So many subhumans try to offend me here on a regular basis

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
No face = no opinion
No physique = no opinion
I brutally mog you when you’re to coward to show urself in a LOOKS forum. We’re all from different countries and cities and nothing is stoping you besides fear of criticism from other men because you know the reason ur incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, JohnBaza, Ryldoo IS COPING and 10 others
4385484 IMG 6065

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Bomber517, moreplatesmoreweigh and 9 others
People would rather type essays and descriptions than proove their bold claims, its weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Nirvana, The Grinch and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, lucifer6969, manletmachinestream and 2 others
True. JFL at people not showing their faces and trash talking

Faceless = 5’6 indian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, DOHC and try2beme
Moderator exposed your curryland location after you larped to other men on here about being white. It’s extremely sad how much u hate urself.
keep repeating that bhai keep gaslighting urself into believing that u schizo shitskin

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Fusionxz
True. JFL at people not showing their faces and trash talking

Faceless = 5’6 indian
@wrist cry tries to gaslight everyone after a legit MOD who can see all our countries has outed him as in curryland. Thats fucking sad he kept calling himself white all week no whiteboy is in curryland, calling ppl shitskins and hiding his face in a LOOKS forum

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Snowskinned
@wrist cry tries to gaslight everyone after a legit MOD who can see all our countries has outed him as in curryland. Thats fucking sad he kept calling himself white all week no whiteboy is in curryland, calling ppl shitskins and hiding his face in a LOOKS forum
Tag the mod who did that then even tho it never happened cuz im not a fucking curry jfl

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Fusionxz
keep repeating that bhai keep gaslighting urself into believing that u schizo shitskin
thought your avi was that frauding foid andrew ate for a moment :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and try2beme
They think you're @anthony111553 twin:feelswhat:, which is why they treat you that way. There's no worse insult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, infini, greywind and 6 others
They think you're @anthony111553 twin:feelswhat:, which is why they treat you that way. There's no worse insult
Me and Anthony are both decent users. They dont like me cuz i have slayer lookz, brootal honesty and not like anthony cuz he doesnt virtue signal for these weirdo truecels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Thread 'Should I get colored contacts'
https://looksmax.org/threads/should-i-get-colored-contacts.1005372/

Pm me for help sirs should i buy colored contacts :soy::soy:
I also have tanning threads. Brazilians have colored eyes also. You lie to men about being white when ur location is curryland, u are extremely desperate here….. weirdest , most homosexual and self hating user ever. Truly disgusting to respectable curries but ur subhumanity and race wont save you

I also have threads on making my curls tighter and doing braids. So wtf are u tryna say ROFL. U try too hard

Last edited:
@irkkedmulatto @Brus Wane is this the most absurd user on .org right now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, N1666 and try2beme
No face = no opinion
No physique = no opinion
I brutally mog you when you’re to coward to show urself in a LOOKS forum. We’re all from different countries and cities and nothing is stoping you besides fear of criticism from other men because you know the reason ur incel
nice manipulation yea bro u will definitely convince me

I also have tanning threads. Brazilians have colored eyes also. You lie to men about being white when ur location is curryland, u are extremely desperate here….. weirdest , most homosexual and self hating user ever.

i wish i was a shitskin like u so i could be resistent to uv rays and be repulsive to everyone so i can focus on the gym grind easier 🥲 broootal fuck my stupid human life

• +1
Reactions: lifeless, irkkedmulatto and Fusionxz
i wish i was a shitskin like u so i could be resistent to uv rays and be repulsive to everyone so i can focus on the gym grind easier 🥲 broootal fuck my stupid human life
Yeah just cope with a joke that keeps on larping about being white. Ur location is curryland no matter what u try and joke about

Ure viewing this

Idk about having any beefs but i more or less agree with the OP

Faceless motherfuckers shouldnt yap too hard

Thats why im nice to people and shit i never intend on showing my face

People should just try to obtain the advice and knowledge that they need and live in the real world

Beefing online is some down syndrome shit

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Nirvana, infini and 3 others
Idk about having any beefs but i more or less agree with the OP

Faceless motherfuckers shouldnt yap too hard

Thats why im nice to people and shit i never intend on showing my face
Based, all im saying is bold claims must be met with bold actions

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and Brus Wane
Based, all im saying is bold claims must be met with bold actions
Funny thing is it was u that started talking ab me being a ltn or some shit first unprovoked 🤣 retarded shitskin

• +1
Funny thing is it was u that started talking ab me being a ltn or some shit first unprovoked 🤣 retarded shitskin
You probably are. Now ur a ltn/ subhuman who lies to men about his race, location and hates himself too much

You probably are. Now ur a ltn/ subhuman who lies to men about his race, location and hates himself too much
Just projecting bhai i feel sorry for u

i dont actually but damn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lifeless, irkkedmulatto, Fusionxz and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloatmaxxer and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
@wrist cry this could all be disproved by posting a pic of your skin color( 0% of being doxxed) with a paper with your .org name

• Hmm...
@wrist cry this could all be disproved by posting a pic of your skin color( 0% of being doxxed) with a paper with your .org name
It cant because curries bleach their skin lol

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
this is unrelated but how tall are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, wrist cry and Latinolooksmaxxer
For me usually its tryhard weak HTNs that try to mog me bc theyre desperate for social ascension

• +1
This could be disproved by u having common sense and realizing that doxxing is against the rules and no mod no matter how jewish would actually do it for that shitskin spic but sure i can pm u a pic

Last edited:
  • +1
@try2beme jfl at u deleting that profile post u faggot

• +1
um the mods on this site will really dox someone location if you just ask?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and wrist cry
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, irkkedmulatto, Fusionxz and 1 other person
um the mods on this site will really dox someone location if you just ask?
Thats not what happened. The mod just said hes from curryland after race baiting and larping like a freak to other men

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Thats not what happened. The mod just said hes from curryland after race baiting and larping like a freak to other men
We still need u to tag the mod who supposedly did it bhaijan :(

• +1
Imagine being on a forum dedicated to changing how you look for the better and you've done more posts than days you've lived chatting shit instead of opting to show your face to help yourself out.

• +1
No face = no opinion
No physique = no opinion
Lmfao. Nigga posting your face on these types of forums are risky asf. Glowie-cels are rampant, but valid opinion (y)

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back