SFOT but for zygos

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
SFOT is an acronym Surgically Facilitated Orthodontic Treatment.
It means, they gonna literally ad bone mass to your dentoalveolar bridge.

Now, if it's possible to augment the bone mass of that area, theoretically you could do the same with the zygos, instead of having a dangerous osteotomy that at best will give you expanded low zygos, or worse, some fake implants screwed to your bone, you can literally have exogenous bone added to your face to shape it as you want like a living sculpture.

What I don't know, is the name of that material added. Anyone can help me find the name?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 5143, RAITEIII and 4 others
Hydroxyapatite?

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and curryslayerordeath
Hydroxyapatite?
Interesting. This stuff is really new and unconventional, I'll have problems to find a surgeon to do this for my zygos.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Interesting. This stuff is really new and unconventional, I'll have problems to find a surgeon to do this for my zygos.
The only surgeon who I know does HA implants is defrancq in antwerp, not sure how good he is tho.

The only surgeon who I know does HA implants is defrancq in antwerp, not sure how good he is tho.
So HA Implants are a thing? I mean implants that become living bone integrated with the existing one?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
So HA Implants are a thing? I mean implants that become living bone integrated with the existing one?
Yes
something like this for ramus would be quite ideal

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Slayerino
Yes
something like this for ramus would be quite ideal
Holy shit. Fucking lifefuel. Coming from a greycel too. It must be the apocalypse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, RAITEIII and Xander578
Holy shit. Fucking lifefuel. Coming from a greycel too. It must be the apocalypse.
JFL @ the greycel failo, i need to become a blue animal soon

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
How about this: https://www.xilloc.com/ct-bone/ 3D printed calcium phosphate implants that supposedly get converted to a real bone and thus don't get rejected by the patient's body

• Woah
I need this for my chin

How about this: https://www.xilloc.com/ct-bone/ 3D printed calcium phosphate implants that supposedly get converted to a real bone and thus don't get rejected by the patient's body
Absolute lifefuel!!!!!
This site is full of retards talking about titanium implants that erode bones over time and get infections when we have this stuff which is real fucking ascension material.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, NarrowJaw, Xander578 and 1 other person
Absolute lifefuel!!!!!
This site is full of retard talking about titanium implants that erode bones over time and get infections when we have this stuff which is real fucking ascension material.
full body titanium implants so u can fight chads tbh

• JFL
Yeh i saw that a few years ago, but idoubt any surgeons even use them rn

maybe a few surgeons in Asia. there are some example cases on the website but it says they're still "awaiting regulatory approval under the new MDR in Europe"

Absolute lifefuel!!!!!
This site is full of retard talking about titanium implants that erode bones over time and get infections when we have this stuff which is real fucking ascension material.
Meh, it will probably take a long time still until it gets approved and surgeons start using jt. Id give it 5 years or more

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
just get silicone implants in the meantime, by the time they erode the bones too much, move around, get ruptured or infected this will hopefully have been approved lol

I need it for ramus, browridge and zygos