Shitskin muzziecel posts about how genetically doomed he is on r/islam, this is how muzzies respond!

PRAISE ALLAH FOR MAKING ME AN AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN :soy: :soy: ALLHAMDULILAH HE HAS A PLAN FOR ME!

Tell him to moneymax and get LL

Last edited:
It is destroying his life, he needs to become blackpilled. Hours upon hours spent reciting Arabic.
He should replace it with hours upon hours of discussing gonial angles and gandy's nose

This shows women can easily get brainwashed to fuck with ugly men happens now too with niggers

Love u @Pikabro!

muslims are genuinely the dumbest demographic of people on earth if you can even call them people.

something wrong with you life, solution: muhh the book

The pwophet moham 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Pikabro, incelmogger and 1 other person
daily reminder Islam is garbage

You think a Stacy sandwhore would think of that turbomanlet subhuman as a gift even back then? And the most beautiful foid in the land? Some Disney fairy tale type shit. :lul:
I hope all of youre pajeets will get eradicated you fucking curry

Absolutely brutal, this shitskin spends hours of his life praying and reciting Arabic chants only to remain the same subhuman cursed inbred incel! Muzzieism made him an inbred Norwood 4 hopeless sub 5 and he continues to worship it. But he's the blessed one for being born muzzie, and 6'5 NT Nordic old money Chad in Western Europe slaying prime Stacies every day is cursed. It's just a test, bro! :lul: :lul:

And what is the advice he gets from his fellow muzzies you ask? Maybe telling him to just start fucking LDARing and accept there is no righteous being that would make him this way? :lul:

Nope!

Lmao at this fucking bullshit cope! What an inspiration, this shitskin inbred dwarf got to finally betabuxx a probably equally subhuman wife and was about to finally be able to cope. Except nope, he just gets slain and dies in a muzzie coper war! All for absolutely nothing! You, too, can do this! :lul: :lul: :lul:

This retard didn't even try to bluepill him, just tells his subhuman ass to start coping with something or another before he ropes.

Fucking lmao @ this shit, he comes looking for advice and these copers just tell him he's gonna be burning forever in agony for daring to accept his life was over from the start and going away the peaceful way! What a righteous act of God!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this autist just starts reciting tales of his Chaddam brother fucking pussy and doing haram his entire life and then suddenly returning back to Muzzieism for a prime tradwife once he's done! To make him feel better too! What a sick torturous joke! :lul: :lul: :lul:

The rest is your standard Muzzie fare about muh "this life is a test" and more mindless Arabic chanting.

TL; DR: ITS OVER BUDDY BOYOS!

kafir u are a disgrace to pakistanis

daily reminder Islam is garbage
christ cuck ur god has no self respect shitting and getting tempted by humans 😂😂 came out of a womans vagina fuck ur fairytail bullshit nigga

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
christ cuck ur god has no self respect shitting and getting tempted by humans 😂😂 came out of a womans vagina fuck ur fairytail bullshit nigga
your prophet is a pedophile, jew hating warlord, mentally ill schizophrenic who thought he was demon posssessed when he first got his "revelations" and was never prophecied in any scripture that came before him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer and Fynasids dk
your prophet is a pedophile, jew hating warlord, mentally ill schizophrenic who thought he was demon posssessed when he first got his "revelations" and was never prophecied in any scripture that came before him
sure lmaoo i guess thats what ur apostle paul (may Gods curse be upon him), neither was he a pedo and where is the source on the jew hating?😂 he fought against kafirs when they attacked him first and in his rule jews christians muslim lived together, if ur talking about jizya its literally 2% of ur fking income i hope ur not that broke to not even pay that, imagine what ur western system takes from u, and he was prophecied in torah (jew book), injeel (bible) also in the books of david, by Allah u can stay in ignorance jahil murtad kafir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LevantinePsycho and Pikabro
he married a jew woman. Sent food to his jew neighbours home when they were hungry. What are you yapping about? go jerk off to bbc

sure lmaoo i guess thats what ur apostle paul (may Gods curse be upon him), neither was he a pedo and where is the source on the jew hating?😂 he fought against kafirs when they attacked him first and in his rule jews christians muslim lived together, if ur talking about jizya its literally 2% of ur fking income i hope ur not that broke to not even pay that, imagine what ur western system takes from u, and he was prophecied in torah (jew book), injeel (bible) also in the books of david, by Allah u can stay in ignorance jahil murtad kafir

watch these you RETARDED SUBHUMAN 😁

he married a jew woman. Sent food to his jew neighbours home when they were hungry. What are you yapping about? go jerk off to bbc
you're a retard lmao, another taqiyyah boy here

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
@Pikabro triple combo, also another retard

I'll never get why "warlord" is supposed to be an insult lol. Napoleon, Caesar, and Alexander could all be considered "warlords", and many still consider them some of the greatest men to have ever lived.

David Wood is one to talk about lying lol. He's a retard shill. Not even getting into the childishness of his arguments and his lack of knowledge overall, he is someone who is rejoiced when a Muslim becomes an atheist. So it's better for him, a so-called devout worshipper of God, that someone is saying "there is no God" than they're Muslim. And he argues in bad faith and refuses to use his own ridiculous arguments against the bible.
you're a retard lmao, another taqiyyah boy here
"Taqiya" is cope made by Jews to accuse their enemies of doing the same things they do (pilpul). Taqiya is only practiced by Shias, and it's only practiced in order to save their own lives. Also, poisoning the well fallacy.

What are you? Are you Jewish?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
dnr u pathetic murtad

He referenced David Wood :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I'll never get why "warlord" is supposed to be an insult lol. Napoleon, Caesar, and Alexander could all be considered "warlords", and many still consider them some of the greatest men to have ever lived.

David Wood is one to talk about lying lol. He's a retard shill. Not even getting into the childishness of his arguments and his lack of knowledge overall, he is someone who is rejoiced when a Muslim becomes an atheist. So it's better for him, a so-called devout worshipper of God, that someone is saying "there is no God" than they're Muslim. And he argues in bad faith and refuses to use his own ridiculous arguments against the bible.

"Taqiya" is cope made by Jews to accuse their enemies of doing the same things they do (pilpul). Taqiya is only practiced by Shias, and it's only practiced in order to save their own lives. Also, poisoning the well fallacy.

What are you? Are you Jewish?
DNR, your subhuman religion will die soon, white stacy on your avi will never look at you

@HappyJanitor these two are genuinely the biggest clowns I've seen

Apostate prophet has repeatedly destroyed Islam and muslims in every debate I have watched of him

DNR, your subhuman religion will die soon, white stacy on your avi will never look at you
Very good counter-argument to my overly respectful message.

Very good counter-argument to my overly respectful message.
the respect in calling David Wood a retard and calling me a jew, you "people" are like animals btw, so it's better for me when someone is an atheist than when someone worships satan

LMAO NONE OF THESE PROVE ANYTHING 😭 watched both all david does is use mental gymnastics to try desperately prove his 3in1 paganism, aisha was mature and hit puberty thats confirmed by many hadith + seerah 😂 if u have actual arguments go ahead write them instead of sharing these videos

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho

@HappyJanitor these two are genuinely the biggest clowns I've seen

follow me back🤣 lets cuck these kafirs on looksmax pretending to be priests and crusaders

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
LMAO NONE OF THESE PROVE ANYTHING 😭 watched both all david does is use mental gymnastics to try desperately prove his 3in1 paganism, aisha was mature and hit puberty thats confirmed by many hadith + seerah 😂 if u have actual arguments go ahead write them instead of sharing these videos
it's giga over for you if you think a 6 year old is mature. I mog you physically and mentally

Genuinely one of the funniest threads I’ve see on here he should just kill himself religion is cope his life was fucked before it started.

Cant he just wear the towel in his head to hide his face that would solve people having to see his ugliness

Religion really is a laughable low IQ joke

it's giga over for you if you think a 6 year old is mature. I mog you physically and mentally
the calendar they use is not the same as what we use, so number “6” is irrelevant, so we have no way of knowing of how many years that actually was, what matters is that was she was a child or past the age of puberty, and she herself affirms that she was past the age of puberty, (Sunan ibn majah 634), also the lifespan back then was very short, every single one of prophets children died under the age of 35 so if you knew you were dead by the age of 30 would you wait till u were 20 years old to get married? u would marry early as possible that is exactly what they did, so bad news for u buckaroo, ur western rules dont apply everywhere, islamically a person who hits the age of puberty is an adult, 18 is just a number

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Genuinely one of the funniest threads I’ve see on here he should just kill himself religion is cope his life was fucked before it started.
i would like to see you disprove that “cope” without insulting, i bet ur pants gets wet whenever u see an horror movie, no devil and God right

Absolutely brutal, this shitskin spends hours of his life praying and reciting Arabic chants only to remain the same subhuman cursed inbred incel! Muzzieism made him an inbred Norwood 4 hopeless sub 5 and he continues to worship it. But he's the blessed one for being born muzzie, and 6'5 NT Nordic old money Chad in Western Europe slaying prime Stacies every day is cursed. It's just a test, bro! :lul: :lul:

And what is the advice he gets from his fellow muzzies you ask? Maybe telling him to just start fucking LDARing and accept there is no righteous being that would make him this way? :lul:

Nope!

Lmao at this fucking bullshit cope! What an inspiration, this shitskin inbred dwarf got to finally betabuxx a probably equally subhuman wife and was about to finally be able to cope. Except nope, he just gets slain and dies in a muzzie coper war! All for absolutely nothing! You, too, can do this! :lul: :lul: :lul:

This retard didn't even try to bluepill him, just tells his subhuman ass to start coping with something or another before he ropes.

Fucking lmao @ this shit, he comes looking for advice and these copers just tell him he's gonna be burning forever in agony for daring to accept his life was over from the start and going away the peaceful way! What a righteous act of God!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this autist just starts reciting tales of his Chaddam brother fucking pussy and doing haram his entire life and then suddenly returning back to Muzzieism for a prime tradwife once he's done! To make him feel better too! What a sick torturous joke! :lul: :lul: :lul:

The rest is your standard Muzzie fare about muh "this life is a test" and more mindless Arabic chanting.

TL; DR: ITS OVER BUDDY BOYOS!

This is one of the most childish posts ive seen in my life.

He should either rope or have a arranged marriage

the calendar they use is not the same as what we use, so number “6” is irrelevant, so we have no way of knowing of how many years that actually was, what matters is that was she was a child or past the age of puberty, and she herself affirms that she was past the age of puberty, (Sunan ibn majah 634), also the lifespan back then was very short, every single one of prophets children died under the age of 35 so if you knew you were dead by the age of 30 would you wait till u were 20 years old to get married? u would marry early as possible that is exactly what they did, so bad news for u buckaroo, ur western rules dont apply everywhere, islamically a person who hits the age of puberty is an adult, 18 is just a number
tldr, false prophet lived until 60's and only died due to poisoning, "but muh early marraige for child". Fuck up 7mar

tldr, false prophet lived until 60's and only died due to poisoning, "but muh early marraige for child". Fuck up 7mar
Talk when u got some actual arguments left kafir murtad whose religion is dying rapidly 🤣