SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

WHY IS IT TANINGGGG?? Im down 300 in 1k deposit in Shiba. Whats the move?

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, NaijaCel, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Can't read that, what's it saying?
This fucking shitcoin owners send their %50 coins to the found of Ethereum(vitalik) 's wallet to ensure they ere not rug pulling but Vitalik is selling coins rn they are dumped lol dont buy it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
WHY IS IT TANINGGGG?? Im down 300 in 1k deposit in Shiba. Whats the move?
Wait atleast a week lol
Delete cmc from your phone and relax man

10 minute charts doesn't matter.
1 week chart matters...

This fucking shitcoin owners send their %50 coins to the found of Ethereum(vitalik) 's wallet to ensure they ere not rug pulling but Vitalik is selling coins rn they are dumped lol dont buy it
No he's not, it's fake news.

Wait atleast a week lol
Delete cmc from your phone and relax man

10 minute charts doesn't matter.
1 week chart matters...
HAHAHHA BRO r u mentally ill? the %50 of coins are being sold by Vitalik rn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 6217
nigga rugpulled

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
lol im shorted this shitcoin and made profit %10 hahahaha thanks for ez money fools

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Again I will see this, if you buy shiba for anything less than 0.00005$, consider yourself lucky and just leave your phone for a week. Please don't fucking sell on a loss.

I dont use twitter.

Isn't this enough for you ?

View attachment 1132683
Isn't this enough for you ?
It's because idiots like you are spreading fake news about vitalik selling shiba. And making people sell on a loss. Although this will be a temporary loss. But what do you gain by making people loose money and spreading fake news??

Ez

Stfu now my money talks

Moneycope can't even buy gf. Never gonna be slayer with ur shiba inu coin

So? this doesn't take away the fact you lied and spread the fake news 😊
Listen bro the shib owners sent %50 of their coins to the vitaliks wallet this wallet number is known by the community and it can be traced we can saw he is dumping dog coins lol what lie?

Also the king donated 1b dollar to the currys for covid

• Love it
WHY IS IT TANKING

Listen bro the shib owners sent %50 of their coins to the vitaliks wallet this wallet number is known by the community and it can be traced we can saw he is dumping dog coins lol what lie?
He transferred shib to uniswap. He never sold shib. Stop the fake news

just made 500 on the dip tho

• +1
These fucking gaycels.

Don't sell it. And wait for a week. You will regret it!

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and onfiresems
Never began -34,71%
Coin went 1000% up in value in a week
Coin down 30% in 1 day

.me users: never began. Jfl

Fucking over for you. It never began for you

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Htobrother
SmartSelect 20210512 213447

See this chart not fucking 10 minute charts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Htobrother and onfiresems
I wanna see you when I make 20k$ with this coin. Jfl over for you
Literally stop coping. If it was 1 dollar the market cap would become almost 450 trillion dollars.
Bitcoin market cap is 1 trillion dollars my guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6217 and .🇹🇩.
Literally stop coping. If it was 1 dollar the market cap would become almost 450 trillion dollars.
Bitcoin market cap is 1 trillion dollars my guy
1 dollar is almost impossible jfl. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
it will dump even more when the 1billion shibu donated to the pajeets will get sold

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, onfiresems and Deleted member 6695
If it goes to 0.01$, I have my youth solved, if it goes to 0.10$ I have my life solved. If it goes to 0.50$ or 1$ I have a new life.

If it goes past 1$ IDK what I will do.

• Love it
Reactions: Sal
SHIB = worthless shitcoin

Doge already fills the niche of the basic meme coin.

If a shitcoin (Coin without actual project / real unique application) wants to make it nowadays it needs more than just a funny name.

Safemoon for example has an actual inbuilt system that encourages people to hold. Even then it's still very risky, but at least it has something that sets it apart from rest. Without a differential like this, it's no different from all the shitcoins that come and go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, .🇹🇩., Htobrother and 2 others
Absolutely giga based ethereum founder vitalik buterin has rugged several dogcoins including shiba inu:

View attachment 1132817View attachment 1132817View attachment 1132817
and this mentally ill gay still saying its lie jfl

Its literally impossible, what do you think it will reach? Do you have past experiences with crypt
go?
Lol, yes it's impossible. This coin will never ever become 1$ ever.

If it goes to 0.01$, I have my youth solved, if it goes to 0.10$ I have my life solved. If it goes to 0.50$ or 1$ I have a new life.

If it goes past 1$ IDK what I will do.
0.01$ is very very very hard. And we will find out this week whether it will reach 0.1 cent or 1 cent.

Again anyone is open to sell this shitcoin, but I won't. I will wait for a week, because if it gets attention its going to do very well. Yes it's pump is done, but I believe there's more coming. This is my believe. I am balls deep in this coin, and am almost 4k$ down till now.

But I believe in this coin, there's more to this shitcoin just like doge. I can still see 5x. I will not sell this until I get my 3x atleast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Htobrother
Again anyone is open to sell this shitcoin, but I won't. I will wait for a week, because if it gets attention its going to do very well. Yes it's pump is done, but I believe there's more coming. This is my believe. I am balls deep in this coin, and am almost 4k$ down till now.

But I believe in this coin, there's more to this shitcoin just like doge. I can still see 5x. I will not sell this until I get my 3x atleast.
Coping is a normal healthy behaviour of humans
Jk
Good luck

• +1
The rocket hasn't even launched. Nigger tier IQ, Baby's first dip in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
He's saying the market cap is already too big to do shit with lol, ie has no more room to grow
Why can’t it grow , if more people buy them coins won’t it increase market cap

i think we fucked up on this jfl
Like for real, u really think once a coin is mentioned here you should buy it . Op probs got advice from someone who hot it from someone who got it from someone. In other words when a coin is talked about in here it’s too late. It’s not like Bitcoin where u could buy the coin years later and still make millions. Because now millions are watching these coin every hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and onfiresems