So if gravity causes fat pads to descend, what happens if you push your face up with your hands for long periods of times?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I recently thought of hanging upside down to counteract gravity.. but wouldn’t pushing with your hands still achieve the same effect that hanging upside down will?

Also if you actually look at this guy he’s doing it wrong and making gravity point more down.. his head should not be all the way back If you look at the direction of gravity. Basically he should be at this angle like in the girls pic.

but what do you guys think about my hand theory

pretty sure your hands are more stronger than gravity lol

EDIT: see comment 3 for my other theory which requires face tapping. The other theory is that gravity causes the face ligaments to weaken no matter which direction it’s pulled at, so tape can stop it

Attachments

• 426D8DB4-90AB-4D1B-BAAF-60AF5B49246A.jpeg
    426D8DB4-90AB-4D1B-BAAF-60AF5B49246A.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, one job away, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
JFL at this cope. :lul: No hanging upside down for your subhumanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CristianT, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
Another theory is that gravity pulling on the skin whichever direction causes the face ligaments to weaken.

If that’s the case wouldn’t face tape stop gravity?

there was a thread a while back on the tape idea

there should be an anti aging looks max section

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Another theory is that gravity pulling on the skin whichever direction causes the face ligaments to weaken.

If that’s the case wouldn’t face tape stop gravity?

there was a thread a while back on the tape idea

there should be an anti aging looks max section

This is not a looksmaxxing site

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I think your facial muscles weaken with age so your face starts to sag. Facial exercises could help, and strengthen these muscles, but they can also cause wrinkles; only after a certain age(like 60) you start to get benefits from face exercises because you already have wrinkles anyway...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I think your facial muscles weaken with age so your face starts to sag. Facial exercises could help, and strengthen these muscles, but they can also cause wrinkles; only after a certain age(like 60) you start to get benefits from face exercises because you already have wrinkles anyway...
No

this girl has huge Maliris muscles and trains her face yet has sagging skin and sagging fat pads nasolfolds and looks 40 cause of sagging fat pads

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No

this girl has huge Maliris muscles and trains her face yet has sagging skin and sagging fat pads nasolfolds and looks 40 cause of sagging fat pads

so you do that hanging shit? post results with pics in a while and tag gl buyo :feelsokman: I need to be inverted a bit myself make sure you don't get an aneurysm though :feelsokman:

I thought that was @thecel

No

The heavy stretching of the face as she does her little excercise might be the cause of her nasolabial folds and long philtrum by gradually creating excess surface area of the skin.

This lady right here (42) also practices facial yoga and advises against stretching the face in that manner:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and SadLivwr
Gravity acts on mass in the form of facial fat. The Young's Modulus of skin (the amount of stretch produced in a material by a given force) increases with age due to loss of skin elasticity (consider a fresh tight rubber band vs an old loose one).

As such we can tackle facial sagging from both sides; reducing facial fat mass thus reducing the force exerted on the skin (halving fat mass in an area reduces downward force on the skin by half). Improving skin elasticity will maintain the skin's Young's Modulus thus maintaining its ability to resist this force.

Stay lean. Do not bulk. Eat animal foods conducive to collagen synthesis and avoid common causes of ageing: malnutrition, drugs, stress.

These facial exercises are pointless copes sold as clickbait to dumb females.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lawton88, Essonerian and 1 other person
Gravity acts on mass in the form of facial fat. The Young's Modulus of skin (the amount of stretch produced in a material by a given force) increases with age due to loss of skin elasticity (consider a fresh tight rubber band vs an old loose one).

As such we can tackle facial sagging from both sides; reducing facial fat mass thus reducing the force exerted on the skin (halving fat mass in an area reduces downward force on the skin by half). Improving skin elasticity will maintain the skin's Young's Modulus thus maintaining its ability to resist this force.

Stay lean. Do not bulk. Eat animal foods conducive to collagen synthesis and avoid common causes of ageing: malnutrition, drugs, stress.

I think I might quit mega dosing vitamin c

it’s known that vit c reduces elastin(but improves collagen.) and elastin> collagen

also you guys probably don’t know this but photo damage from the sun actually causes an over production of elastin. Whether that means more elastin or not idk it’s pretty contradictory

yeah just hang urself upside down 24/7 im sure it will make you look better and wont kill you from haemorrhagic stroke

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus

I agree the exercises probably don't do much.

As far as the ligaments is there any way in theory to keep them from fading as much as you age? Could inversion affect them?

The heavy stretching of the face as she does her little excercise might be the cause of her nasolabial folds and long philtrum by gradually creating excess surface area of the skin.

This lady right here (42) also practices facial yoga and advises against stretching the face in that manner:

Wtf is this girl saying? She’s saying to stretch and train it then 10 seconds later saying not to stretch and train it and she just repeats that 20 times

what the literal fuck is she saying lmfao, explain please

she contradicts her self 20 times in less than 2 minutes

Wtf is this girl saying? She’s saying to stretch and train it then 10 seconds later saying not to stretch and train it and she just repeats that 20 times

what the literal fuck is she saying lmfao, explain please

she contradicts her self 20 times in less than 2 minutes
koko is brain damaged. do not watch any of her videos. literal 70 IQ or less. she's also surgerymaxed botoxmaxed faceliftmaxed makeupmaxed so all her videos are tales