Srs, need help with surgeries and picking the right ones.

Y

yonmaxxed

Banned
i've come to a conclusion that the only way to ascend to being high tier normie or hopefully chadlite is through surgeries, long painful and pricy surgeries and procedures.

i've been thinking about bimax, or one of the leforts, been thinking on mse+FP

oh and ofcourse after everything is done i'll get rhinoplasty

when my jaw rests naturally it's in a somewhat underbite position, can upload pictures if needed, but the ones posted rn feature my jaw cucked behind the recessed maxilla.
Screenshot 2019 07 07 21 10 04 1 20210104 151207

Bro, your main problem is your pheno, and there is no surgery for this

Forget about HTN and chadlite, at best you can overcome your subhumanity with surgery

Good luck, you'll need it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Mongrelcel and Danish_Retard

Forget about HTN and chadlite, at best you can overcome your subhumanity with surgery

wym pheno

• +1
Reactions: lutte

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 6475, Mongrelcel and 3 others
ethnicity/race
ahh so basically arab automatically gets death sentence? i don't really mind the ethnicity part. i thought he meant skull shape or some shit like that. htn/chadlite is universal imo. seen girls whore for all ethnicities as long as they look good

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
@saturn97 is trolling
You’re good looking and look Greek
actually greek/arab mix, surprised it was apparent. also thanks, however i do find my side profile mainly incredibly cucked, and front lacking cheekbones/undereye support. don't really care for hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 756
You being serious now? Why are you always bluepilling people?
He’s good looking irl
And could slay easily and yes he looks very Greek imo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10449 and yonmaxxed
actually greek/arab mix, surprised it was apparent. also thanks, however i do find my side profile mainly incredibly cucked, and front lacking cheekbones/undereye support. don't really care for hooded eyes
@saturn97 looks like you a bit

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10449
He’s good looking irl
And could slay easily and yes he looks very Greek imo
He doesn't look Greek at all, he looks Mid Eastern, I am from Greece I tell you he doesn't

He s not good looking and he can't slay, if he could, he would not be here

I am not trying to be derogatory, I tell him how things are, the faster he accepts his subhumanity, the faster he will not cope with surgeries to become "chadlite" (jfl) and the faster he will play numbers game and get pussy

Nuff said

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
He doesn't look Greek at all, he looks Mid Eastern, I am from Greece I tell you he doesn't

I am not trying to be derogatory, I tell him how things are, the faster he accepts his subhumanity, the faster he will not cope with surgeries to become "chadlite" (jfl) and the faster he will play numbers game and get pussy

Nuff said
He looks Greek Cypriot tbh: but he’s too light skinned you’re right
What bad features does he have?

Sad Cry GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: yonmaxxed

Nuff said
to be fair i did have a few girls simp for me but lack of social skills really made them leave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
to be fair i did have a few girls simp for me but lack of social skills really made them leave.
That's what I am trying to tell you, focus on your social skills, this is what saves guys like you (or me), there is no way you will ascend to HTN or chadlite, you can still get pussy with NTmaxx ing and numbers game

That's what I am trying to tell you, focus on your social skills, this is what saves guys like you (or me), there is no way you will ascend to HTN or chadlite, you can still get pussy with NTmaxx ing and numbers game
He’s mid tier atm and with surgery will be chadlite

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10449 and yonmaxxed
but i think there's some potential to my face. it's why i went with htn and hopefully chadlite. i don't have to be a fucking pussy killer but i would like to have an all around solid face. atleast something to fix my recession and nose, and let my jaw come out.

maybe our definitions are different. to me high tier normie is really what it sounds like. an above average normie with some prominent features.

i do know that on this godforbidden site some absolute retards will see a person that has been personally handmade by god and will say "5 psl".

i'm not going full on model mode and not trying to get that, usually they have hooded eyes and i don't really like those
edit: apologies for scroll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I am not good in giving any surgery advice, I often don't even know what's wrong with MY OWN face, like I just can't put my finger on it, but I would say, work on eyebrows, lose some weight, get a better haircut and very important (this will always help): GYMMAX

• Love it
I am not good in giving any surgery advice, I often don't even know what's wrong with MY OWN face, like I just can't put my finger on it, but I would say, work on eyebrows, lose some weight, get a better haircut and very important (this will always help): GYMMAX
hard agree tbh.
still coping that braces ruined my face, literally entire family have mad cheekbones and i'm the only one that got cucked. big bro is basically me + cheekbones/undereye support, hooded eyes, and more forward growth.

kinda tuff!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10449 and yonmaxxed
Rhino for nose would help, otherwise what you really need is softmaxxing, your bones are decent enough for them to not require brutal surgeries. At least I wouldn't say it would be worth the effort.

You need to take care of your eyebrows, hair, and skin. Grow your hair out, trim your eyebrows down, there is a good guide for eyebrow and eyelash maxxing in the best of the best. Overdose on betacarotene. If you do all of these you could definitely become a lot more attractive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kubo and yonmaxxed
Rhino for nose would help, otherwise what you really need is softmaxxing, your bones are decent enough for them to not require brutal surgeries. At least I wouldn't say it would be worth the effort.

You need to take care of your eyebrows, hair, and skin. Grow your hair out, trim your eyebrows down, there is a good guide for eyebrow and eyelash maxxing in the best of the best. Overdose on betacarotene. If you do all of these you could definitely become a lot more attractive.
thank you danish mang. definitely will do those. altho growing hair out is not an option, it becomes and arab afro, tried it before, sometimes it looked nice other times i literally got pulled over by police so..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
thank you danish mang. definitely will do those. altho growing hair out is not an option, it becomes and arab afro, tried it before, sometimes it looked nice other times i literally got pulled over by police so..
Post an update tomorrow and tag me, I wanna see what you look like with trimmed eyebrows.

Obviously on top of the things I posted you should try to get to a low bodyfat to get a lean face.

ahh so basically arab automatically gets death sentence? i don't really mind the ethnicity part. i thought he meant skull shape or some shit like that. htn/chadlite is universal imo. seen girls whore for all ethnicities as long as they look good
That’s true race is overrated here, and I say this as a white dude

Post an update tomorrow and tag me, I wanna see what you look like with trimmed eyebrows.

Obviously on top of the things I posted you should try to get to a low bodyfat to get a lean face.
oh i won't trim them, i'll make an appointment to something i did way before, which was needle electrocuting them. i used to have a unibrow, basically stabbing the eyebrow with a needle reaching the hair's root then burning it with electricity to death. then repeat 400 times. that's one session.

but it's permanent after like 7 times so worth it.

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That’s true race is overrated here, and I say this as a white dude
most handsome absolute fucking chad of a man i know is a russian/indian mix. and he didn't get the russian skin color. literally looks like fucking handsome squidward it's absurd.

Brutal

you are not that recessed that you need bimax

don't fall for the memes

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed and lutte
you are not that recessed that you need bimax

don't fall for the memes
bruh if not bimax then what do i need? mse+FP? i just need my jaw to come out and not get stuck under my neck. is all. a few mms is enough. maybe lefort 1 will do it

FM? How old are you
And yes, you are limited by your maxilla, if you do a lefort 1, you wont be able to move by a lot. Probably almost nothing at all, tbh, it wouldnt even be worth it

• +1
FM? How old are you
And yes, you are limited by your maxilla, if you do a lefort 1, you wont be able to move by a lot. Probably almost nothing at all, tbh, it wouldnt even be worth it
21. why limited? my jaw is stuck and when it's comfy it juts out into an underbite position. so i thought getting my maxilla further will help both upper and lower jaws, and push the entire face forward with time, also causing cheekbones to rise up

21. why limited? my jaw is stuck and when it's comfy it juts out into an underbite position. so i thought getting my maxilla further will help both upper and lower jaws, and push the entire face forward with time, also causing cheekbones to rise up
The older you are the tougher the skull gets. At 21 it would be nearly impossible, but thats just a speculation, since noone has attempted it yet.

If you discuss or make threads about FM in the future, tag me. Im a believerin facepulling

The older you are the tougher the skull gets. At 21 it would be nearly impossible, but thats just a speculation, since noone has attempted it yet.

If you discuss or make threads about FM in the future, tag me. Im a believerin facepulling
i'll prolly go the distance to do mse and FP. honestly mewing really helped my face when i was 18 - 19, so i have no reason not to believe in those methods, especially given how much time it needs to move. which i assume is a good few months to a year.

mse will also make my cheekbones wider which is practically a blessing. i really don't need a lot. like 3 - 7 milimeters, just enough for my jaw to jut out comfortably and clean up jaw, breathing, and speech issues.

View attachment 919361

You finished puberty and attibuted those change to mewing. Not saying its not possible that mewing did something, but it most likely was natural development
possibly. 3 - 7 mm isn't much tbh i maybe need even less. more like 2 - 5.

and i think that's pretty realistic considering the amount of time i'm willing to put into it. i do know this one uglyass dude, jawhacks on youtube, that seem to have gotten good results from mse and fp only but he also fucked himself so badly with other procedures. honestly idk wtf he's doing at this point his entire existance is practically a cope. jawjacks naw jawcopes

possibly. 3 - 7 mm isn't much tbh i maybe need even less. more like 2 - 5.

and i think that's pretty realistic considering the amount of time i'm willing to put into it. i do know this one uglyass dude, jawhacks on youtube, that seem to have gotten good results from mse and fp only but he also fucked himself so badly with other procedures. honestly idk wtf he's doing at this point his entire existance is practically a cope. jawjacks naw jawcopes
His existance isnt cope as tahnks to him we know that agga is a dangerous scam. Agga was marketed as something like FM is, if it worked, many subhumans would be saved.
The 2-5 mm you are talking you mean FM or MSE? Because that amount MSE would be achievable. Also ronald didnt have "that much" expansion, since MSE almost always bends and screws drag. So his 10 mm (i dont remember exactly) could easily be 4. MSE expansion should be mesaured by the tooth gap and not amount of turns.
And he didnt do FM at all.

And he did all the proceudres due to medical reasons (thats what he says), he had sleep apnea.

His existance isnt cope as tahnks to him we know that agga is a dangerous scam. Agga was marketed as something like FM is, if it worked, many subhumans would be saved.
The 2-5 mm you are talking you mean FM or MSE? Because that amount MSE would be achievable. Also ronald didnt have "that much" expansion, since MSE almost always bends and screws drag. So his 10 mm (i dont remember exactly) could easily be 4. MSE expansion should be mesaured by the tooth gap and not amount of turns.
And he didnt do FM at all.

And he did all the proceudres due to medical reasons (thats what he says), he had sleep apnea.
literally both. mse + FM. with hard mewing idk i'll fucking thumbpull or some shit i'll bone smash my maxilla from behind if that's what it takes.

just get that hammer in my mouth and repeatedly bash my front teeth