[SHORTCELS GTFIH] If you're short, you'll need to get a girlfriend before you graduate high school, else it's OVER!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
Once women escape their jailbait phase, they'll be much more strict about height. The jailbait phase is very face-focused and "just be taller than me" focused but once that phase it's over...

Welcome to the heightpill.

Heightism real
Height gaslighting

I single-handedly damaged your self-esteem if this applied to you
Shortcels on suicide watch
:lul:
Heightpill 87

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 5180 and 9 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @FiveFootSix56 @AscendingHero
@FiveFootSix56 @Marsiere214 @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel

Last edited:
@FiveFootSix56 is rethinking about his decision on having kids after seeing this :y'all:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and bogii
That chart is lifefuel for us 5'11cels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, niqfan625, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
@FiveFootSix56 is rethinking about his decision on having kids after seeing this :y'all:
LOL why don't shortcels go after east asian foids? I'm in hs and 5'6 but they are not that bitchy about height (in my experience). If you consider yourself the lowest of the low in terms of genetics, go for a Filipina bitch in the West; they have the least standards and will throw themselves at u if u are white😂😂😂😂

Fucking suifuel. 6'7" is the same level of acceptance as 5'7".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, stralzon and niqfan625
LOL why don't shortcels go after east asian foids? I'm in hs and 5'6 but they are not that bitchy about height (in my experience). If you consider yourself the lowest of the low in terms of genetics, go for a Filipina bitch in the West; they have the least standards and will throw themselves at u if u are white😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
This is a thread I would make. Excellent job OP. Fantastic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical and enchanted_elixir
yea i would have mag dumped that last bitch ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and enchanted_elixir
Even if copers post 20-35 year old manlet chads with good faces that slay, these men still face subtraction from their SMV and confidence to their short stature which is why they wear lifts and they have been made fun of by women.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i don’t see how that would be true irl.
mUh iT's a sCIEnTIfic sTudY brAH!

I will admit any 6'7" man mogs 5'7" twink subhumans to shit. But 5'9"-6' guys are in a different league :feelswhy:.

Once women escape their jailbait phase, they'll be much more strict about height. The jailbait phase is very face-focused and "just be taller than me" focused but once that phase it's over...

Welcome to the heightpill.
View attachment 1684986
View attachment 1685003View attachment 1685005View attachment 1685006

View attachment 1685004
I single-handedly damaged your self-esteem if this applied to you
Shortcels on suicide watch
:lul:View attachment 1685002
it sucks when ppl go out of there way to put u down. he’s there to protect them.

Lifefuel for my khhv 6'2 ass

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Manlets with a face just gotta find a 5"2 baddie

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and rand anon
I had a decent-looking friend who got rejected even in high school for his height (5 foot 8).

That girl proceeded to date a 6 foot 3 guy.

Heightpill is in action even in high school.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
why didn't the policeman go er on her :feelshmm:

I had a decent-looking friend who got rejected even in high school for his height (5 foot 8).

That girl proceeded to date a 6 foot 3 guy.

Heightpill is in action even in high school.
It's not as strong there, I know two midgets with a girlfriend that likes them back, me on the other hand, I'm just pathetic

Am screaming in my house right now watching this . Thank god my torso is growiing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and enchanted_elixir
evERy fucking day this forum kills a part of me. The mog is too brutal here.
The whites mog me very damn hard, mang. It just ain't possible. The competitions is a whole lot heavy here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NECK&VOICE
6'2 or dead

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and NECK&VOICE
Can we sticky this?

evERy fucking day this forum kills a part of me. The mog is too brutal here.
The whites mog me very damn hard, mang. It just ain't possible. The competitions is a whole lot heavy here.
Maybe you should take a hint?

Fuaark heightflation is going crazy these days.. i remember back in second grade where girls would say 180cm (5'10.5") was the perfect height now 190cm is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back