Skinnycels have no idea how much willpower it takes to go from fat to skinny.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Seriously. It's literally like beating a drug addiction, except the drug is marketed to you every single place you go, and everyone uses the drug in front of you every 2 hours.

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck, CupOfCoffee, jefferson and 1 other person
High iq thread

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and dough2
fat fuck, keep making excuses

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
fat fuck, keep making excuses
I walked over 11 miles today and consumed exactly 120 calories, from a single ginger ale, because all the diet soda they sell at my work has caffeine in it and I have trouble sleeping when I'm fasting.

sounds like you have shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
At least I gain muscle easy unlike those skinny faggots

I went from 26 bmi to 19

legit son

:-clap:

At least I gain muscle easy unlike those skinny faggots
Imagine not being able to gain muscle because you can't eat above your TDEE. Pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Imagine not being able to gain muscle because you can't eat above your TDEE. Pathetic.
Dude I can down their total daily calories in half a meal, it's a fucking joke.

I use to be a skinnycell but ever since my first bulk I put on fat like a normal person if I eat overboard it fucken sucks , got to cut portions of your fav food

I am at 70kg at the moment, was around 63kg earlier this year, and around 64.9 in May.
Its time to burn that fattt

I use to be a skinnycell but ever since my first bulk I put on fat like a normal person if I eat overboard it fucken sucks , got to cut portions of your fav food
I'd rather just fast for a day or two and have an epic binge on my favorite foods.
I am at 70kg at the moment, was around 63kg earlier this year, and around 64.9 in May.
Its time to burn that fattt
Averagecel.

I went from relatively fat at 11 to incredibly thin up until 17 where I'm still slender. You just need to get it in order.

Seriously. It's literally like beating a drug addiction, except the drug is marketed to you every single place you go, and everyone uses the drug in front of you every 2 hours.

More like "you die if you quite the drug altogether"

I walked over 11 miles today and consumed exactly 120 calories, from a single ginger ale, because all the diet soda they sell at my work has caffeine in it and I have trouble sleeping when I'm fasting.
have fun fucking ur gut

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
just starve urself bro

99% of Westerners are fat

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt