sometimes i feel so much depressed that my chest hurts

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
and i feel like i'm about to drop dead from sadness. it's stressful to wait for your sudden death, so i try to sleep and hopefully die mid-dream and won't feel any pain but i can't sleep and the pain in my chest gets stronger.

i know i should cry to help myself but i cant cry because i'd hate myself the day after for being a weak pathetic loser. i just take the pain until i sleep.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Klasik01, bobtheflowerpot and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen and heightmaxxing
Iasacrko

I numb with liquor and smokes

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Do you have friends or family you can talk to about your depression or are you alone?

• So Sad
High serotonin symptom literally

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Psychophilly
Philosophizing is my cope, do it so you can understand your reality better.
Sometimes the answer is very clear, if you look subhuman don't try to find an answer somewhere just ask yourself why people value looks so much. Sadly, as God or justice doesn't exist the only answer you will find is being a rational selfish person which is helping others only if you can get a benefit from it.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Philosophizing is my cope, do it so you can understand your reality better.
Sometimes the answer is very clear, if you look subhuman don't try to find an answer somewhere just ask yourself why people value looks so much.
I don't even look bad, my looks aren't just good enough to make up my lack of money and status.

i feel the same way, word for word.

• So Sad
I don't even look bad, my looks aren't just good enough to make up my lack of money and status.
I am in college but I choosed a bad degree, also no connections or friends, no girlfriend, no money, no social media, no life. I tried to get friends but it doesn't work, I also had problems making friends in school (always ignored) and I've been coping with videogames since I was a kid cuz my parents weren't at home (only a housemaid). I feel like all of this is fate, I'm not even a bad person. So accept life as what it is, you weren't born lucky. No woman has ever loved you, you didn't had real friends, your parents didn't care about your existence. There are people born in the street, they have a worse fate than us so don't complain.

Last edited:
and i feel like i'm about to drop dead from sadness. it's stressful to wait for your sudden death, so i try to sleep and hopefully die mid-dream and won't feel any pain but i can't sleep and the pain in my chest gets stronger.

i know i should cry to help myself but i cant cry because i'd hate myself the day after for being a weak pathetic loser. i just take the pain until i sleep.
womp womp nigger.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370