2bvEomdanTQR9FQDQaSpdADlna1C06nT_AaAgtWEALw_wcB
Workout Routine:
3 exercises: neck extensions, neck flexions (laying on stomach), lateral extentions to both sides.
week one: NO WEIGHT, 3 sets of each

week two: 5-10 LBS

week three: 10-15 LBS

week four: 15-20 LBS

week 5: 20 LBS
(Shout out to @Nibba)

8) Shoulder to Hip Ratio

Example:

just for fun, you guys should do this... - Bodybuilding.com Forums

-The goal is to have a ratio greater than 1.6
-Having broad shoulders and narrow hips gives that Superman like appearance aka V-taper
-A man having good shoulder to hip ratio is similar to women who have good hip to waist ratio. It is very sexually attractive/dimorphic

Research:

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1634963/
View attachment 329362
-The key to having good broad square shoulders is having a wide scapula + long and straight clavicles

Non-Surgical Method:
-I already posted a gym routine above(muscles section).
-Specifically target the back, delts, and chest

Surgical Method:
-Clavicle lengthening surgery: known as clavicle osteotomies. Dr. Eppley has increased clavicle length of up to 1in on each side. Cost: email/call/dm on IG Dr. Eppley personally
https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.co...ined-with-clavicular-lengthening-osteotomies/

9) Height

-I'm sure everyone on this forum is aware of the importance of height. It is not only important in attraction but intimidation/domination as well. Good frame combined with good height = ONS success
- Never put your height on tinder

Ideal Height: 6'0-6'5. Beyond 6'5 is good as long as you don't have a subhuman face or twig like frame.

Non-Surgical Method:
-Lifts: good temporary fix that can grant you anywhere from 1-3 inches of height boost. Cost: $20-$50 https://www.theheightlift.com/products/height-increase-insole
-Stretching: mostly cope but it's very good to do to make sure you are at your best. Do this morning and evening:
Surgical Method:
-Limb Lengthening: works by separating the bone and distracting (pulling apart) the bone segments very slowly so that new bone continues to form in the gap. As the bone segments are slowly distracted, the bone regenerates, resulting in increased length. Cost: $16,000 in Russia, $85,000 in US
-More Info: Visit Dr. Paley https://paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/limb-lengthening/

10) Big Dick

-Dick size is one of the most brutal blackpills of all time. You can have a PSL 7 face, great physique, and height BUT if you have a micro-penis IT'S OVER!

Importance:
To show the power of big dick especially in terms of slaying and sex appeal I will link @Vvvvxxxx Dick bulge Tinder thread here: https://looksmax.org/threads/big-dick-game-on-tinder.109585/
TLDR: he has an army of women waiting to fuck just because of his "big dick Game" Read his thread/experiment for more details/pics.

How to get Big Dick?

Non-Surgical Method:

- Jelqing: mostly anecdotal evidence but some have seen results. I will link some sites/threads: https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/
https://www.healthline.com/health/jelqing

Surgical Method:
-Penis Enlargement Surgery:
The Penuma is a crescent-shaped piece of medical-grade silicone inserted under your penis skin to make your penis longer and wider. It’s provided in three sizes: large, extra-large, and extra-extra-large.
The tissues that give your penis its shape are composed largely of two types:
  • Corpus cavernosa: two cylindrical pieces of tissue that run parallel to each other along the top of your penis
  • Corpus spongiosum: one cylindrical piece of tissue that runs along the bottom of your penis and surrounds your urethra, where urine comes out
Your Penuma device will be designed to fit your specific penis shape. It’s inserted into your shaft over the corpus cavernosa, like a sheath.
This is done through an incision in your groin area just above the base of your penis. The device stretches the penis skin and tissues to make your penis look and feel larger.
According to Dr. Elist’s website, people who have had the Penuma procedure report increases in length and girth (measurement around their penis) of about 1.5 to 2.5 inches, while flaccid and erect.
The average male penis is about 3.6 inches long (3.7 inches in girth) when flaccid, and 5.2 inches long (4.6 inches in girth) when erect.
The Penuma could enlarge the average penis up to a length of 6.1 inches when flaccid, and 7.7 inches when erect. Cost: $15,000
More Info:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313298/

Romance Novel Pill
-Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go thru the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels. There is this thing called SEX APPEAL. They use it to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover(because they lack sex appeal).

Examples of Men with HIGH Sex Appeal

Louis Allen III
Eye Candy: Model Louis Allen III Makes Our Day - Essence

Nick Bateman
Where is Nick Bateman today? Wiki: Wife, Brother, Family, Father

Jason Mamoa
Jason Momoa Bummed Over Justice League Criticism | E! News

Mariano Di Vaio
Mariano and tattoos? 🤔 — follow @mdv.fanpage for more ...

NOTICE:
-most of the guys I posted above have most of the 10 sex appeal characteristics I mentioned in the beginning. Dark hair, designer stubble, tan, muscles, tattoos, scars, good height, voice, etc etc. They all have high Sex Appeal.

***Thanks! to @Kade for inspiring me to make this thread. You also helped distinguish sex appeal vs aesthetics.***

Here is another example:
Jordan Barrett | Long hair styles men, Long hair styles, Jordan ...

High Aesthetics, Low Sex Appeal

Lazar Angelov arm tattoo | Best gym workout, Lazar angelov, Abs ...

Decent/Average Aesthetics, High Sex appeal

Media Tweets by Hernan Drago (@HernanDrago_) | Twitter

High Sex Appeal, High Aesthetics

JUST IMAGINE THESE TWO GUYS WALK INTO A BAR/CLUB WHO DO YOU THINK WILL SLAY THE MOST???

Guy1
Jordan Barrett - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Guy2
AQUAMAN 2018 SHIRTLESS JASON MOMOA EYES THAT CAPTURE THE SOUL ...

IF ANYONE CHOSE GUY 1 PLEASE GO VISIT A PSYCHIATRIST!

Jason Mamoa has better frame, height, muscles, tattoos, facial scars, dark hair, facial hair, etc. AKA he has waaaay more sex appeal than some twinky male model. GUYS LIKE JASON MAMOA AND LOUIS ALLEN III ARE THE GUYS YOUR GIRL CHEATS WITH. THESE GUYS TRIGGER THE RAW PRIMAL SEXUAL URGES IN WOMEN. NOT ONLY WILL THEY MAKE HER ORGASM A HUNDRED TIMES BUT THEY WILL ALSO BEAT THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE LIKE TWINKY JORDAN BARRETT!

@Kade
@Amnesia
@2peasinapod
@turkproducer
@Blackout.xl
@Golang
@john2
@the next o'pry
@Chintuck22
@Elias
@reptiles
@Zenchy

Agree with everything, but facial hair. Facial hair is dependent on coloring. If you are white stubble game is cope that makes you look lower collagen and douchey. Darker phenos can use stubble. Most of the time stubble is used as cope for bones and is a piss poor replacement.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 15305, AscendingHero and 4 others
not a single word retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2157 and 5 others
Rather be a robust prettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Based thread

• +1
  • +1