Someone below average height about 10cm,and got a chadlite face

S

Spirit33

Iron
Title.Maybe not chadlite but a PSL 7+ face,will he be attractive?How to quantify his total score if you compare him to a man with average height and average face.Below average height about 10cm,Is that a death sentence?How many centimeters below average height will be a death sentence for male?

Femlet slayer.

He is actually a friend of mine. He is quite rich,Will this help him?He has a good-looking gf and his gf a little shorter than him. They are the short ,tiny but biologically match couple we often see in our life.

He is actually a friend of mine. He is quite rich,Will this help him?He has a good-looking gf and his gf a little shorter than him. They are the short ,tiny but biologically match couple we often see in our life.
if your smaller then your girl...its over

i mean basically tom cruise

They got many followers on Tiktok, but they look very inconspicuous in real life ,like other tiny couples.They try not to reveal their whole body or anything else in the video, and this makes their height looks normal.What can I say ,height is important in real life,people who are short but have good face, they should thank Tiktok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back