Skin improved a lot but...

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It’s not enough. I just compared my current skin to the skin quality I had in March 2018. Yes it definitely improved a lot in smoothness. The hyperpigmentations are practically gone. The pockmarks have faded away. But now that I have psl/blackpill standards I’m still unsatisfied with my skin. It’s still far from the glowing flawless skin that girls drool over. In some lightings my big pores, remaining scars and some skin looseness make me look like shit. And whenever I’m outside I see loads of guys who skinmog me to death (even if I bonemog them).

My final resort now is medical peel that I already did once at the beginning of November. I could see some improvements in pore reduction. But to achieve more rejuvenation I’ll need much more time, especially when my surgeon only applied a low dosage last time so that my skin wouldn’t collapse.

So after one year of skinmaxxing starting from last July with low tier softmaxxing like basic cleansers + cheap moisturizers at first, 3 laser treatments against acne scars and acidmaxxing + vitamin C maxxing, my skin finally looks somewhat human. But it’s not enough according to the psl standards. Hopefully I’ll get flawless skin next years after 3 medical peels + my continuous skin routine. But it’ll never be a 18 year old Chad’s skin that shines and glows with full youthfulness.

Fuck life honestly.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Chad doesn’t even need to try to get good skin.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2933
Brb bonesmashing zygos

How bad was your hyperpigmentation and where abouts was it

How bad was your hyperpigmentation and where abouts was it
Like this
066C8BC7 50A1 4D65 B68E 54FC6365117E

That’s not even that bad, look at my neck and chest

Attachments

• 3DA1FB71-9496-400F-BC40-A890F2068595.jpeg
    3DA1FB71-9496-400F-BC40-A890F2068595.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 56
At least you still have collagen and small pores
How can u tell I have collagen? I don’t even know what it’s supposed to look like

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
Did laser help with skin looseness? Im saggy u. U

• So Sad
my skin 3x worse :( but now only hyperpigmentation so there is hope

did they have a significant effect? and how much did u pay for each?
150€ each. Yes the mild scars are gone forever. But I didn’t see significant improvement until several months after the procedures.

• Woah
150€ each. Yes the mild scars are gone forever. But I didn’t see significant improvement until several months after the procedures.
How was it called