Shitskin muzziecel posts about how genetically doomed he is on r/islam, this is how muzzies respond!

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel

I'm 22 years old now. I've been relentlessly bullied for almost 15 years of my life. I'm extremely ugly. I have a recessed jaw, a large crooked stumpy nose, an elongated alien shaped head, elf ears, balding and am short. I've been mentally and physically abused since I was a kid by both nonmuslims and muslims. I came back home every day crying and would cry in my room for hours. I had severe anxiety from leaving the house even at an early age. The bullying got so bad that I lost my ability to speak for an entire year and had to see my first therapist at age 11. My parents always told me to just ignore the bullies and that it would pass, but it never did. The bullying only got worse as I got older, and on top of that I started balding in my sophomore year of high school. I spend thousands of dollars a year on hairloss treatments but I'm still losing hair. I developed severe depression, social anxiety and PTSD and since then I've been to 5 different psychiatrists in the past 6 years alone to help me deal with my continuous trauma. None of them helped.

Despite all the things I've been through I still push myself to go the masjid everyday. I've never missed a prayer or a fast. I pay my zakat. I don't listen to music. I read quran. I fast on mondays and thursdays. I pray taraweeh and qiyam. I make dua every day in every prayer for my situation to get better. 15 years now I've been trying to stay patient. I watch all the people around me, including all the people who've bullied me making friends and enjoying life while I can barely function. 15 years of continuous trauma and I am finally reaching my breaking point. Every day now I fantasize about dying. No one understands how badly I'm hurting on the inside.

Absolutely brutal, this shitskin spends hours of his life praying and reciting Arabic chants only to remain the same subhuman cursed inbred incel! Muzzieism made him an inbred Norwood 4 hopeless sub 5 and he continues to worship it. But he's the blessed one for being born muzzie, and 6'5 NT Nordic old money Chad in Western Europe slaying prime Stacies every day is cursed. It's just a test, bro! :lul: :lul:

And what is the advice he gets from his fellow muzzies you ask? Maybe telling him to just start fucking LDARing and accept there is no righteous being that would make him this way? :lul:

Nope!

Lmao at this fucking bullshit cope! What an inspiration, this shitskin inbred dwarf got to finally betabuxx a probably equally subhuman wife and was about to finally be able to cope. Except nope, he just gets slain and dies in a muzzie coper war! All for absolutely nothing! You, too, can do this! :lul: :lul: :lul:

This retard didn't even try to bluepill him, just tells his subhuman ass to start coping with something or another before he ropes.

Fucking lmao @ this shit, he comes looking for advice and these copers just tell him he's gonna be burning forever in agony for daring to accept his life was over from the start and going away the peaceful way! What a righteous act of God!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this autist just starts reciting tales of his Chaddam brother fucking pussy and doing haram his entire life and then suddenly returning back to Muzzieism for a prime tradwife once he's done! To make him feel better too! What a sick torturous joke! :lul: :lul: :lul:

The rest is your standard Muzzie fare about muh "this life is a test" and more mindless Arabic chanting.

TL; DR: ITS OVER BUDDY BOYOS!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Yuya Moggershima, Splinter901 and 37 others
Devastating 0 reply pill

its too much bullshit text man

fuck that muzziecel

life is hard , i dont get any stacy pussy either...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Maalik, horizontallytall and 2 others
brutal shit

I really feel for him, I felt similarly to him at that age. Feeling totally alone and suffering with 0 care from anyone.

I think he should continue with the religion cope - if he loses his grip on that he'll probably take his life. He should focus on amassing some money and moving away from the west.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, PubertyMaxxer, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
I really feel for him, I felt similarly to him at that age. Feeling totally alone and suffering with 0 care from anyone.

I think he should continue with the religion cope - if he loses his grip on that he'll probably take his life. He should focus on amassing some money and moving away from the west.
It is destroying his life, he needs to become blackpilled. Hours upon hours spent reciting Arabic.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Allah don’t like ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, BrahminBoss and falcon1
literally my parents, religion is so brutally not real

I thought Turks were less religious. Interesting
some of them(my parents for example) in their later years become far more religious because their lives become insufferable and they must cope.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, horizontallytall and Mewton
some of them(my parents for example) in their later years become far more religious because their lives become insufferable and they must cope.
Seems to be common. Grasping onto any cope jfl.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MongolTurk
Read it all but the comments won't load

this is what happens when incel religion overachieves but fails to totally dominate the world, eventually the blackpill retakes full control of the zeitgeist and all you have is incel muzz genetics stuck in hyper sexual selection era. Brootal, never give foids rights or it will be over for muzzicels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall, zura and 2 others
this is what happens when incel religion overachieves but fails to totally dominate the world, eventually the blackpill retakes full control of the zeitgeist and all you have is incel muzz genetics stuck in hyper sexual selection era. Brootal, never give foids rights or it will be over for muzzicels
Indeed. Incel caliphate is needed.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Absolutely brutal, this shitskin spends hours of his life praying and reciting Arabic chants only to remain the same subhuman cursed inbred incel! Muzzieism made him an inbred Norwood 4 hopeless sub 5 and he continues to worship it. But he's the blessed one for being born muzzie, and 6'5 NT Nordic old money Chad in Western Europe slaying prime Stacies every day is cursed. It's just a test, bro! :lul: :lul:

And what is the advice he gets from his fellow muzzies you ask? Maybe telling him to just start fucking LDARing and accept there is no righteous being that would make him this way? :lul:

Nope!

Lmao at this fucking bullshit cope! What an inspiration, this shitskin inbred dwarf got to finally betabuxx a probably equally subhuman wife and was about to finally be able to cope. Except nope, he just gets slain and dies in a muzzie coper war! All for absolutely nothing! You, too, can do this! :lul: :lul: :lul:

This retard didn't even try to bluepill him, just tells his subhuman ass to start coping with something or another before he ropes.

Fucking lmao @ this shit, he comes looking for advice and these copers just tell him he's gonna be burning forever in agony for daring to accept his life was over from the start and going away the peaceful way! What a righteous act of God!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this autist just starts reciting tales of his Chaddam brother fucking pussy and doing haram his entire life and then suddenly returning back to Muzzieism for a prime tradwife once he's done! To make him feel better too! What a sick torturous joke! :lul: :lul: :lul:

The rest is your standard Muzzie fare about muh "this life is a test" and more mindless Arabic chanting.

Julaybeeb married the most beautiful woman, not an ugly woman. At least get your facts straight, pajeet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, st.hamudi but 6‘5, mewman and 5 others
Julaybeeb married the most beautiful woman, not an ugly woman. At least get your facts straight, pajeet.
And then he went and got slain for Muzzieism without getting to enjoy any of it. Just lmao :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
Yeah but you said he married a subhuman when he married a Stacy.
I mean sure. But also do you genuinely believe this?

As the Mother continued her crying and wailing the daughter spoke she said, “O my Mother fear Allah think of what you are saying are you turning away the Messenger of God. ‘O my Mother it does not suit a believer to make their own decision once God and his Messenger have decided on a matter. Do you think that the Messenger of God will disgrace us? How blessed is the status of Julaybib, that God and his Messenger are asking for your daughter’s hand on his behalf. Don’t you know that the angels themselves envy the dust on the feet of one who is a beloved of God and His Messenger. Ask the Messenger to send me Julaybib for there is no greater privilege than for me to be blessed by such a husband, the Messenger of God has arrived with such a wonderful gift yet my Mother you cry and wail.”

:lul: :lul: :lul:

All you do is
A: Bitch about the site going mainstream (which is the only reason you're on .org)
B: "muzzie"
C: spam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Pogin_chan and 6 others
I mean sure. But also do you genuinely believe this?

:lul: :lul: :lul:
I do. What’s funny about this heart-warming story? You just come across as a bitter incel who’s mad a truecel got a Stacy.

• +1
All you do is
A: Bitch about the site going mainstream (which is the only reason you're on .org)
B: "muzzie"
C: spam

• +1
I do. What’s funny about this heart-warming story? You just come across as a bitter incel who’s mad a truecel got a Stacy.
You think a Stacy sandwhore would think of that turbomanlet subhuman as a gift even back then? And the most beautiful foid in the land? Some Disney fairy tale type shit. :lul:

What he’s doing is best. Blackpill ldar doesn’t help. He should also take time to just enjoy life and have fun in his own way, maybe volunteer or just go for a swim.

You should drop the fake cynicism tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and horizontallytall
Whose alt are you

What he’s doing is best. Blackpill ldar doesn’t help. He should also take time to just enjoy life and have fun in his own way, maybe volunteer or just go for a swim.

You should drop the fake cynicism tbh.
What fake cynicism. And you can be blackpilled and do those things too. Dont need to Arab worship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
What fake cynicism. And you can be blackpilled and do those things too. Dont need to Arab worship
You can’t do anything but ldar if you’re a blackpilled subhuman.

Thats his sandnigger parents fault for bringing him to america. He would be fine if he stayed in his own shitskin country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
You can’t do anything but ldar if you’re a blackpilled subhuman.
If you look so bad people mock you solely because of it, it's either surgery or rope tbh.

Thats his sandnigger parents fault for bringing him to america. He would be fine if he stayed in his own shitskin country
Feel like he's a fellow currybro tbh.

Not really. Comfymaxxing involves doing things you like
I want to kms for fake comfymaxxing in teen years. Boxing was fucking comfiest thing I’ve done in my life and I stopped it. Letting out my bullied incel rage on the bags, chilling with randos in changing room meeting all types of new people, bussing it to town at dark, catching late night snack on the way home /nightwalk/ type of vibes. Good god why did I stop. Fitness, personal development, camaraderie, vibes fun everything. Why oh WHY did I stop

I just threw my life away

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and kwacker777
TLDR

muhammad was a satanic prophet imo, Christ is the only way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and Deleted member 43403

Nope!

Dn rd but JFL @ abrahamanic religions, met many low iq copers at church.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
he should amass wealth and fuck stacy prostitutes in germany or canada.

Muslims are giga subhuman and will all burn in hell forever I hope

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
PM him this site and to get to work. Also, kill yourself murtad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5