So called blacks will rule the world

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
I'll open this lesson with Revelation 10:13
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

You think we forgot about what you did to us and thought you'd get off scott free? You think the Lord didn't see what you did? Like the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

Lamentations 4:22
The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

Thats to you so called white people. When the man you ignorantly call Jesus comes back to revolt against this system, he's got something for your ass man. When he visits your sins, you're going to be put to death and those that survive are going into slavery. The so called white man doesn't know how to rule the earth, that's why this has to happen.

It won't just be you edomites going into slavery, so will you other nations that played part in our downfall. We didn't forget about you Assyrians. We didn't forget about you rice grain eyed Moabites and Ammonites. We didn't forget that you Hamites conspired with edomites and Arabs in the transatlantic slave trade. You fucking dirty Africans even had us in slavery before then in Egypt. You know we aren't the same, that's why you treat us the way you do.

Guess what, all you nations are below us. We are better than you. This world belongs to us and you're just in it to serve us

Isaiah 14:1-2
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

All of you will be our possessions.

Isaiah 49:23
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Thats right, you kings of the earth right now will bow down to us and be reduced to servants. When a brother gets off a chariot, you're going to worship him and kiss the ground he walks on.

Now its not just you that will have your work cutout, but tbf us Israelites will too. Afterall me and my brothers will be busy popping a ton of pussy and having a lot of babies, so we will need you to take care of them like good cucks. I'd rather not have any sick edomites near my kids though, so you can stay in the field while someone from a nation with more sense looks after the little ones.

Revelation 2:26-27
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

That rod of iron means our rule will be strict, but it'll be righteous.

That means there will be no more faggots prancing around in the kingdom. No more slutting around. No more eating abominable food like pork. No more idol worship. No more edomite bitches fucking dogs.

If we catch any of you nations doing that revolting shit, its getting shut down real quick and it won't be pretty. We'll send curses to you, we'll send famine and we'll send worse. The laws, statutes and commandments will be established in the kingdom.

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
op is abused dog 🤗

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
black PILLERS you mean xD

God doesn't differentiate people by race or skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Show me that in scripture
Well, you claimed that God does differentiate based on race.
Therefore, the burden of proof is on you, not on me.

But I'm hardly surprised since most of your posts that involve scripture are nothing but vague and misguided interpretations that you use to justify your hatred for white people.

When that day of judgement comes, God is not going to look at the colour of your skin. Just remember that.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and goat2x
Well, you claimed that God does differentiate based on race.
Therefore, the burden of proof is on you, not on me.
Of course that's what you'd say. You didn't read the third scripture I posted.
But I'm hardly surprised since most of your posts that involve scripture are nothing but vague and misguided interpretations that you use to justify your hatred for white people.
Then give me the correct interpretations if you know them.
When that day of judgement comes, God is not going to look at the colour of your skin. Just remember that.
Not color necessarily, but race, yes. There are Israelites scattered across heathen nations who look like the other nations, so you can look like an edomite and still make it in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back