Some guy is exposing so many girls at my school

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Someone made a cyber bully Instagram account and started exposing 2 girls for cheating, and another 2 for gold digging. The worst ones though is exposing a bunch of best friends who all had sex with one of the friends bf lol. They complained to the school and the police will do an investigation for bullying.

how is this bullying? it just showing the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dark triad slayer tbh

if the "bully" isn't retarded, he covered his tracks probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Guest
They deserve what came to them. Most foids play the victim card and it pisses me right off.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656

• +1
he sounds like a hERo

Doing allahs work

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
He probably did a new account with a new email using a VPN or some proxy shit to hide his location during the process.

• +1
He probably did a new account with a new email using a VPN or some proxy shit to hide his location during the process.
I'm too low IQ for this

• +1
Reactions: Guest
I'm too low IQ for this
It’s quite simple tbh. A VPN is just something you put on your actual IP (kind of your “”””internet identity”””” if you want) to hide your location. For example, if I live in Brazil and want to do some illegal shit I could use an Australian VPN. Once the police finds the “””IP”” (that has been replaced by the VPN), they will just get an Australian address

• +1
It’s quite simple tbh. A VPN is just something you put on your actual IP (kind of your “”””internet identity”””” if you want) to hide your location. For example, if I live in Brazil and want to do some illegal shit I could use an Australian VPN. Once the police finds the “””IP”” (that has been replaced by the VPN), they will just get an Australian address
You're telling me all it takes is some meme IP attachment to throw the police off and make them think you're on the far side of the globe?

• +1
Reactions: Guest
VPNs/internet cafes/using public computers/etc
You're telling me all it takes is some meme IP attachment to throw the police off and make them think you're on the far side of the globe?
No if the guberment cares enough they can find you through it still

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Deleted member 656
Pretty much

Depends if you’re on tor/virtual machine as well

• +1
I'd like to add it's unlikely for the police to care enough about this to try to trace him using more sophisticated methods. Even then if I were to do this, I'd use public computers and maybe a mask in case there was cctv, in which case I see no way my identity could be traced back.
Doesn't tor have gubermint backdoors

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Deleted member 656

As you know, no gubermint will spend resources on chasing a bully who's hiding behind multiple vpns and that's the point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Guest
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Bluepill and Guest
As you know, no gubermint will spend resources on chasing a bully who's hiding behind multiple vpns and that's the point.
Wtf is a gubermint

• +1