Something I noticed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
How come when Hannukah comes around or Ramadan or some other religions holiday, everyone praises it and wants to let the world know that they are accepting of it, but when Easter or Christmas come, everyone goes out of their way to say fuck Jesus and all this other anti-God stuff.

Why is that? @BrendioEEE you ever notice that?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
shitskins being shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
shitskins being shitskins
Nah it’s liberal whites and other ethnic groups too tho. They like to be open and accepting of anything other than Christ

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7 and fuxkdakikez
How come when Hannukah comes around or Ramadan or some other religions holiday, everyone praises it and wants to let the world know that they are accepting of it, but when Easter or Christmas come, everyone goes out of their way to say fuck Jesus and all this other anti-God stuff.

Because "they" have largely succeeded in weakening the old White Christian order of the past.

Don't forget this year the president of America made easter coincide with some tranny visibility day.

His cabinet is full of "them"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Because "they" have largely succeeded in weakening the old White Christian order of the past.

Don't forget this year the president of America made easter coincide with some tranny visibility day.

His cabinet is full of "them"
I think people also tend to have this belief that Christianity is synonymous with “rich and privileged” when there are plenty of people of the Christian faith who are poor, ethnic or in a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

People hate the truth

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Vermilioncore
Mainstream Christianity is a virus, im sola scriptura (by that i mean only revelations and john)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The World is run by Lucifer. Jews are his chosen people.

Christianity is the truth, thus it is attacked the most, this is why The Elites are Satanists.

If Christians actually followed Christianity properly and knew the truth, all The Jews and Satanic elites would be killed in The name of Christ, this is why they attack us.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Vermilioncore
Mainstream Christianity is a virus, im sola scriptura (by that i mean only revelations and john)
I do agree that televangelists and all that faggot shit is a cancer and is a corruption of the word of God with the new age churches

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and BrahminBoss
I think people also tend to have this belief that Christianity is synonymous with “rich and privileged” when there are plenty of people of the Christian faith who are poor, ethnic or in a third world country.
No not really. At least not for me, I don't see it that way.

Besides the obvious "group of people" behind the scenes trying to snuff out Christianity, I can think of one legit reason why Christians aren't likable.

Most of them aren't good people.

The people that have fucked me up the most in this life a Christians, ironically.

They just use the religion as a facade to virtue signal.

I know loads of sales people with Christian verses on the social media. It makes them seem trustable but they'll rip you off the second you give them the chance.

Extramarital affairs by politicians in my country is kind of a big deal.
90% of the incidents that have happened are by Christian politicians who make up like 18% of the place.

Idk where you're from but I'm sure you've got your fair share.

No not really. At least not for me, I don't see it that way.

Besides the obvious "group of people" behind the scenes trying to snuff out Christianity, I can think of one legit reason why Christians aren't likable.

Most of them aren't good people.

The people that have fucked me up the most in this life a Christians, ironically.

They just use the religion as a facade to virtue signal.

I know loads of sales people with Christian verses on the social media. It makes them seem trustable but they'll rip you off the second you give them the chance.

Extramarital affairs by politicians in my country is kind of a big deal.
90% of the incidents that have happened are by Christian politicians who make up like 18% of the place.

Idk where you're from but I'm sure you've got your fair share.
Nah the only people who were mean to me were Jews why?