Skincare routine under $10 per month?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Teenage acne. black pores, ect. May have scarring from popping pimples. If not cheaper than $10 just share anyway. As cheap as possible. Thanks bros :feelsokman:

Organic water lavender 10€ ( put it on a small cotton and clean your face with that every morning and night
A good face moisturizer 20€
Clean your face with water every day 0€
Good diet cost less than bad diet
More sleep 0€
Take the sun 0€

CLEAN DIET = EVERYTHING

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, DidntRead and Nosecel9000
I eat shit but I meet my macros so I don't stunt my growth

I'm just going to steal my mom's jfl

Im sure she use a shit thing like L'Oréal Paris or a famous brand, but that is the most bullshit product you can have, buy your shit on internet or in pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
benzoyl peroxide 2.5% + clindamycin gel (short contact therapy to avoid irritation) 2x daily
If you want to avoid purging or manage it quickly Minocycline 50–200 mg daily (make sure to take probiotics and prebiotics before meals and take it for as little time as possible)

Restore your moisture barrier: Wash your with water or gentle face cleanser (NO SOAP) max 2times daily(I prefer cold water as it is less drying)
Moisturizer after washing face; keep moisturizer before wiping of water, this prevents trans epidermal water loss. Use vaseline as an occlusive to prevent moisture loss during day. If your skin is healthy and moisturized it will heal quicker, and it prevents pimples due to inflammation

Diet: avoid dairy

beta-carotene, and vitamin C, and vitamin A (Holy trinity for clean skin)

Redlight therapy is legit, and you can buy one for less than 20dollar I think. Use it for 10months and thats $2/month
Change your pillow cases frequently.

Do this until all your acne is cleared. Then consider dermarolling for scars, but if you do it with acne it will fuck you up.

I understand that you have budget for this so this will all be less than $10/month, but remember clear skin is worth millions. Good luck bro

Disclaimer: Most of the bros recommending this have no idea on what works, and have never had acne. better check on /r/skincareaddiction for real advice

• +1
Try to get a prescription for tretinoin

• +1
benzoyl peroxide 2.5% + clindamycin gel (short contact therapy to avoid irritation) 2x daily
If you want to avoid purging or manage it quickly Minocycline 50–200 mg daily (make sure to take probiotics and prebiotics before meals and take it for as little time as possible)

Restore your moisture barrier: Wash your with water or gentle face cleanser (NO SOAP) max 2times daily(I prefer cold water as it is less drying)
Moisturizer after washing face; keep moisturizer before wiping of water, this prevents trans epidermal water loss. Use vaseline as an occlusive to prevent moisture loss during day. If your skin is healthy and moisturized it will heal quicker, and it prevents pimples due to inflammation

Diet: avoid dairy

beta-carotene, and vitamin C, and vitamin A (Holy trinity for clean skin)

Redlight therapy is legit, and you can buy one for less than 20dollar I think. Use it for 10months and thats $2/month
Change your pillow cases frequently.

Do this until all your acne is cleared. Then consider dermarolling for scars, but if you do it with acne it will fuck you up.

I understand that you have budget for this so this will all be less than $10/month, but remember clear skin is worth millions. Good luck bro

Disclaimer: Most of the bros recommending this have no idea on what works, and have never had acne. better check on /r/skincareaddiction for real advice
Ya I'll check on reddit thanks
Try to get a prescription for tretinoin
Do I just ask my pediatrician?

:feelsuhh:

"take acutane"

put cum in your face every other night

indian tretinoin
homemade vit c serum
moisturiser (needed for the tretinoin)
spf 50 sunscreen

all way under $10 a month

• +1
Can eat dairy and get away with tretinoin? There's no way I'm giving up dairy.