Started chewing like my life depends on it

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
3 pieces of mastic gum daily for 3 hrs. Fucking tired of my subhuman jaw tbh. I will probably be starting uni in 6 months so there isn't much time left either. Hopefully I get good gains

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 12 others
If you do it too much you will certainly get jaw issues

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
you will be chad in no time

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12303
chew on some cyanide preston

Cheekbloat maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 3 others
Hopefully you end up like @SubhumanCurrycel Tier masseters

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165 and Jason Voorhees
Hopefully you end up like @SubhumanCurrycel Tier masseters
His jaw is bone. Maybe if OP would be 5 year old or something, it could affect his jaw development, but now he's already in uni age. His jaw is already pretty much developed, he won't be able to grow any more bone by chewing at bubble gum.
Masseters will of course grow, but it'll only cause his face to become more round and cheeks to become bloated. I fell for that chewing meme for a while, too, but it's a joke, really.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7806 and 4 others
His jaw is bone. Maybe if OP would be 5 year old or something, it could affect his jaw development, but now he's already in uni age. His jaw is already pretty much developed, he won't be able to grow any more bone by chewing at bubble gum.
Masseters will of course grow, but it'll only cause his face to become more round and cheeks to become bloated. I fell for that chewing meme for a while, too, but it's a joke, really.
What about ramus growth and cant you fraud your jawline with massetersI am supplementing it with vitamin k2 and d3 aswell

3 pieces of mastic gum daily for 3 hrs.
Do not do this. Just don't. It's excessive.
This is near guaranteed to get you TMJ disorders.

There was a study done on this too, regarding chewing duration per week and TMJ issues but I can't find it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
Be vary of what skull shape you have, especially neurocranium as well as how your gonial looks like. You may end up like a wide-faced round-jawed chipmunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7806 and Jason Voorhees
Do not do this. Just don't. It's excessive.
This is near guaranteed to get you TMJ disorders.

There was a study done on this too, regarding chewing duration per week and TMJ issues but I can't find it.
How often shd I do it then?

How ogten shd I do it then?
I don't remember what the study recommended but I do it for 1-1:30 hours around 5x a week with 4 pieces of regular Extra chewing gum, 2 on each side ofc.

Mastic might be different, so adjust the duration and frequency if necessary.
Where are you buying that anyway? Real mastic tears.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don't remember what the study recommended but I do it for 1-1:30 hours around 5x a week with 4 pieces of regular Extra chewing gum, 2 on each side ofc.

Mastic might be different, so adjust the duration and frequency if necessary.
Where are you buying that anyway? Real mastic tears.
I'm using this one

Amazon product ASIN B07LGT1K7C
So 30-40 mins with mastic gum I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
chewing gave me slight tooth migration

• +1
What about ramus growth and cant you fraud your jawline with massetersI am supplementing it with vitamin k2 and d3 aswell
It could possibly make your ramus more visible, but not grow. It's bone, too. That k2 and d3 does nothing. If it does somehow grow your bones by millicule amounts, your toe and rib bones or any other bones will grow just the same as your jaw. It's not selective.

• So Sad