Should u quit caffeine as a looksmaxxer?

Quit caffeine or not?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
reasons to quit:
  • I think caffeine is the reason for my heart palpitations and chest tightness symptoms
  • can potentially fuck up ur skin (I think it did already)
  • Cortisolmaxxes u, fucks up ur circadian rythm
reazons not to quit:

• addictive, I like the adrenaline rush
  • pumps u up, gives u lot of energy, focus
  • like the taste
  • Insane for leanmaxxing
  • decreases all cause mortality, good for cardiovascular health apparently
  • i can't think of a replacement

long term caffeine consumption reduces grey matter which is responsible for movement, memory, and emotions.

i.e, it makes you more autistic.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 13710, edward999 and 4 others
Caffeine is based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 21863
caffeine stunts height

• +1
Reactions: edward999

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21863
It crashes appetite and also very good for focusmaxxxing if paired with nicotine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Tonymontana and Deleted member 21863
Coffee drinkers have a lower incidence of thyroid disease, including cancer, thannon-drinkers.

Caffeine protects the liver from alcohol and acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other toxins, and coffee drinkers are less likely than people who don’t use coffee to have elevated serum enzymes and other indications of liver damage.

Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens.

Caffeine synergizes with progesterone, and increases its concentration in blood and tissues.

Cystic breast disease is not caused by caffeine, in fact caffeine’s effects are likely to be protective; a variety of studies show that coffee, tea, and caffeine are protective against breast cancer.

Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium, as well as other nutrients including vitamin B1.

Caffeine “improves efficiency of fuel use” and performance: JC Wagner 1989.

Coffee drinkers have a low incidence of suicide.

Caffeine supports serotonin uptake in nerves, and inhibits blood platelet aggregation.

Coffee drinkers have been found to have lower cadmium in tissues; coffee making removes heavy metals from water.

Coffee inhibits iron absorption if taken with meals, helping to prevent iron overload.

Caffeine, like niacin, inhibits apoptosis, protecting against stress-induced cell death, without interfering with normal cell turnover.

Caffeine can prevent nerve cell death.

Coffee (or caffeine) prevents Parkinson’s Disease (Ross, et al., 2000).

The prenatal growth retardation that can be caused by feeding large amounts of caffeine is prevented by supplementing the diet with sugar.

Caffeine stops production of free radicals by inhibiting xanthine oxidase, an important factor in tissue stress.

Caffeine lowers serum potassium following exercise; stabilizes platelets, reducing thromboxane production.​
ok all in all I might limit myself to 1 shot of espresso/black coffee a day taking into account everything.

it can age you pretty bad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21863
I don't see anything wrong with coffee, but soys tend to gravitate towards it.

Muh I need my coffee, otherwise I can't work. I drank 12 coffees once. I buy 8dollar vegan handmade cruelty free coffee beans etc etc.

Everything that attracts so many soyboys should make you think for a second. There usually is a reason for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I quit earlier this year. I feel better in general, but the difference is a lot less dramatic than I had expected.

(If you drink it on a daily basis, black coffee and tea are tolerable. No sugary/creamy shit.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Caffeine is your friend.

In the context of looksmaxxing, it will keep you leaner due to appetite suppression, and allow you to train harder in the gym. From my experience, the more you take, the more profound the effects (more caffeine=even more appetite suppression).

It’s an absolute miracle drug, and the fact that it’s legal and accessible everywhere makes it a nobrainer to use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 21863