Who mogs

• Total voters
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

-5'7
-38kg
-16 yo
Rodeblur our resident "Chadlite" that regularaly mogs people in the Netherlands at 5'7 38kg in a country with an average male height of 6'0.
Face is king remember that.

VS

Mogs you

-5'10
-78kg
-18 yo
This coping curry that knows that his frame wont raise his SMV, It is truly over for me I will never have a frame like Rodeblur, I will never mog a preschooler its severly over, I can't cope that I will never be a Chadlite like @RODEBLUR is

This forum will be in utter awe when he fucks everybodys oneitis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, JizzFarmer, Copeful and 6 others
Smh! It was 39 not 38? Why do curries always do this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
A' is for Allah, nothing but Allah;
Ba is the beginning of Bismillah;
Ta is for Taqwa, bewaring of Allah;
And Tha is for Thawab, a reward;
Ja is for Janna, the Garden of Paradise;
Ha is for Hajj, the blessed pilgrimage;
Kha is for Khaatem, the seal of the prophethood given to the Prophet, Muhammed (SAW);
Da is for Deen, Al-Islam, religion with Allah since time began;
Dha is for dhikr, remembering Allah;
And Ra is for the month of Ramadhan, ohh Ramadhan;
Za is for Zakat to pure our greed, when we give our money to those in need;
Sa is for Salamu alaikum, peace be with you wa'alaikum assalam;
Sha is for shams, the shining sun, which Allah placed for everyone;
And Sua is for salat, for when we pray facing him, everyday, facing him, till we meet our
Lord;
Allah there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Dua is for duha, the morning light, the sun has turned from red to white;
Tua is for tareeq, the path to walk upon;
And Dhua is for dhil, a shadow;
And Aa is for ilm, the thing to know, to make our knowledge grow, in Islam;
Gha is for ghaib, a world unseen and that we know is not a dream;
Fa is for, the Opening, Al-Fatiha;
And Qua for the Qur'an, the book of God;
And Ka is for kalima, a word we're taught to teach us what is good and what is not;
And La is for the beginning of La ilaha illa'allah;
Ma is for the Messenger Muhammed-ur-Rasoolillah. La ilaha illa'allah, Muhammed-ur-
Rasulilllah;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, la ilaha illa'allah;
Na is for nawm, the sleep God gave to give us rest after the day;
Ha is for the Hijra, the journey that, the Prophet made;
And Wa for wudu before we pray to help us wash our sins away;
And Ya for Yawm-mid-Deen;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Jesus was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Moses was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Abraham was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Noah was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and he created Adam, and we are the children of Adam. Allah,
La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, doll, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
@5'8manlet cope you didnt pick rodechad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and 5'8manlet
View attachment 594885View attachment 594893
-5'7
-38kg
-16 yo
Rodeblur our resident "Chadlite" that regularaly mogs people in the Netherlands at 5'7 38kg in a country with an average male height of 6'0.
Face is king remember that.

VS

View attachment 594887
-5'10
-78kg
-18 yo
This coping curry that knows that his frame wont raise his SMV, It is truly over for me I will never have a frame like Rodeblur, I will never mog a preschooler its severly over, I can't cope that I will never be a Chadlite like @RODEBLUR is

This forum will be in utter awe when he fucks everybodys oneitis.
different levels of melatonin = why you are here. when normies say "you just have different levels of melatonin" in regards to skin colour they are lying through their teeth. if you were lightskinned or white easy slayer with those bones.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and AscensionPill
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Copeful, Deleted member 5145 and 4 others
different levels of melatonin = why you are here. when normies say "you just have different levels of melatonin" in regards to skin colour they are lying through their teeth. if you were lightskinned or white easy slayer with those bones.
Yes bhai ik the phenopill destroyed me.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionPill and sytyl
what are your looksmaxxing plans? (apart from rhino) from what I know there's know legit way to get white skin or lighter skin from our starting point?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ok but bro
View attachment 594901
Your gymcelled frame is that of the average untrained male

If i trained like that i would have the same frame if not framemog u
Not really, he looks good body-wise in this pic, his body 100% mogs you, let alone face.

Ok but bro
View attachment 594901
Your gymcelled frame is that of the average untrained male

If i trained like that i would have the same frame if not framemog u
AVERAGE UNTRAINED MALE HAS CAPPED DELTS, LARGE VEINY FOREARMS AND LEAN???????
CAGED

BRO I HARDLY WORKOUT ANYMORE AND I STILL MOG 95% OF MALES I MEET.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, wasted, Copeful and 3 others
what are your looksmaxxing plans? (apart from rhino) from what I know there's know legit way to get white skin or lighter skin from our starting point?
Masculinemaxx to 90kg when gyms re-open save for rhino and skinmaxx along with hair.

Not really, he looks good body-wise in this pic, his body 100% mogs you, let alone face.
He looks good body-wise, but what i meant to say is that he shouldn't boast that much since most guys start off with a better frame. Even someone like me could reach that.

Also face bro? When it comes to face alone even my SMV is higher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and SubhumanCurrycel
AVERAGE UNTRAINED MALE HAS CAPPED DELTS, LARGE VEINY FOREARMS AND LEAN???????
View attachment 594905
BRO I HARDLY WORKOUT ANYMORE AND I STILL MOG 95% OF MALES I MEET.
I mean how wide your shoulders and waist are bruv. Not individual features, stop this cope now. That's not part of frame

He looks good body-wise, but what i meant to say is that he shouldn't boast that much since most guys start off with a better frame. Even someone like me could reach that.

Also face bro? When it comes to face alone even my SMV is higher
I am so glad I unblocked you, always gives me good laughs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
idk how it is in NZ but in Canada I see guys like you do alright (though they are ntmaxxed and very sociable/amicable people)

I hope your hair + rhino ascend you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and SubhumanCurrycel
I mean how wide your shoulders and waist are bruv. Not individual features, stop this cope now. That's not part of frame
I am wearing a baggy tank top bhai my waist is 31 inches even when I bulked to 82 kgs
Physique

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Yes yes yes! The girls IRL will see his body isn't an exact V! OVER HIS BODY IS GARBAGE.

His body is good, you're coping if you think otherwise.

Btw i still know you're larping about 37kg,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6488, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Yes yes yes! The girls IRL will see his body isn't an exact V! OVER HIS BODY IS GARBAGE.

Its over if your V-taper doesn't look like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Copeful, RODEBLUR and 1 other person

Wtf? First this dude says 38kg, i tell him it was 39kg, now u say 37kg? What's next? Will it be 10kg by next week?

A' is for Allah, nothing but Allah;
Ba is the beginning of Bismillah;
Ta is for Taqwa, bewaring of Allah;
And Tha is for Thawab, a reward;
Ja is for Janna, the Garden of Paradise;
Ha is for Hajj, the blessed pilgrimage;
Kha is for Khaatem, the seal of the prophethood given to the Prophet, Muhammed (SAW);
Da is for Deen, Al-Islam, religion with Allah since time began;
Dha is for dhikr, remembering Allah;
And Ra is for the month of Ramadhan, ohh Ramadhan;
Za is for Zakat to pure our greed, when we give our money to those in need;
Sa is for Salamu alaikum, peace be with you wa'alaikum assalam;
Sha is for shams, the shining sun, which Allah placed for everyone;
And Sua is for salat, for when we pray facing him, everyday, facing him, till we meet our
Lord;
Allah there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Dua is for duha, the morning light, the sun has turned from red to white;
Tua is for tareeq, the path to walk upon;
And Dhua is for dhil, a shadow;
And Aa is for ilm, the thing to know, to make our knowledge grow, in Islam;
Gha is for ghaib, a world unseen and that we know is not a dream;
Fa is for, the Opening, Al-Fatiha;
And Qua for the Qur'an, the book of God;
And Ka is for kalima, a word we're taught to teach us what is good and what is not;
And La is for the beginning of La ilaha illa'allah;
Ma is for the Messenger Muhammed-ur-Rasoolillah. La ilaha illa'allah, Muhammed-ur-
Rasulilllah;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, la ilaha illa'allah;
Na is for nawm, the sleep God gave to give us rest after the day;
Ha is for the Hijra, the journey that, the Prophet made;
And Wa for wudu before we pray to help us wash our sins away;
And Ya for Yawm-mid-Deen;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Jesus was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Moses was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Abraham was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Noah was his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and he created Adam, and we are the children of Adam. Allah,
La ilaha illa'allah;
Allah, there's only one God and Muhammed is his Messenger. Allah, La ilaha illa'allah.
Mashallah based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Wtf? First this dude says 38kg, i tell him it was 39kg, now u say 37kg? What's next? Will it be 10kg by next week?
1 kg fluctations happen from different times of day buddy its no big deal.

• +1
Tbh you're gonna end up starving yourself to lose the "bloat" in your face

No more coping anymore; rodeblur body and face >>>>>>>>>> Literally anythign
Body of a 7 year old and IPD of Sloth Sid or rope

No more coping anymore; rodeblur body and face >>>>>>>>>> Literally anythign
My body is shit bruv

Face is all i got going for me currently

I assumed you were in your 30's tbh.

• JFL
''cope'' bro his smv is already through the ground

cope with what
Rhino would ascend him hard. You're stuck being a twink. He needs to be high tier normie faced. You need to be Chad faced.

My body is shit bruv

Face is all i got going for me currently
Yes obviously, you're asking if your SMV is better than his, and lets say your body and weight isn't larp, you're still way below him, face can be anything but your body as of now is below below average

Yes obviously, you're asking if your SMV is better than his, and lets say your body and weight isn't larp, you're still way below him, face can be anything but your body as of now is below below average
I never claimed my body was good

Rhino would ascend him hard. You're stuck being a twink. He needs to be high tier normie faced. You need to be Chad faced.
I'm stuck being a twink??

Lol bro ok

Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, NarcyChadlite, malignant and 1 other person
1 kg fluctations happen from different times of day buddy its no big deal.
This man knows everything about the human digestive system but can't properly remember 2 numbers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and SubhumanCurrycel
dont even talk weight

you claimed to be 86 pounds, then you went to 95 pounds overnight, then a few hours later you became 106 pounds

• JFL
This man knows everything about the human digestive system but can't properly remember 2 numbers
Wake up in the morning weigh yourself, then weigh yourself again at night.
Most people fluctuate around 1 kilo or more

• +1
Reactions: malignant
I never claimed my body was good
I know but this is about SMV, and w that body it brings you down. i'm not trying to be rude or whatever Im saying it brings you down

dont even talk weight

you claimed to be 86 pounds, then you went to 95 pounds overnight, then a few hours later you became 106 pounds
it properly pisses me off how people give this shit reacts

you are proper lying, i had already had weight increase on my very first rate me thread

you only think i ''gained weight overnight'' because YOU found out overnight. And guess what the world doesn't revolve around you, the way you think, or the things you do. Things happen outside your circle. Accept it and shut the fuck up

I know but this is about SMV, and w that body it brings you down. i'm not trying to be rude or whatever Im saying it brings you down
it does but

his smv is not that much better by the sole virtue of being indian ngl

rodeblur has the most mental fortitude i've ever seen, no one can convince him he's subhuman. jfl at these copers thinking they can break through his defenses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6488, RODEBLUR and 2 others
it does but

Can I get a clear cut answer,
Do you think you SMV mog me Yes or No?

rodeblur has the most mental fortitude i've ever seen, no one can convince him he's subhuman. jfl at these copers thinking they can break through his defenses
Dedication mogs thirsty Indians simping on facebook over white foids for years on end.
Nothing can convince him otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
it does but

Eh I guess it hits his SMV not to that degree tho, but Idk where he lives, but IRL a lot of the girls ik [in that race] want some1 from their ethnicity, it depends though on the person. Sure to the average white girl, it does hit. But he has other races and his own.

Eh I guess it hits his SMV not to that degree tho, but Idk where he lives, but IRL a lot of the girls ik [in that race] want some1 from their ethnicity, it depends though on the person. Sure to the average white girl, it does hit. But he has other races and his own.
remember that is also i game i could play. JBW theory is strong

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Where do you live
New Zealand.
But why does that matter?
In general social situations with normal first class people do you think you have greater appeal yes or no?

remember that is also i game i could play. JBW theory is strong
JBW only applies to noodlegooks or if you are a white dude who moves to SEA, it holds little merit in white majority countries.
Fuck I can move back to my home country and slay non stop why does it matter?

• +1