Stacy who doesn't love you vs average girl who loves u ?

Whom are you gonna chose?

• Stacy

• Average girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 61701

Bronze
Let's imagine a hypothetical situation where you would get a chance to chose a average looking girl and Stacy girl for being in a relationship
Stacy would ignore you doesn't care about you may even cheat you and leave you after sometime but you get to do with her
Average girl would give you attention care respect and loyalty . She would stay with you for whole lifetime
This poll is to check mentality of .org users 🙃

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Lynxress
Obviously average looking one.
If anyone chooses Stacy here then he is a cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
I would like to permanently settle with a partner rather than being used for fun and then left out

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Stacy, why would I care if she loves me. When I can just fuck her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 61701
Let's imagine a hypothetical situation where you would get a chance to chose a average looking girl and Stacy girl for being in a relationship
Stacy would ignore you doesn't care about you may even cheat you and leave you after sometime but you get to do with her
Average girl would give you attention care respect and loyalty . She would stay with you for whole lifetime
The obvious absurdity of this question demonstrates how pitiful this forum is that a question of this sort even needs to be asked. Of course, you'd prefer to go with the one who truly loves and respects you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, BeanletMogger, laaltin and 1 other person
Stacy cause average girl can decide she doesn’t love you anymore (because that’s what foids dontheir emotions control them and change at the drop of a hat) and then you’re lift bitchlees and on the verge of roping

NO WOMAN IS CAPABLE OF LOVE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT WORSHIP FROM THEM

average girl for a whole lifetime who treats you well and is loyal is a dream brotha

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 61701
stacy is having vivid daydreams of chad pounding her i wouldn't be able to live with that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 61701
The obvious absurdity of this question demonstrates how pitiful this forum is that a question of this sort even needs to be asked. Of course, you'd prefer to go with the one who truly loves and respects you.
Yeah that's why I asked this question I want to know the mentality of people whom I am talking on daily basis
Still there is some hope left except few

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Stacy cause average girl can decide she doesn’t love you anymore (because that’s what foids dontheir emotions control them and change at the drop of a hat) and then you’re lift bitchlees and on the verge of roping

NO WOMAN IS CAPABLE OF LOVE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT WORSHIP FROM THEM
You need to be a man who could be worshipped

Im here for the genes only bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 61701
Stacy and just fuck her on the side while ltring an average girl as an average girl is easy to find to ltr. Lol

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Average girl

thank God niggas aren’t this retarded

Stacy would be getting pounded in the afternoon and coming back in the morning to ask for money. If you voted for that kill yourself

Studies have shown that there is a strong correlation between a man's physical attractiveness(both facial and bodily) and a man's number of sexual partners. No such correlation was found in women. Every woman can easily be a hoe. Imagine believing the average woman will love you for you, when she has tasted Chad in the past, and can easily taste Chad behind your back with little to no effort while she's with you.

At least Stacy has a face that is nice to look at every morning, a body that is nice to fuck every night, increases your social status in all social settings and has better genes to increase the chances of your son being a Chad. I'd rather get the most out of my money/investment. Getting your money's worth is all that it is about. If you're stuck between two sluts, always pick the hot one.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Studies have shown that there is a strong correlation between a man's physical attractiveness(both facial and bodily) and a man's number of sexual partners. No such correlation was found in women. Every woman can easily be a hoe. Imagine believing the average woman will love you for you, when she has tasted Chad in the past, and can easily taste Chad behind your back with little to no effort while she's with you.

At least Stacy has a face that is nice to look at every morning, a body that is nice to fuck every night, increases your social status in all social settings and has better genes to increase the chances of your son being a Chad. I'd rather get the most out of my money/investment. Getting your money's worth is all that it is about. If you're stuck between two sluts, always pick the hot one.
Imagine not being able to follow a hypothetical fucking scenario

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Stacy cause you can easily find another average girl after she brutally dumps your ass