Starbucks stacy, polina and other gigafoggers have extremely average facial features

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken

Screenshot 2023 06 10 at 153936

She literally has insanely average face for a female + nice hair

Screenshot 2023 06 10 at 153818

Same story here too. Looks very very average none outstanding features

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Prince88, SubSigma and 4 others
Tbh that starbucks girl is MTB but Polina is higher but I feel like you are mocking Genghis Khan
nah personally they are both stacylites to me, especially in motion. with starbucks girl being stacy

despite insanely average features

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
They would still not give us the time of the day

They would still not give us the time of the day
dude you understand nothing. I just said that they are stacies despite average features overall

@Arborist your theory is legit

even isolated tribes with no access to modern media prefer faces that are averaged based on their population.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik

even isolated tribes with no access to modern media prefer faces that are averaged based on their population.
I wonder whether frame also counts? Like shoulder width closer to the average etc. Would explain why some women prefer average slimcels

I wonder whether frame also counts? Like shoulder width closer to the average etc. Would explain why some women prefer average slimcels

>Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

frame is so important that women struggle to nut without it, but it should be proportional to your head or you'll look deformed, but not being wide enough does the same thing as being too wide and more people suffer from that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, T50 Mogger and nitesik
blonde=stacy according to this forum

Hope she gets stabbed to death!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

>Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

frame is so important that women struggle to nut without it, but it should be proportional to your head or you'll look deformed, but not being wide enough does the same thing as being too wide and more people suffer from that.
yeah I doubt there is many people suffering from being too wide, only too narrow.

Thanks to my father I also inherited great body structure/muscle mass from mama, that theory is prolly legit too

yeah I doubt there is many people suffering from being too wide, only too narrow.

Thanks to my father I also inherited great body structure/muscle mass from mama, that theory is prolly legit too
it's been proven in many studies, too many people coping with jaw size here while women prefer a face on which all features are near average rather than having any features deemed above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
it's been proven in many studies, too many people coping with jaw size here while women prefer a face on which all features are near average rather than having any features deemed above average.
Screenshot 2023 06 10 at 155924
Screenshot 2023 06 10 at 160000

Why do women drool over him though?

i remember i went to greece i saw a MTN ogre holding hands with a half naked legit stacylite
true but the girls i like are chad only

most of his face is around average, he just has an insanely developed jaw from the front that's in harmony with the rest of his face, brad pitt is another example of that.

if his basal features were as hyper masculine as his jaw he'd lose appeal.
they are though. Have you seen his browridge? Cheekbones are also hyper masculine being so high and sharp

they are though. Have you seen his browridge? Cheekbones are also hyper masculine being so high and sharp
his forehead is just insanely sloped, his brow is not that abnormal, he doesn't even have good forward growth.

his eyes, nose, mouth, and ratios are all around average, he has just the right amount of masculinity, any more and he'd be getting neanderthal vibes like I have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and nitesik
his forehead is just insanely sloped, his brow is not that abnormal.
View attachment 2253069

his eyes, nose, mouth, and ratios are all around average, he has just the right amount of masculinity, any more and he'd be getting neanderthal vibes like I have.
well insanely sloped forehead is also Neanderthal-like trait. Everything else except cheekbones, forehead, and jaw are pretty average yeah

• +1
well insanely sloped forehead is also Neanderthal-like trait. Everything else except cheekbones, forehead, and jaw are pretty average yeah
great features look the best on a mostly neutral base, just piling more features that are individually considered attractive doesn't make you look better because they aren't necessarily harmonious with each other, gigachad isn't considered attractive by women.

• +1
both of these women are an average sight in eastern europe. i feel sorry for you westerners.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger, SubSigma and Orc

the tribes i follow that are completely based on females decision to mate... don't choose averageness
like wooable they search for straightest nose and angular faces and obviously height
2554977 tumblr m85v4n4Mnq1qb2si6o1 500

• Woah
both of these women are an average sight in eastern europe. i feel sorry for you westerners.
Im coming to poland for a slavic polina stacey

Because of this I'm starting to think PSL isn't ideal and it's more about Appeal and SMV.
Facial Averageness plays a major part in this.

For example, Hollywood actors have faces that are attractive to the general public, and they don't have exaggerated features that PSL autists think are ideal. It's all about having individual features that are within a certain range. Past that, you enter uncanny territory like some models, who are selected just for looking "unique" rather than conventionally good looking.

• +1
Because of this I'm starting to think PSL isn't ideal and it's more about Appeal and SMV.
Facial Averageness plays a major part in this.

For example, Hollywood actors have faces that are attractive to the general public, and they don't have exaggerated features that PSL autists think are ideal. It's all about having individual features that are within a certain range. Past that, you enter uncanny territory like some models, who are selected just for looking "unique" rather than conventionally good looking.
Very very based you are right