Shit that happens I my life now I don’t even bother sharing bc it just sounds like a larp

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
All of this today.

Went to a pharmacy to buy vit d3. The lady there asked me why I’m getting so much and I told her to make my dick harder. She then points her tits to my direction and starts laughing, Yes I’m really that low inhibit.

Then later in the day, a guy honked at me while I was driving. I roll down the window and yell at him with my deep as voice. I saw in real time how his eyes went from squinted to prey looking fearing eyes. His wife in the car will prob never fuck him again after that.

And apparently at my school multiple foids ask my friend for my insta (they say they looked for it but can’t find it). Obv they tell them I don’t have one (non NT trait from growing up subhuman).

I am still NT and low inhibit but fuck man I cant imagine how many slays I’m missing out on from not having an instagram. Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, hopecel, ascension and 13 others
get instagram then and watch the prime pussy flood in

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
get instagram then and watch the prime pussy flood in
How do I get followers. Do I just tell a couple people irl to follow me then it snowballs? Also I don’t have pics to post of myself anyway

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, MRPERSONNN and Nick.Harte
How do I get followers. Do I just tell a couple people irl to follow me then it snowballs? Also I don’t have pics to post of myself anyway
just follow people from ur school and area and they just follow back. Take pics then you dont have to put ur face in them just a mirror pic of ur fit or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bigchunguslover, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
True JFL moment

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I think that you should follow random people and expect them to follow you back.

All of this today.

Went to a pharmacy to buy vit d3. The lady there asked me why I’m getting so much and I told her to make my dick harder. She then points her tits to my direction and starts laughing, Yes I’m really that low inhibit.

Then later in the day, a guy honked at me while I was driving. I roll down the window and yell at him with my deep as voice. I saw in real time how his eyes went from squinted to prey looking fearing eyes. His wife in the car will prob never fuck him again after that.

And apparently at my school multiple foids ask my friend for my insta (they say they looked for it but can’t find it). Obv they tell them I don’t have one (non NT trait from growing up subhuman).

I am still NT and low inhibit but fuck man I cant imagine how many slays I’m missing out on from not having an instagram. Brutal
Don't get insta unless you can make it look NT. Nothing disgusts jb's more than an autistic non NT profile with double digit followers and no pfp. Just approach them and get their number

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Debetro, MRPERSONNN and 1 other person
just follow people from ur school and area and they just follow back. Take pics then you dont have to put ur face in them just a mirror pic of ur fit or something
It’s so hard to get started
I think that you should follow random people and expect them to follow you back.
I think I’m doomed, sounds easy if I was 13 again and was just some random kid spamming follows. Now it just seems desperate
True JFL moment
Greyfag

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, humanoidsub7, Debetro and 1 other person
Don't get insta unless you can make it look NT. Nothing disgusts jb's more than an autistic non NT profile with double digit followers and no pfp. Just approach them and get their number
or snapchat

Mirin your low inhib actions

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and MRPERSONNN
It’s so hard to get started

I think I’m doomed, sounds easy if I was 13 again and was just some random kid spamming follows. Now it just seems desperate

Greyfag
Buy an account that already have some amount of followers(2k+), like an anime acc or some shit like that. THen delete the pics and post yours.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, Zonar, Reformed and 1 other person
MV5BNGVmMDMwNDAtODY2MS00MzM5LTg5NmItODBmMjI2MWY0Y2FlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MTA4MTM5._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
for ur first 100 or so followers u can just use free follower generators thats what i did

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Reformed
Buy an account that already have some amount of followers(2k+), like an anime acc or some shit like that. THen delete the pics and post yours.
Any place I can find their @s?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN
Any place I can find their @s?
I used to know a website but the link stopped working a couple of months ago. I will dm you if I find some good alternatives. I'm in the same boat as you. I also have no insta.

• +1
I used to know a website but the link stopped working a couple of months ago. I will dm you if I find some good alternatives. I'm in the same boat as you. I also have no insta.
I just looked at a website. Like 150$ for 4k follower accounts. Fucking insane if not a scam ngl. That would solve my social life in one day :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and MRPERSONNN
I just looked at a website. Like 150$ for 4k follower accounts. Fucking insane if not a scam ngl. That would solve my social life in one day :ROFLMAO:
150 is exagerated.I saw accounts costing like $50-70.

• +1
All of this today.

how do you look, r u the guy standing next to David laid in the avi

All of this today.

what do you look like, to pull this much I gotta know

@ascension @julianchicago dalits will 100% believe this

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Hang out with some friends and take a few pics. Honestly only need a few tbh.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Magnum Opus
All of this today.

and then everyone clapped.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
you are not the main character! I am!:owo:

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
All of this today.

You should of used a different colour text here for a bigger bang

• +1
All of this today.

• JFL
All of this today.

you should have asked for her number tbh my cock is getting hard while reading this might try the same game bro mirin hard your low inbition

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues