Since when is the "masculine chad" phenotype a thing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Like short mid-face, wide jaw, short forehead, "hunter eyes" etc.

Watching the pictures of some old, conventionally attractive males you'll see none of them really display such features
S l300 2

220px Grant Cary Suspicion 01 Crisco edit

1280px Annex   Stewart James Call Northside 777 01

Marlon Brando 1948

Gary Cooper 1936

PSL users might mock their long mid-face / high hairline now. But they used to be legendary heartthrobs.

I wonder if women nowadays are still into such "old school handsome" males. If not, why there has been such a change in taste?

Standards have gone through the roof when internet became mainstream in the late 00's.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Final82
the guys in those photos look rich and money was far more important for your SMV back in the 20th century

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RedPilledStemcel, dogtown and 4 others
eh I think those standards changed in the 80s/90s cuz of TV stars like Pitt

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Watching the pictures of some old, conventionally attractive males you'll see none of them really display such features
View attachment 15192
View attachment 15193
View attachment 15194
View attachment 15195
View attachment 15196
PSL users might mock their long mid-face / high hairline now. But they used to be legendary heartthrobs.

I wonder if women nowadays are still into such "old school handsome" males. If not, why there has been such a change in taste?

Women did not have access to more than a handful of men till social media/ tinder . Now they have access to all “ model looking men .” They would rather travel and drive 100 miles each way to get pumped and dumped by a chad rather than being treated with respect and dignity by a local average guy . Plus the taboo on female sexuality and slutty behavior are gone - she can openly ride the cock carousel now - it’s accepted and promoted by feminism . Travel and fuck chads in different cities . That’s what foids do .

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
the guys in those photos look rich and money was far more important for your SMV back in the 20th century
I agree.

I think old Hollywood actor tend to give a "successful, intelligent men" vibe which is not only about sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, badromance and Final82

View attachment 15192
View attachment 15193
View attachment 15194
View attachment 15195
View attachment 15196

Trustworthiness and being a “ good “ man was attractive socially back in 1960s ( though women always wanted chads subconsciously)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
eh I think those standards changed in the 80s/90s cuz of TV stars like Pitt
I can imagine average dudes doing it fine in the 80's/90's.

I agree.

I think old Hollywood actor tend to give a "successful, intelligent men" vibe which is not only about sex appeal.

now females dont need money so its all looks looks status looks so they dont care what economic background you're from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Women did not have access to more than a handful of men till social media/ tinder . Now they have access to all “ model looking men .” They would rather travel and drive 100 miles each way to get pumped and dumped by a chad rather than being treated with respect and dignity by a local average guy . Plus the taboo on female sexuality and slutty behavior are gone - she can openly ride the cock carousel now - it’s accepted and promoted by feminism . Travel and fuck chads in different cities . That’s what foids do .
Yes. But the beauty standards have changed too. Seems like we're going back to the prehistoric times lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Final82

View attachment 15192
View attachment 15193
View attachment 15194
View attachment 15195
View attachment 15196

Status can generate the same level of attraction as Looks.
These men you posted are all status maxed.

Also, short midfaces aren't that attractive, proportional faces are.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Yes. But the beauty standards have changed too. Seems like we're going back to the prehistoric times lmao.

Oh yeah we are in an era 10,000 years prior to 1950 . The way society is and femoids re behaving : it’s the end of western civilization

Beauty has changed since 20s and 30s, we are more health, there's more ways to be healthy and grow within full genetic potential, if looks women from 20s and 30s and look models from now you see a very great change is overall beauty, people now day can reach new heights in looks, aka the elite chad and goddess stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, badromance and Deleted member 616
I see hollow cheeks weren't a beauty standard back then

P
I see hollow cheeks weren't a beauty standard back then
probably because cameras couldn't capture hollow cheeks back then

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero