Southern europeans are not white, they are closer to menas than Whites

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
peeped this interesting thing while watching a video, look how the southern european “ white” people look like next to actual white people from the english isles
IMG 0822
IMG 0823

look how different they look lol, now compare bruno fernandes ( brown guy) to an egyptian mohammed salah
IMG 0821
they literally look like they could be cousins lmao, muh meds italians and portugese spanish people are “ white” , 60-70% of meds are not white and are the same as any arab or north african without ssa, visually there is no difference between a north african berber with no ssa and a portugese person or a southern italian and a greek, they loom the fucking same they are all shit skin
IMG 0824
IMG 0820
bonus round, look at how shitskin the average spaniard is next to a white person ( that white person is a quarter black jfl cole palmers grandfather is black)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, NoReedemingFeature, ElTruecel and 3 others
southern italians are far different than northers

southern italians are far different than northers
they’re both italian retard lol it doesnt matter, not to mention the italian population density is mainly in the south , when people think of an italian they think of a heavily Tanned person with brown hair and brown eyes, literally look like any syrian or turk or lebanese person

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
they’re both italian retard lol it doesnt matter, not to mention the italian population density is mainly in the south , when people think of an italian they think of a heavily Tanned person with brown hair and brown eyes, literally look like any syrian or turk or lebanese person
If u had just a little bit of knowledge you would know Italy is a fake ass state. made by Garibaldi. Our "regions" are the real little states, we have one of the most heterogeneous population

It's very hard to post something dumber than this, i think you should win the dumbest post award for this season 🥇

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GreekGenes, HeightPilledum, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
If u had just a little bit of knowledge you would know Italy is a fake ass state. made by Garibaldi. Our "regions" are the real little states, we have one of the most heterogeneous population
everything south of rome is ethnic and look just like north africans ( that have no ssa) and levantine syrians and lebanese people, also non asiatic turks

italians and portugese people, also greek people are ethnic there is no denying this they only get the pass because europe halo and civilization halo, they look just like syrians and lebanese people yet 1 is white and the other isnt, very funny
btw some areas in northern morocco and algeria have a higher light hair and less melanin in eyes percentage than southern spain / central spain and everything south of rome

It's very hard to post something dumber than this, i think you should win the dumbest post award for this season 🥇
sure try debunking it then😊

everything south of rome is ethnic and look just like north africans ( that have no ssa) and levantine syrians and lebanese people, also non asiatic turks

italians and portugese people, also greek people are ethnic there is no denying this they only get the pass because europe halo and civilization halo, they look just like syrians and lebanese people yet 1 is white and the other isnt, very funny
btw some areas in northern morocco and algeria have a higher light hair and less melanin in eyes percentage than southern spain / central spain and everything south of rome
Yeah and I do agree but south of Rome is ethnically different than Lombardy and Piedmont for instance. We even had different languages till 100 years ago

phenotypically the mediterannid phenotype is found in all of the levantines turkey and southern europe? aswell as trans mediterannid and eurafricanid
IMG 0827
^ spread of mediterannid phenotype
IMG 0828
spread of east mediterannid phenotype
IMG 0829
also spread of gracile mediterannid.

• Love it
Reactions: 97baHater
Yeah and I do agree but south of Rome is ethnically different than Lombardy and Piedmont for instance. We even had different languages till 100 years ago
lombardy is germanic, completely different people, northern are italians are barbaric invaders from germany

Only autists care about this. Normal people are living their lives without caring about racial taxonomies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, Deleted member 93967 and Mr.Proper
lombardy is germanic, completely different people, northern are italians are barbaric invaders from germany
No. OG romans were white af. They share nothing with todays mutt romans

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Only autists care about this. Normal people are living their lives without caring about racial taxonomies.
this is in no sense an autist subject lol, its very serious racial taxonomies are important irl you will literally be discriminated against , ofcourse you will never understand this because your a low iq donkey with fuckall social understanding of anything
fuck out my thread loser

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
People in greece italy that area are closer to egyptians and like isrealites, like middle eastern people.

True white people came from vikings and nords. You can easily tell by the predominant hair color.

• JFL
Reactions: asia
People in greece italy that area are closer to egyptians and like isrealites, like middle eastern people.

True white people came from vikings and nords. You can easily tell by the predominant hair color.
yep, nordic and english people look very very very very VERY different to southern europeans, southern europeans cluster with egyptians levantines turks and northern african

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
an egyptian mohammed salah

😜💩💩

North africans are white.
What do you mean by closer xD some southern europeans look more like nerdics, some dont.

Southern Italians are an ethnic mixed bag.
All ethnicities are mixed race. Slavic/nerdic people are more mixed since they're part mongoloid.

Southern europeans are "mixed race" with other white people (north africans).

North africans are white.
What do you mean by closer xD some southern europeans look more like nerdics, some dont.
north africans are not white, however if italians are white then north africans are white

that being considered you have to be from northern / west europe/ parts of eastern europe to be white everything else is ethnic

All ethnicities are mixed race. Slavic/nerdic people are more mixed since they're part mongoloid.

Southern europeans are "mixed race" with other white people (north africans).
I know, but I brought up the fact that southern Italians are an ethnic mixed bag because everyone (including Hollywood) seems to think they all look alike. Not true at all.

Source: I lived in Sicily for years

Most look like Ronaldo and Maldini phenotypically. Sure they’re not as “white” as Nordic but to most normies, they’ll count as white.

this is in no sense an autist subject lol, its very serious racial taxonomies are important irl you will literally be discriminated against , ofcourse you will never understand this because your a low iq donkey with fuckall social understanding of anything
fuck out my thread loser
They’re important if you’re a subhuman dead end. You won’t see Morrone getting discriminated by nerdcucks.

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
"White" definition is quite blurry, some don't consider Slavs white, as example. But genetic clustering would tell how close some ethnicitoes are. By some parameters, South Italians are quite close to Lebanese indeed.

• +1
Most look like Ronaldo and Maldini phenotypically. Sure they’re not as “white” as Nordic but to most normies, they’ll count as white.
isnt ronaldo a quarter cape verden? he looks very moroccan ronaldo would certainly pass in north africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and Saint Casanova
isnt ronaldo a quarter cape verden? he looks very moroccan ronaldo would certainly pass in north africa
He’s part but much less than 25 percent I think. Either way I’ve been to Morocco and I’ve never seen someone look close to his structure both facially and physically ) Moroccans were very short).

• +1
He’s part but much less than 25 percent I think. Either way I’ve been to Morocco and I’ve never seen someone look close to his structure both facially and physically ) Moroccans were very short).
can i dm you something?

• +1

greece and south italy also have middle eastern DNA as you can see in the graph (provided by @Olivecel ), the rest of Europe has 0 (included iberia)

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel and redhoodreincarnate
not really tbh, there's a clear difference, a very small percentage of menas can genuinely pass as southern european

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
but i would say it's the opposite OP, i would say that southern europeans are white and that the menas that look like them are the ones that look white as oppose to it being the other way around with them looking like menas

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Only real whites are British and British descent. Continental Europeans are not white.

but i would say it's the opposite OP, i would say that southern europeans are white and that the menas that look like them are the ones that look white as oppose to it being the other way around with them looking like menas
can i dm you something too?

Only real whites are British and British descent. Continental Europeans are not white.
you dont think swedish and norweigan people are white?, lol

Rodri/Bruno Fernandes are rapebabies and not “south Europeans”. This is a examples for south Europeans

IMG 6334
IMG 6335

Imagine having a football player as ur pfp in 2024

• Ugh..
Imagine having a football player as ur pfp in 2024
Imagine having a male model that’s a completely different species to you. You think you’re better 😂

Clown

Delete this fast as possible

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher

Retard

“Literally”

Attachments

• 6E2618E6-CA68-4449-A0F6-C0DF772CFCE6.jpeg
    6E2618E6-CA68-4449-A0F6-C0DF772CFCE6.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 77905055-6ED2-4524-AA39-0125AA4F839F.jpeg
    77905055-6ED2-4524-AA39-0125AA4F839F.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
The people renting to us are Greek and look white af, very pale. I’ve been to Spain, Italy etc and many people there have light complexions

“Literally”
doesnt prove anything lmfao
IMG 0945

turkish national team
syrian national team
IMG 0948
lebanese national team
IMG 0946
Tunisian national team
your point means fuck all, they look the same you oxygen breathing neanderthal
they are all mediterannean

Users who are viewing this thread