some roman emperor says this:

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
14. Stop drifting. You’re not going to re-read your Brief Comments, your Deeds of the Ancient Greeks and Romans, the commonplace books you saved for your old age. Sprint for the finish. Write off your hopes, and if your well-being matters to you, be your own savior while you can.
51. Ambition means tying your well-being to what other people say or do. Self-indulgence means tying it to the things that happen to you. Sanity means tying it to your own actions.
56. Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now take what’s left and live it properly.
71. It’s silly to try to escape other people’s faults. They are inescapable. Just try to escape your own.
22a. This is what you deserve. You could be good today. But instead you choose tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and DarknLost
I think it was Marcus Aurelius. He was regarded as one of the best ever Roman emperors. He really had some great thoughts and was a great leader.

Heh I knew it had to be Marcus Aurelius.

I think it was Marcus Aurelius. He was regarded as one of the best ever Roman emperors. He really had some great thoughts and was a great leader.
he fucked up big time

44098078470_bf7fabbd4d_b.jpg
s

is this what happens when you reach middle age and you have nothing going for you? you get inspiration from made up disney tier internet articles

just lol and deadbeats,some of the most socially unaware people in society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912