somewhere in your lifetime there will be a moment when you will think back to this forum and say"damn dicklet4incher was right"

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
legit

• +1
Reactions: Demir
only big cock men are remembered

8B8139B3 6A67 4E87 8A32 5324801A73F4

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
i will think back on this moment when I see a bunch of half Indian kids walking around

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman and BigBoy
Yesterday I though about you
I was talking with a foid about how many guys he had banged.
It was lifefuel when he mentioned only 3 guys (At 22yo for a white girl that is pure as fuck when compared to most others). But then she said "I still remember the time I banged my friend.He had no dick, he had a fucking monster. It was 22cm at least"

I thought she was lying, and told her that she wouldn't be able to tell 22cm just like that. She dared me to take out a ruler and check. She pinpointed 22cm accurately without looking.

I wanted to bang her, but my 15cm can't compete with that monster, she wouldn't even feel me probably :feelswhy:

It was lifefuel when he mentioned only 3 guys (At 22yo for a white girl that is pure as fuck when compared to most others). But then she said "I still remember the time I banged my friend.He had no dick, he had a fucking monster. It was 22cm at least"

I thought she was lying, and told her that she wouldn't be able to tell 22cm just like that. She dared me to take out a ruler and check. She pinpointed 22cm accurately without looking.

I wanted to bang her, but my 15cm can't compete with that monster, she wouldn't even feel me probably :feelswhy:
Triple that number to get a conservative guess of her bodycount

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
when i look back i’ll remember all the brain damage from reading dick theories

ONLY ONE TIME boyo it takes them only ONE FUCKING time to fuck a 12 inch cock and they get insane they go on a cucking spree of small dick men for their search of big cock again
even if a woman has only fucked 1 man in her life and he happend to have a 12 inch cock you can tell she is going to be the biggest whore

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
ONLY ONE TIME boyo it takes them only ONE FUCKING time to fuck a 12 inch cock and they get insane they go on a cucking spree of small dick men for their search of big cock again
even if a woman has only fucked 1 man in her life and he happend to have a 12 inch cock you can tell she is going to be the biggest whore
Most women are whores, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182