Should I base my ascension off of Chico Lachowski?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Hear me out

Sure we're a different phenotype and everything BUT

We have extremely similar upper thirds (my hairline is a bit eh but it'll be fixed soon enough) and our midface ratios are similar to

In changing my nose and jawline, do you think I should try and get a jaw implant to get similar proportions to him?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
this must be a joke

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 147, Never_Began and 6 others
Lol you look nothing like Lachowski wtf...

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 147, Never_Began and 4 others
2 different species, lol

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 147 and 4 others
I think @Nibba might get the joke here but idk about you guys

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
:lul::feelsez::feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and TakaRyo
Lol u ugly as shit you dont come even close. Nevwr thought you were this ugly but seeing ur picture next to gl man its honestly over. U dont even look like a normal person

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Immanuel and TakaRyo
Lol u ugly as shit you dont come even close. Nevwr thought you were this ugly but seeing ur picture next to gl man its honestly over. U dont even look like a normal person

let's see you

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Maxresdefault 2
Large

Jk ofc but serisouly you look nothing like him

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Future Arablite and TakaRyo
Ur a normal guy but you need 900 days detoxication period in the woods to clear your mind jfl

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Nahh man im not that gl either youbprobably dont want to see it anyway

like i thought. 90 percent of the time it's projection. like when that Zuzzcel guy says that I look "ethnic as fuck" and then you see him and he's literally dravidian

The facial harmony pill is the hardest one to swallow, as their isn't reallly much you can do excpect doing small procedures for compensation as lifting the brows, lip, lowering the nose base slightly, or get less or more mandible bone.

Altough glasses can do a lot for increasing harmony for some people tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
The facial harmony pill is the hardest one to swallow, as their isn't reallly much you can do excpect doing small procedures for compensation as lifting the brows, lip, lowering the nose base slightly, or get less or more mandible bone.

Altough glasses can do a lot for increasing harmony for some people tho
Facial harmony=averageness+youth indicators+high trust features. The only thing you can't really change is IPD. It's also unrealistic to change forehead stuff.

Anyone got pics of OP? What does he look like?

Anyone got pics of OP? What does he look like?
He's a sandnigger and probably mogged by 90% of the general population, especially considering he's swallowed the blackpill. It's over for him. Except betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I think @Nibba might get the joke here but idk about you guys
I think Barry eppley would love do those operations! It's 1 million dollar chico surgery tho. Save up!

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Swagwaffle and TakaRyo
Who told you that your upper third is similar to chicos jfl. His hooding is completely different.

The only one here that looks like chico was me as a kid :redpill:

I think Barry eppley would love do those operations! It's 1 million dollar chico surgery tho. Save up!

he performs the surgeries on children

Hear me out

We have extremely similar upper thirds (my hairline is a bit eh but it'll be fixed soon enough) and our midface ratios are similar to

In changing my nose and jawline, do you think I should try and get a jaw implant to get similar proportions to him?

I hope this is a joke.

When I posted the meme on Lookism they legitimately got the joke. I feel like this place is a bit too serious sometimes
Idk man you seem to be desperately clinging on to this hope but claim it's a joke to save face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and TakaRyo
When I posted the meme on Lookism they legitimately got the joke. I feel like this place is a bit too serious sometimes
The people are all also mostly braindead and lack sentience, hence why they come here daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I looked at your threads from your profile, and you literally have 20 different threads with 20 different morphs of yourself. I doubt this is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
I looked at your threads from your profile, and you literally have 20 different threads with 20 different morphs of yourself. I doubt this is a joke.
He is srs bro:feelsez:

Hear me out

do you also have his hunter eyes?

• +1
chico looks the way he does because of his eyes+boyish face, I am 99% sure it's over for you(r chico dreams)
Alright, your jaw is too wide, your chin is too strong, your eyes are nothing like his, your lips are not JB tier, obviously your nose is nothing like his. Chico (in his prime) was literally just a cute 13 year old guy's face slapped on to an adult. If you want to cope you can make your eyebrows like his, but you will 100% look worse. Just try to go with your harmony. Also he doesnt have hunter eyes, p sure chico squints
proof,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began
The delusion

do you also have his hunter eyes?

I am close enough

Most people I see on the street have eye areas like this though so I mog them in that regard

eye area is somewhat similar aside from eyebrows, you wont look like chico, he has a better phenotype, better bones, better skin, better skull etc.

• +1