SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

FUCK THOSE WHO CREATED THE SPOT ORDER. SHIBA TO THE MOON
lets go

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Shit tanked lmao

I bought about $500 worth of this shitcoin back in February. I sold it at like $1000. That same stack is worth $500k now. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Stevensmithgerard, turkproducer and 6 others
That's insane I see people on their subreddit who bought @ the start of the coin for like 30 usd that's worth close to 100k usd as of now. I'm curious tho how did u hear about shib?
Someone on the doge subreddit sent me the shib subreddit i think. I have probably posted on there before

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup and .🇹🇩.
I bought about $500 worth of this shitcoin back in February. I sold it at like $1000. That same stack is worth $500k now. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I am a og follower of the coin and I earned nothing

It went down like 10% i think it wont go to the moon

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
is that some scam or something?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
over for your dumbass if you bought it today or yesterday:ROFLMAO:

its like wifing up a whore, left overs.

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, Looks234, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Someone please kill me. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
AKITA INU is the next one.

Dont bother with uniswap, shit ton of gas fees.

Buying right now on this random ass exchange called CoinTiger, hopefully they don't rob me lol
whos that in ur profile pic?

It will do 100x this year
would mean shiba would become as valuable as bitcoin sitting at around 1 trillion market cap, literally impossible. it will do a 3-4x at the very best

don't fall for this shit, these are people who've already invested in it and advertise it now giving false hopes only to dump on your silly ass

• +1
Reactions: Alesund, .👽. and RichardSpencel
I wanted to yolo on it yesterday but changed mind last minute, thank god cus it tanked hard.

would mean shiba would become as valuable as bitcoin sitting at around 1 trillion market cap, literally impossible. it will do a 3-4x at the very best

don't fall for this shit, these are people who've already invested in it and advertise it now giving false hopes only to dump on your silly ass
I know legit nothing about bitcoins or money..or girls :feelswhy:

But this is clearly what happens and then normies jump on and the people pulling the strings jump off and gtfo of there with their profits before it crashes.

I'm holding the line,is the most cringe line I've heard in a while and it actually worked and people thought that others were just going to lose money to "own the big guy"

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 206 and goat2x

But this is clearly what happens and then normies jump on and the people pulling the strings jump off and gtfo of there with their profits before it crashes.

I'm holding the line,is the most cringe line I've heard in a while and it actually worked and people thought that others were just going to lose money to "own the big guy"
when you guys bought at 0.0003+ some chad sold it

and he actually bought it for 100x less lmao

when you guys bought at 0.0003+ some chad sold it

and he actually bought it for 100x less lmao
Copium,I read on r/wallstreetbets that it's going above 1c tomorrow U/bigmoneystonks told me.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and goat2x
i think we fucked up on this jfl

this was said about literally every coin that would have made you a millionaire by now if you didn't use logical thinking lol.

Today had this thought that out there some sad depressed and suicidal boyos out there probably went YOLO in Dogecoin and woke up as millionaires one day

Also wow at seeing a 3x as something great. It's great if you got like 100k to invest, but not if you're a poorcel. Us poorcels have to hope for moon coins. I'd be too lazy to even think about taking a 200 dollar profit. I want to get rich or lose everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and .👽.
this was said about literally every coin that would have made you a millionaire by now if you didn't use logical thinking lol.

Today had this thought that out there some sad depressed and suicidal boyos out there probably went YOLO in Dogecoin and woke up as millionaires one day
give me one case someone explained the same thing I did and it turned out wrong, also keep in mind we are talking about a time frame of 1 year according to OP

don't worry, you are as clueless as nearly everyone who replied to this thread

at least you're not that retarded to invest in something blindly

• +1
shiba was made for retards who dont know what marketcap and supply is. they think shiba is the next doge cause its cheap, while the supply is 3158x more than doge.

so doge going to $3,158usd/Doge = $1Shiba (same marketcap)

• +1
don't worry, you are as clueless as nearly everyone who replied to this thread

at least you're not that retarded to invest in something blindly
Cope harder,I just spent all my pocket money on shibucoin,cry for my stonks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Cope harder,I just spent all my pocket money on shibucoin,cry for my stonks.

HOLD THE LINE!!!!
EAT THE DIP!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 206, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
give me one case someone explained the same thing I did and it turned out wrong, also keep in mind we are talking about a time frame of 1 year according to OP
They said it about Bitcoin in the beginning. They said XRP would never recover after the lawsuit, anyone who DID NOT listen to this advice and bought more is definitely having a lot of money now.
They laughed about doge coin, but it has made people millionaires.
You can call these gamblers retards because they aren't rational thinking like you, but in the end they made more money than you which is what matters in investing.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Motherfuckers who are panicking are free to sell shiba at 0.000036 or 0.000038.

Those who wanna stay till 0.0001. Don't leave.

In a week we will get to know whether it will reach 1 cent or 0.1 cent or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Motherfuckers who are panicking are free to sell shiba at 0.000036 or 0.000038.

Those who wanna stay till 0.0001. Don't leave.

In a week we will get to know whether it will reach 1 cent or 0.1 cent or not.
when is your thread on when and how much to sell coming out

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I hate crypto I wish I understood it so I could get money for sugeries

They said it about Bitcoin in the beginning. They said XRP would never recover after the lawsuit, anyone who DID NOT listen to this advice and bought more is definitely having a lot of money now.
They laughed about doge coin, but it has made people millionaires.
You can call these gamblers retards because they aren't rational thinking like you, but in the end they made more money than you which is what matters in investing.
The examples you gave have nothing to do with what I was explaining. My statement was related to market cap, the chances Shiba does a 100x from now and surpasses Bitcoins market cap within a year are zero. Not even dogecoin which gets shilled daily by one of the most powerful men in the world, Elon Musk, is close to Bitcoin. Dogecoin made people millionaires who invested in it before it "mooned". Shiba is already quite high to begin with.

I didn't say anything against taking risks. I also invested in a meme token and turned 500€ to 50k just a few months ago, but that one had low mcap and room to grow high, but Shiba simply doesn't.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
The examples you gave have nothing to do with what I was explaining. My statement was related to market cap, the chances that Shiba does a 100x from now and surpasses Bitcoins market cap within a year is impossible. Not even dogecoin which gets shilled daily by one of the most powerful men in the world, Elon Musk, isn't close to Bitcoin. Dogecoin made people millionaires who invested in it before it "mooned". Shiba is already quite high to begin with.

I didn't say anything against taking risks. I also invested in a meme token and turned 500€ to 50k just a few months ago, but that one had low mcap and room to grow high, but Shiba simply doesn't.
did you invest in safemoon

Fuck this shit, you gotta be rich already to make money off crypto

• +1
He's right though, think about how many retarded TikTokers/Youtubers/Celebs that talked about Dogecoin that made gazillions from that shit. This isn't really talked about all that much, what's the worst that can happen, you put in 100 bucks, you can make 100 bucks in like less than a week from grinding surveys even if you don't have a job.
Yeah that's the best way to look at this shit, throw in 100 bucks while it's 0.00002 USD, and if I fancy it after its 2x do it again lol

U not worried it will just get delisted like a load of other shitcoins???
lmfao
he is worried but he is shilling cuz he dont wanna lose more money lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I knew there would be someone smart ass like you who will say this. Because I was you.
But after dogecoin. I am now chasing the "memes".
If you're chasing the memes, which I think is fine if it's a couple of hundred bucks, then who cares wtf the market cap is, it's totally unrelated to market value.

Tbh I only threw in a couple of hundred so really won't bother getting out of it if it 3xs, only really Interested in a 1000x jfl.

• +1
I don’t get the market cap thing , doesn’t market cap grow
He's saying the market cap is already too big to do shit with lol, ie has no more room to grow

HAHAHAHA IM CAGING RN VITALIK IS SELLING LOL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and .🇹🇩.
Fuck this shit, you gotta be rich already to make money off crypto
If you have 100 bucks. Just buy cardano and forget for 3 years. You will be rich.
Cardano made me rich. I bought it when it was less than 20 cent. Right now it is 1.7$. In 3 years maybe 300 who knows. Its 300× long term.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jackieboy21, goat2x, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
If you have 100 bucks. Just buy cardano and forget for 3 years. You will be rich.
Cardano made me rich. I bought it when it was less than 20 cent. Right now it is 1.7$. In 3 years maybe 300 who knows. Its 300× long term.
reee i want money now not in 3 years, there's no surgery for aging.:feelswah:

Interesting, I also got into cardano when it was around 30c, and have got like 5x on it so far, but I only put in like 700 bucks.

I don't think it's a 300x in 3 years, but I think it's very possible to hit $10, maybe even this year, so I'm just looking for the next crash when I can top up below $1

• +1
Reactions: Hector and .🇹🇩.