Sitting next to someone in public transport pill

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
Something I have observed while using public transport almost everyday is that normies very very rarely want to sit next to someone else, even if it means they have to stand for 30+ minutes. I really don't get it. Me, an aspie, has no problem sitting next to other people if the other option is having to stand in public transport. Then why do normies rather keep standing, why is it non-nt to sit next to people in public transport?

Today on my way to school I entered the train and there were like 5 people standing in the hallway, or sitting on the stairs before the coupe. But because I know about the "Sitting next to someone in public transport pill" I still entered the coupe and there still were some seats left (next to others). When taking the train back the exact same thing happened.

Why is it that sometimes normies are so high inhib about things like this? Is there someone that can explain the reason for this pill?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, TaxEvasionmaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
i know right! Sitting next to someone in public transport pill is the incels secret weapon, shusshhh dont tell no one!

• Woah
Reactions: coolguy1
human nature tbh

Something I have observed while using public transport almost everyday is that normies very very rarely want to sit next to someone else, even if it means they have to stand for 30+ minutes. I really don't get it. Me, an aspie, has no problem sitting next to other people if the other option is having to stand in public transport. Then why do normies rather keep standing, why is it non-nt to sit next to people in public transport?

Today on my way to school I entered the train and there were like 5 people standing in the hallway, or sitting on the stairs before the coupe. But because I know about the "Sitting next to someone in public transport pill" I still entered the coupe and there still were some seats left (next to others). When taking the train back the exact same thing happened.

Why is it that sometimes normies are so high inhib about things like this? Is there someone that can explain the reason for this pill?
dont know, people are stupid

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I don't like to sit next to someone and I don't mind standing up

depends on countries I guess. If youre in northern european countries, it is more common there. I guess they just dont wanna bother others and wanna have their privacy, while checking stuff on their phones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
I don't mind standing up
Keep coping bro, ur just too afraid to sit next to someone. Take the "sitting next to someone in public transport" pill. And thanks for the free seat :p.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
This depends on the person sitting. If he / she looks sketchy or unclean then ofc I won't sit beside them

When I used to take buses people would always sit next to me

The don't want ethniks to try to assert dominance on them by manspreading and touching them with their legs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18494 and TsarTsar444

Sitting Next to someone even if there is a lot of place around is a Balkan NT behaviour and it moggs whatever The fuck you have in West

Establish dominance by sitting Next to a JB in an empty bus

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 18494, coolguy1 and 1 other person